How can Christianity become so hate driven.

In this Christian Nation national religion tradition of Christiananality pedophilia protected & served by Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement insured "serve the Pope or die" suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming ensured with SCOTUS under color of law fabricated Washington, D. C. born USA citizen is Islam Bill of Attainder with precedent for repayment of the loss of multiple National Archives purchased US Constitiution Bill of Rights from thieving arsonsists rite of "man is God" Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception precedent as the "one nation under God with equal justice under law" second coming of a supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court crusade - jihad Nazi Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations economics.....

Can you decipher this word salad.

Everything that person posts is nonsense. Seems like a bot.

Seemingly reminiscent of those Nazis at Nuremberg suicidal super ego cognitive dissonance & SCOTUS Rehnquist's under color of law Fourth Reich July 9/11 diatribe Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam Christiananality pedophilia of Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement ChristHitler interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists....

200.webp
200.webp
200.webp

If one of these stones was to hit you in the head, it might knock some sense in your head.
I used to talk like that. Yes, I spoke that way between the ages of five years to seven years of age when I then grew out of it. Just as I remember how funny it was back then, I can imagine how funny you must have found it when it occurred to you to write it. Great. Now run along and play with your little friends.

f424e832c62617becd1beac0dbb59b08.jpg

So for over 50 years in the supposedly "one nation under God with equal justice under law" more like the Christian rite ethics of Christiananality pedophilia suicidal super egos sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming where "man is God" truth of premeditated malice aforethought thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Freudian slips in the name of an Islam medical pseudoscience human reproduction immaculate fabricated virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception, cross conditioned way beyond therapy behavioral disorder stimulates Nazi economic responses in survival of the fittest fascists geometrically multiplicative Peter Principle pyramid scheme meaness escalation of hatred avoidance driven compulsive - obsessive acceptance.

You are defining immoral Democrats not Christians

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu-s1JupAsh/

You are defining immoral Democrats not Christians

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu-s1JupAsh/

While Republicans aren't also part of the definition of immoral Christians preying on civilization with an Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah fabricated Jesus the Christ conception precedent of "man is God" in "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Christiananality pedophilia as democrats .....

While Republicans aren't also part of the definition of immoral Christians preying on civilization with an Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah fabricated Jesus the Christ conception precedent of "man is God" in "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Christiananality pedophilia as democrats .....

Typical atheist that hates religion. Watch the instagram link in post #148

Hypocrites and trolls are Democrats

Let me share with you a little secret- I don't hate Christians.

I only hate Hypocrites and TROLLS like YOU! :palm:

False- The Democratic Party is not based on Hatred/Violence/Evil!

You go and eat a dick!

Eat a dick!

I don't really talk a lot of smack!

Sorry, but I lose my patience and manors on your type!

Dude, I hate to have to tell you this, but that was the tipping of the QUEEN!:palm:

anger-clipart-angry-teenager-21.jpg

Do you also think shooting "Angry Trumpers" should be a national pastime? What about shooting "Angry Libturds," Mr. Lizard?

Typical atheist that hates religion. Watch the instagram link in post #148

So enduring more hate driven Christiananality pedophilia Nazi security of SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 national religion of thieving US Constitution Bill of rights arsonists in that WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations Kristallnacht tradition where "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" survival of the fittest fascists as Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin extermination of Ukraine now has space is the place for the human race, fried & freeze dried all over the galaxy concentration camp earth oven global warming....

You are weird.

How goes that not so master plan of the not so master race of SCOTUS Rehnquist Christian Nation thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Fourth Reich July 9/11 Christiananality pedophilia interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law"?

How goes that not so master plan of the not so master race of SCOTUS Rehnquist Christian Nation thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Fourth Reich July 9/11 Christiananality pedophilia interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law"?

I just can't make heads or tail out of this garbled and incoherent word salad.

I think it has something to do with the unwarranted arrogance and lies from board atheists......why do you hate believers so much that you need to come here and preach your beliefs?.....

No one proselytizes as aggressively as Atheists do.

Most Atheists are christophobic bigots and fully believe in forced conversion to their faith.

Back