How can Christianity become so hate driven.

shut up you pathetic troll
Is your frustration at never being able to get enough dick in your mouth the reason you form violent, stupid opinions on everything of which you know nothing? Just stay focused on sucking more cock and don't let otherwise intelligent conversations distract you from your true objective lest you become ever more frustrated.

Is your frustration at never being able to get enough dick in your mouth the reason you form violent, stupid opinions on everything of which you know nothing? Just stay focused on sucking more cock and don't let otherwise intelligent conversations distract you from your true objective lest you become ever more frustrated.

I will never understand why you trolls spend your days writing hate. goodbye

“I’m Christian so you can’t have a same sex marriage” Is different from… “I’m Christian so im not going to have a same sex marriage.”
Oreo cookies differ from Jujubes. Why don't you save the bandwidth for when you have a point that you aren't ashamed to express ... and then actually express it?

I will never understand why you trolls spend your days writing hate. goodbye
Perhaps you wouldn't be such an azzhole all the time if you'd just use some Listerine to wash the taste out of your mouth once in a while. It's obviously bothering you. It's not like you contribute intellectually somehow that makes it all worth it to everyone else. Maybe if you'd at least not be such a shit, you could make yourself tolerable. Use the Listerine.

How can Christianity become so hate driven?

Pictures say a lot! But this is how it starts right here!

EIO_sRqXkAASYzW-800x533.jpg

636402117477958658-GTY-841608592.jpg

tdy_news_melvin_bishop_200602_1920x1080.jpg

Great example of "Many come in my name but they aren't mine"!

We Christians still have to live in this world meaning not everything we do has to be based on Jesus.

When I have to get my car fixed I don't search out only Christian mechanics, I take it to the nearest shop to get it fixed.

We can still vote on political issues without in having to involve God.

Being against same sex marriage can happen because of multiple reasons not related to God.

We Christians still have to live in thi
s world meaning not everything we do has to be based on Jesus.

When I have to get my car fixed I don't search out only Christian mechanics, I take it to the nearest shop to get it fixed.

Being against same sex marriage can happen because of multiple reasons not related to God.

Why do you give a fuck who marries who? It's none of you fascist business

We Christians still have to live in this world meaning not everything we do has to be based on Jesus.
This only holds for some Christians. Others will avoid anything that does not directly glorify God. I know plenty of Christians who will not participate in Halloween, will not allow their children to watch Spongebob, deny participation in sports or other non-religious activities, or any number of things that they perceive as "not glorifying God" and are therefore evils to be avoided. I truly feel sorry for children of such parents, not because I'm in any way opposed to parents controlling the education of their children, but because those children are being raised in a prison.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not focusing on any particular example(s). If any parents don't want their children watching TV when they should be out learning valuable lessons outdoors in fresh air, great! I'm talking about the Christians who adopt a very Marxist-like view whereby if their children are happy, they must be sinning.

That just implies you are lazy. There is nothing wrong with anyone choosing one's own arbitrary criteria for determining how one engages in a free market.

... but then you have to start asking whether you really have a religion in the first place. If you are not using your religion to guide your life choices/decisions, then perhaps you don't actually have a religion.

... and whether or not it is related to one's religious beliefs, it does not need to be justified. You could be against same sex marriage because you HATE "fags" or "dikes" ... and you wouldn't have to explain or justify your position. Look at guno or ThatOwlCoward; they never explain their HATEFUL bigotry in any way, and the other leftists on this site never justify or explain why they always thank guno or ThatOwlCoward for posting more and more HATEFUL bigotry.

The bottom line is that "reasons" are irrelevant when it comes to one's position if those "reasons" are subjective in nature. All that matters is the position in those cases.

In Terry's case, the "bent over for Spanky" position is all that matters.

This only holds for some Christians. Others will avoid anything that does not directly glorify God. I know plenty of Christians who will not participate in Halloween, will not allow their children to watch Spongebob, deny participation in sports or other non-religious activities, or any number of things that they perceive as "not glorifying God" and are therefore evils to be avoided. I truly feel sorry for children of such parents, not because I'm in any way opposed to parents controlling the education of their children, but because those children are being raised in a prison.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not focusing on any particular example(s). If any parents don't want their children watching TV when they should be out learning valuable lessons outdoors in fresh air, great! I'm talking about the Christians who adopt a very Marxist-like view whereby if their children are happy, they must be sinning.

That just implies you are lazy. There is nothing wrong with anyone choosing one's own arbitrary criteria for determining how one engages in a free market.

... but then you have to start asking whether you really have a religion in the first place. If you are not using your religion to guide your life choices/decisions, then perhaps you don't actually have a religion.

... and whether or not it is related to one's religious beliefs, it does not need to be justified. You could be against same sex marriage because you HATE "fags" or "dikes" ... and you wouldn't have to explain or justify your position. Look at guno or ThatOwlCoward; they never explain their HATEFUL bigotry in any way, and the other leftists on this site never justify or explain why they always thank guno or ThatOwlCoward for posting more and more HATEFUL bigotry.

The bottom line is that "reasons" are irrelevant when it comes to one's position if those "reasons" are subjective in nature. All that matters is the position in those cases.

In Terry's case, the "bent over for Spanky" position is all that matters.

Seems you miss the irony of your hate for Owl and Dutch,as for spanking ,I personally prefer to take then give,a better rush. But that's personal preference, same with sexuality.

Back