How hilarious would it be if Trumpers get their wish....

How unfortunate would it be if the first woman president was Kamala Harris? Man, talk about a let down.

I didn't like some of Obama's policies, but he was smart, charismatic, classy and clean (as Joe said). He was a very, very good first black president.
I am rather amused by the notion that Kamala could win. Hell, no one in the party wanted her in the primary. :laugh:

....for Biden to step down, then Kamala Harris takes his place and kicks Trump's ass even worse than Biden kicked it last time???

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Can you imagine how their heads would be exploding in fits of rage????

I'm not a huge fan of hers, but it would be worth it just to torture those bastards for four years.

It is going to happen. It will be interesting to see our border czar explain the mess that is our border.

I didn't like some of Obama's policies, but he was smart, charismatic, classy and clean (as Joe said). He was a very, very good first black president.
Obama was anything BUT smart. He came across as a smarmy, know-nothing leftist who didn't have a clue how a government is run, how economics works or how to hold a majority.

He had one of the worst midterms in American history.

Harris is polling better against Trump than Biden.

If she were to become the nominee, I think she would get the same number of votes as Biden.

Maybe more.

Nobody outside the Trumper base and a few misguided,low educated undecideds would ever consider letting Trump in the WH again.
Harris would be trounced by Trump in a legitimate win for that fascist.

I wasn't talking about Trump.

You believe that Biden actually won. That's funny. :laugh:
You still believe trump's lies? Now I know you are for certain a maga moron. I bet you were there and beat cops and threw shit on January 6th. seems to be in character for you.

1 - it needs to happen - but also she needs to replace him as president, not just as a candidate.

2 - was she too dumb to realize Biden isn't a functioning adult? She needs to explain this to America in a way that makes sense
Nothing makes sense to a Trumpy. Biden has done the job well for almost 4 years. He has been a well-functioning adult. Trump has never been that.

Nothing makes sense to a Trumpy. Biden has done the job well for almost 4 years. He has been a well-functioning adult. Trump has never been that.
blablabla

the only point you understand is the one on top of your head

if he is too much of an imbecile to campaign, he also is too far gone to finish his first 4 years

and he is too far gone - so he needs to go now - not just end his campaign, end his presidency.

and she needs to explain why anyone should vote for her if she was too dumb or dishonest to tell us about Biden

Harris is polling better against Trump than Biden.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
If she were to become the nominee, I think she would get the same number of votes as Biden.
You're right... I suppose that Obama and Clyburn can have their ballot harvesters and corrupt poll workers print, fill in, and double count ballots for Kamala just as easily as for Biden.

BTW, what is Clyburn, a representative from SOUTH CAROLINA, doing in WISCONSIN, visiting numerous precincts in Madison, Milwaukee, and Beloit?? WTF is he up to???
Nobody outside the Trumper base and a few misguided,low educated undecideds would ever consider letting Trump in the WH again.
Are you aware that the "Trumper base" actually consists of a chunk of Obama's voters?
Why are you disparaging those people?
How will that make them want to vote for Dementia Joe or Heel's Up or NewScum?

Obama was anything BUT smart. He came across as a smarmy, know-nothing leftist who didn't have a clue how a government is run, how economics works or how to hold a majority.

He had one of the worst midterms in American history.
He was at least well spoken and, to me, seemed fairly intelligent. Considerably smarter and better spoken that Kamala will ever be.

....for Biden to step down, then Kamala Harris takes his place and kicks Trump's @$#& even worse than Biden kicked it last time???

Can you imagine how their heads would be exploding in fits of rage????

I'm not a huge fan of hers, but it would be worth it just to torture those @#$%#$@&

for four years.

Sounds like me when Trump won against Ms. Clinton. I went to bed thinking he didn’t have a chance. Woke up and saw the results. Spent the next week watching YouTube clips of liberals’ reactions.

Back