How can Christianity become so hate driven.

So Christians would go to Muslims and Jews and Hindus to tell them their God is wrong?

Where was that on this thread? You are off topic again, trying to pretend that Christian folks can't act like Christian folks because you want it to be "hate".

Where was that on this thread? You are off topic again, trying to pretend that Christian folks can't act like Christian folks because you want it to be "hate".
The MAGA's are 100% hate based cruel ugly and mean. What they are above everything else are totally fake Christians, Who interpret the bible with a hateful, ugly soul. Look at their list of sinners they are concerned about and then compare it to their response to the bibles main message, a message that is made hundreds of times more than what they build their whole Christian basis on. That is our responsibility to take care of the needy.
Matthew 19:21-24 King James Version (KJV)
Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions. Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. By the way taking care of the needy is listed over three hundred times in the bible, Jesus never said a word about trans, gays or women who have abortions. So why is that your whole driving force the sins that make you hater tick and use to call yourself christian by,. Pitiful.

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

I'm a non-believer..."Jeebus" can suck my dick. I don't hate though.
So you are also a liar as well as being a HATER.

Maybe you should stop looking for hate and start trying to convince people you're right.
Maybe you should stop HATING and try to be honest. I said "try" because I don't want you to give up if you fail on your first attempt. I realize that being honest is exceedingly difficult for shitbags like you so it would be best if you were to start with baby steps.

Good luck with that by the way.

Since everyone are sinners, tell us why he picked the gays trans and women who had abortions top be with.
This is your postulate, as is your contrivance that LGBTQIACRIAPPOPLNWSBR+ and Christians are somehow mutually exclusive and that they seek separate sides of the church that the LGBTQIACRIAPPOPLNWSBR+ do not attend. Nonetheless, the Bible says that as the doctor tends to the sick and not to the healthy, preach to those who most need the Word of God.

I'm an atheist. I'm guessing that if there actually is a Jesus Christ and He were to pay us all a visit, He'd be taking me out to dinner. gfm7175 would be begging me to let him join us. To that end, I'd probably work up an endorsement contract that stipulates gfm7175 promote me as a "good guy" and an ideal entry in the Book of Life, despite my theistic shortcomings. I really think we could work something out.

This. If they were following the teaching of Christ the Christians would minister to those on the "other" side of the church. This would likely, ironically so, be considered "hatred" by leftists.

Can they minister and teach without judging? Many can't. That's the unfortunate truth of the Christian faith.

The MAGA's are 100% hate based cruel ugly and mean.
The TDS-afflicted are 100% irrational HATE-mongers with whom no one can reason. The TDS-afflicted are totally stupid, have nothing of intelligence to add to any conversation, blame everybody but themselves for their confusion, claim to be victims of all the rational adults who are able to think clearly and who can apply critical reasoning, have other HATERS actively doing their thinking for them and are only good at getting spittle on themselves and any others who are standing too closely.

What they are above everything else are totally fake Christians
I'm an atheist. Your TDS-induced mindlessness is showing. If I were similarly suffering from TDS, I'd be raving about how completely obvious it is that you are Terry's sock. Wouldn't that be stupid?

Who interpret the bible with a hateful, ugly soul.
You're projecting. I think we both know why you don't offer any examples of hateful, ugly-soul Biblical interpretations that are accepted by MAGAs class-wide.

How were you planning on showing that I, an atheist MAGA patriot, interpret the Bible with hateful, ugly soul? Were you even going to define what that means? Should I ask Terry what you mean by that?

Look at their list of sinners they are concerned about ...
That would be everybody. Everybody is a sinner (as far as Christian dogma is concerned) ergo Christians care about everybody. Am I really the first person to teach you this?

... and then compare it to their response to the bibles main message ...
The Bible's main message? What are you supposing that is? Does guno agree with you? Does gfm7175 agree with you? Get back to me when you find out those answers.

... , a message that is made hundreds of times more than what they build their whole Christian basis on.
Poor grammar? (@Concart, that's "bad grammar" to you)

That is our responsibility to take care of the needy.
That's the Bible's main message? ... not "Thou shalt not have any other gods"? ... not "Jesus, who is the son of God, is our savior who died for us"? Are you really saying that it is my responsibility to take care of the needy? There are too many! You're crazy.

You should stay away from the Marxist "we" and "our."

Matthew 19:21-24 King James Version (KJV) Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions. Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. By the way taking care of the needy is listed over three hundred times in the bible, Jesus never said a word about trans, gays or women who have abortions. So why is that your whole driving force the sins that make you hater tick and use to call yourself christian by,. Pitiful.
Just as I would expect from a Marxist, you HATE successful people, revealing that you personally are a hyper-envious loser. All the rich people are going to hell, right? THAT is the main message of the Bible, right? You use the Bible to justify your HATE and TDS-induced confusion. You are totally transparent.

attachment.php

“I’m Christian so you can’t have a same sex marriage”

Is different from…

“I’m Christian so im not going to have a same sex marriage.”

I have never met a Christian who was not judgmental and condemning.
You've apparently not met any Christians, ... or at most one or two.

If you know you are totally ignorant on a subject, why do you pretend to post as an expert with such venom and HATE?

Back