How can Christianity become so hate driven.

/shrugs.....I think stupid is stupid......I didn't think of that as a trend of evil.......I just thought I was observant.......so you think noticing things makes you a 'minion of Satan'.......I thought ignoring things would be a more likely sign......

The poor Sock doesn't even know who he is. He hallucinates stuff all the time.

Scrapped?
It's a restomod and has six figures invested in it, but I gave it to my son a month or two ago.

If I had your referenced Mazikeen,
I would have likely have gotten killed in it,
even though I never came that close losing it in the Corvette.
Awesome. Does he call it Mazikeen too?

So it was the Boston Mazikeen?

There would be no point in Jesus sitting with the Christians because they don't need help.

Of course he would be sitting with the degenerates to preach to them and get them to change their ways.

That is what Jesus did.

He didn't spend his time with the righteous but He spent it with the sinners.

So a "degenerate" cant also be Christian?

Wrong, Jesus invited all people to be Christians. One does not have to be free of sin to be Christian. You are lost.

The optimal word is "invited". No you don't have to be free from sin to be a Christian but you do have to refrain from sin to get to heaven. Just calling yourself a Christian doesn't guarantee anything.

Wrong, Jesus invited all people to be Christians. One does not have to be free of sin to be Christian. You are lost.

I know He invited everyone to be Christians, never disputed that.

I also never said you need to be free of sin to be a Christian.

The optimal word is "invited". No you don't have to be free from sin to be a Christian but you do have to refrain from sin to get to heaven. Just calling yourself a Christian doesn't guarantee anything.

Ok, I thought you just had to accept Jesus into your hart?

Back