How can Christianity become so hate driven.

So a degenerate can be a Christian??

Sure. Why not? See this is a great reflection on the point I've been making in my other posts in other threads with you. You can call yourself whatever you like but that don't make it so. God doesn't really care what you call yourself. There's no such thing as a trans Christian

Last edited:
So how do you define "Christian"?

Christian Nation SCOTUS defines itself as "serve the Pope or die" Christiananality pedophilia as Islamidiotocracy defines itself as "death to the infidels" with Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations renders Washington, D.C. born USA citizens complaints that SCOTUS diatribe Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam suicidal super ego schizophrenic sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming Fourth Reich July 9/11 national religion......

A person who believes Jesus Christ is the savior of the world. So what? As I added to.my precious message after you posted this scripture says the opposite.
They also have to repent, Yak. Pedo Don can't rape children and scream "Jesus is my savior!" while he's assfucking them and expect to be forgiven.

Pffft is a well known liar and/or psycho. He hates Americans as badly as LibHater.

Hopefully the FBI has identified him and verified he isn't a domestic or foreign terrorist.

The world catches up to people like him!

One thing for sure, HE WILL DIE A VERY SAD AND LONELY DISTURBED MAN!

No one- NO ONE- wants to be someone like him- or be around someone like him!

He has no life outside of trolling this forum!

The world catches up to people like him!

One thing for sure, HE WILL DIE A VERY SAD AND LONELY DISTURBED MAN!

No one- NO ONE- wants to be someone like him- or be around someone like him!

He has no life outside of trolling this forum!

Agreed he's disturbed and probably lonely. Insane people should be adjudicated from posting their lies and hatred on the Internet.

Agreed he's disturbed and probably lonely. Insane people should be adjudicated from posting their lies and hatred on the Internet.

His disposition comes from a life of feeling sorry for himself and feelings of being inadequate, along with some very deeply disturbing complexes!

In order to love or respect others, YOU HAVE TO LOVE AND RESPECT YOURSELF FIRST!...[Geeko Sportivo]

I feel sorry for people like him really. He could be a victim of child neglect or child abuse! Who knows? But he did not grow up in a loving environment!

Last edited:
His disposition comes from a life of feeling sorry for himself and feeling of being inadequate, along with some very deeply disturbing complexes!

In order to love or respect others, YOU HAVE TO LOVE AND RESPECT YOURSELF![Geeko Sportivo]

Possible. It's also possible he's simply weak, stupid and demented. Pretty common among JPP Trumpers. :)

Possible. It's also possible he's simply weak, stupid and demented. Pretty common among JPP Trumpers. :)

It pains me to be judgemental. But so many things are just obvious!

You do not have to be a psychiatrist or psychologist to recognize a deeply disturbed individual!

You do not have to be a psychiatrist or psychologist to recognize a deeply disturbed individual!
If you mean like judging a book by it's cover, I agree. OTOH, if you mean reading the book and judging it, then I'm okay with it. After thousands of posts, it's pretty easy to judge a person's character, sanity, education and emotional stability.

Agreed 100%. Just being a mature adult is enough.

So getting ready for another Christain Nation shutdown where since the USA saved the world from Nazi Germany in WW II instead of the Catholic Church & Pope that Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Bicentennial celebration of illegal alien invasions would result in SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 diatribe Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam from Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations "serve the Pope or die" Christiananlity pedophilia Islamidiotocracy.....

^^^^THIS. You need to expand your n-grams when you call up the Markov generator. Don't just go with one or two words. Try to expand it so it makes more sense when reading it. It will flow a lot better and not look quite as jarringly weird.

Stupidity evolves from ignoring the self evident way evolving happens inside out since conceived to only occupy time adapting in space as displaced in ever changing form of your original fertilized cell the nucleus became your brain by birth to the moment here.

and all you do is recite the corruption your ancestry learned after born one at a time living in series parallel displacement now.

It's telling that you consider female pronouns to be an insult.

Sybil is gay as shown by his relationship with his socks. Nothing wrong with being gay, but sock puppet masters are deceitful and dishonest....or, as in Sybil's case, mentally ill.

Back