How hilarious would it be if Trumpers get their wish....

Nomad

BIDEN WON.
....for Biden to step down, then Kamala Harris takes his place and kicks Trump's ass even worse than Biden kicked it last time???

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Can you imagine how their heads would be exploding in fits of rage????

I'm not a huge fan of hers, but it would be worth it just to torture those bastards for four years.

Run HIllary again. Harris is a certain loser.

I really hate these Trump Democrats. My god, what the fuck happened to our country.

....for Biden to step down, then Kamala Harris takes his place and kicks Trump's ass even worse than Biden kicked it last time???

I'm not a huge fan of hers, but it would be worth it just to torture those bastards for four years.

Those are the perfect emojis for kackling Kam...

1 - it needs to happen - but also she needs to replace him as president, not just as a candidate.

2 - was she too dumb to realize Biden isn't a functioning adult? She needs to explain this to America in a way that makes sense

I really hate these Trump Democrats. My god, what the fuck happened to our country.
Your head is in a very dumb cloud.

There are appealing Democratic governors who might well trample a Trump candidacy. Trump apparently is worried that will happen Reports are coming out today his campaign is hoping Biden stays. They see both the President and Harris as weaker opponents than others Democrats might turn to. The Times is also reporting that Biden is well aware of the shambles he made of his debate performance and concerned himself it may not have been a blip. In other words, he probably is considering getting out.

There are appealing Democratic governors who might well trample a Trump candidacy. Trump apparently is worried that will happen Reports are coming out today his campaign is hoping Biden stays. They see both the President and Harris as weaker opponents than others Democrats might turn to. The Times is also reporting that Biden is well aware of the shambles he made of his debate performance and concerned himself it may not have been a blip. In other words, he probably is considering getting out.
fuck off asshole

Kamala couldn't win a single primary. She's grating and abrasive when she speaks, that is when she's not saying something so idiotic that it makes the gibberish Joke spews look intelligent.

jeKftzZaegO0.jpeg

Kamaltoe is even more unpopular than Quid Pro.

What’s your take on the reports that some Democrats (including members of the black caucus) saying that if Biden steps down the party better choose the VP (aka a black woman) as the replacement?

I’m not a Democrat so I’m not going to pretend to speak for your party. But I do know each party knows who their base is and the importance of that base. In the case of Democrats black voters aren’t the largest by number but are arguably the most important voting block so not to say they have total veto power but clearly their voices will get heard.

This is all hypothetical of course but IF Biden were to step down could the party choose someone like Newsom or the Michigan Governor? Or would the pressure be too strong to go with Harris?

What’s your take on the reports that some Democrats (including members of the black caucus) saying that if Biden steps down the party better choose the VP (aka a black woman) as the replacement?

I’m not a Democrat so I’m not going to pretend to speak for your party. But I do know each party knows who their base is and the importance of that base. In the case of Democrats black voters aren’t the largest by number but are arguably the most important voting block so not to say they have total veto power but clearly their voices will get heard.

This is all hypothetical of course but IF Biden were to step down could the party choose someone like Newsom or the Michigan Governor? Or would the pressure be too strong to go with Harris?
^^Look at right wingers agreeing with 'Democrats'.

Kamala couldn't win a single primary. She's grating and abrasive when she speaks, that is when she's not saying something so idiotic that it makes the gibberish Joke spews look intelligent.

Harris is polling better against Trump than Biden.

If she were to become the nominee, I think she would get the same number of votes as Biden.

Maybe more.

Nobody outside the Trumper base and a few misguided,low educated undecideds would ever consider letting Trump in the WH again.

Back