How hilarious would it be if Trumpers get their wish....

give-yer-morals-a-tug-bud-v0-muhn3s7t1dad1.jpeg

Ashley Biden says it happened.
  • Two Florida residents pleaded guilty to stealing and selling items, including a personal diary that belonged to a relative of a then-former government official who was running for national office.
  • News reports have widely reported that the case involved property belonging to Ashley Biden, daughter of President Joe Biden.
  • The diary was obtained by conservative group Project Veritas, which said it declined to publish it because it could not verify its authenticity. Another conservative group, National File, in October 2020 published what it said was a digital copy.
  • The FBI did not verify the diary’s contents in its announcement of the plea deal or in charging documents.

I don't trust anything from project veritas who is known for their criminal lies. Next

ROFL

What I claimed is every bit as true as the shit you've been vomiting about Trump.

Exactly as true - and everyone on this board knows it.

Why do you think it's good for you to tell disgusting lies - but others shouldn't return the favor?
You can but when you provide no proof / articles or anything to back it up you will look like you are talking out of your ass. Well like usual.

....for Biden to step down, then Kamala Harris takes his place and kicks Trump's ass even worse than Biden kicked it last time???

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Can you imagine how their heads would be exploding in fits of rage????

I'm not a huge fan of hers, but it would be worth it just to torture those bastards for four years.

Would only escalate claims the election was fixed, can already hear the “had to be fixed for Trump to lose to a black women”

Back