How do we solve the gender gap?

Tuske, if you don't believe woman are smarter here's your proof.

i dont believe any sex is inherintly smarter. I have seen studies by racists saying whites are inherently smarter than blacks and I find your arguments to be more of the same. Females are not smarter than males nor are males smarter than females.

As evidenced by the college statistics here females are just given more opportunities so we need to act to balance that. If we had equal access to both sexes then the college representation would be more equal.

from the latest stats i can pull up 50.8% of the population was female and 49.2% was male. The college ratio is 57% to 43%. To achieve equality we must help send more males to college. The college ratio should be as close to 50.8/ 49.2 as we can make it.

Perhaps, seeing as how our colleges have turned into safe spaces, we are sending our women there as a covert means to undermine them.

#Patriarchy

:evilnod:

i dont believe any sex is inherintly smarter. I have seen studies by racists saying whites are inherently smarter than blacks and I find your arguments to be more of the same. Females are not smarter than males nor are males smarter than females.

As evidenced by the college statistics here females are just given more opportunities so we need to act to balance that. If we had equal access to both sexes then the college representation would be more equal.
That was a joke Tsuke...a joke...get it? Premise, set up and punch line? Haha funny?

Also, the fact that more women "choose" to go to college is not evidence that they are given more opportunities to go to college. Please provide us evidence of your assertion. The fact that more women attend college does not mean men are being denied the opportunity.

Great place for women to earn their MRS. Of course, they could save money by hanging out in the Starbucks at the local Barnes & Noble, instead... :cof1:

Also, the fact that more women "choose" to go to college is not evidence that they are given more opportunities to go to college. Please provide us evidence of your assertion. The fact that more women attend college does not mean men are being denied the opportunity.

if they had equal opportunity then more men would go. Plus there are more scholarships exclusively for women than there is for men. Any scholarship for men like the privilege grant is immediatly branded as sexist.

Can't agree with you there. A liberal arts education is the best all around education money can buy. Is it for everyone? No but that depends on ones personal goals. An undergraduate degree is about enlightenment not obtaining a specialized skill set. Essentially a liberal arts education teaches one to learn how to learn. Developing specialized skills comes after. Obviously if you have to concern yourself with making a living you will want to study marketable fields of knowledge but you will also need to study other fields that will broaden your development as a person. This is a good thing.

Broaden your development as a person? You mean become indoctrinated to the foolishness of the left.

Do you apply that premise to other issues?

Mr. KANTROWITZ: Well, men are underrepresented in college education. For the past decade or two, there has been a shift in college enrollment from men being the majority to women being the majority. I don't have a good explanation for why that shift has occurred, but it's something that I've observed.

the expert admits there is a gender disparity and then closes his eyes when asked why.

Mr. KANTROWITZ: Well, men are underrepresented in college education. For the past decade or two, there has been a shift in college enrollment from men being the majority to women being the majority. I don't have a good explanation for why that shift has occurred, but it's something that I've observed.

the expert admits there is a gender disparity and then closes his eyes when asked why.
He doesn't close his eyes, he admits he doesn't know why young men aren't going to college. You glossed over the parts you didn't like.

He doesn't close his eyes, he admits he doesn't know why young men aren't going to college. You glossed over the parts you didn't like.

ahh so the expert found out about the problem but did not care enough to find out why as opposed to finding out why for the other demographics.

Thank you for making my point.

ahh so the expert found out about the problem but did not care enough to find out why as opposed to finding out why for the other demographics.

Thank you for making my point.
His expertise is scholarships, not why young men aren't going to college. That would be another field.

If by that you mean being enlightened, well read and having critical thinking skills than yes.

You being indoctrinated isn't the same thing at being enlightened. You have been fooled into believing it's the same but you're simply another lefty that has been fooled into thinking that what you do is what you want rather than what you've been told to do. Pucker up. Some Liberal politician needs his or her ass kissed and you're just the type that will do it then think it was your idea to do so.

Back