How can Christianity become so hate driven.

So enduring more hate driven Christiananality pedophilia Nazi security of SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 national religion of thieving US Constitution Bill of rights arsonists in that WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations Kristallnacht tradition where "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" survival of the fittest fascists as Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin extermination of Ukraine now has space is the place for the human race, fried & freeze dried all over the galaxy concentration camp earth oven global warming....

I see you did not watch the link

So enduring more hate driven Christiananality pedophilia Nazi security of SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 national religion of thieving US Constitution Bill of rights arsonists in that WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations Kristallnacht tradition where "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" survival of the fittest fascists as Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin extermination of Ukraine now has space is the place for the human race, fried & freeze dried all over the galaxy concentration camp earth oven global warming....

7tqlo4.jpg

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

I don't see any reason I should hate religion (in general) although I hate all Marxist religions.

Incorrect. I simply do not assert that any god exists. Tell me that you understand the difference.

eac65098f3311045502de52de6582921.jpg

Marxist religions? Wasn't Marx and atheist?

You mean the photo of Trump treason on Jan 6!

Shooting teargas at protesters is "treason?"

I did NAZI you going with that bit of idiocy.

Should it be illegal to criticize the Biden regime? Should protesting elections where democrats took power result in a death sentence?

Marxist religions?
Marxism, Global Warming, Climate Change, The Church of Woke, the Church of Green, others.

Wasn't Marx and atheist?
Karl Marx was a firebrand preacher. He spoke in "classes" and in his faith, the proletariat (class) was the God metaphor ... and he was the Messiah. Read the Communist Manifesto and Das Kapital.
Here you go!

In Global Warming and Climate Change, the undefined class of "Climate Scientists" is the God metaphor, "The Science" is the name afforded the dogma, and "The Data" is the hearsay/folklore that is always referenced as the proof of the truth of the faith.

efea12a7fd79f5eda9b8f6ff454ec07b.jpg

I just can't make heads or tail out of this garbled and incoherent word salad.

ET trumps avoidance - acceptance of this Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 as Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin ET trumps extermination of Ukraine global warming....

I see you did not watch the link

Very short look as Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 already has global warming deaths these days in that Nazi Germany Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations for concentration camp ovens incinerations for Christiananality pedophilia suicidal super ego depravity .

Shooting teargas at protesters is "treason?"

I did NAZI you going with that bit of idiocy.

Should it be illegal to criticize the Biden regime? Should protesting elections where democrats took power result in a death sentence?

What are we going to do with you? If you don't stop accusing people that do not agree with you as Nazis? Ignore your every comment?

No it is not illegal for people to protest Democrats, Biden, or his administration policies.

But, you are not allowed to harm others during your protest, and you are not allowed to hold up a government function in progress, and you are not allowed to conspire to or break into the Capital building and destroy governmental or personal property.

Do you need to get an update on what is legal and illegal? I mean- do you even know what is right vs. wrong?

Please don't make yourself out to look ignorant in front of the forum members please.

I don't like to see my forum friends do this to themselves. It hurts to see it.

RB-60 must be getting bored murdering the neighborhood s pets!

He's miserable because his state is not red anymore. And the policemen in his state are not allowed to be a part of paramilitary terrorists anymore, or play the drums on minorities heads anymore in his state! Yanno? Really frustrating stuff like that!

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

... and you are not allowed to hold up a government function in progress,
We the People absolutely are allowed. We the People own the government, not the other way around. The government is there to serve We the People, not the other way around.

... and you are not allowed to conspire to or break into the Capital building
It's a public building. We the People are totally authorized to be in the Capitol. It's our building.

Do you need to get an update on what is tyrannical? I mean- do you even know right vs. wrong? Please don't make yourself out to look ignorant in front of the forum members.
I don't like to see my forum friends do this to themselves. It hurts to see it.

2003c68cea731c3754c53294b054ad19.jpg

Attachments

• 2003c68cea731c3754c53294b054ad19.jpg
    2003c68cea731c3754c53294b054ad19.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1
Back