How hilarious would it be if Trumpers get their wish....

You can but when you provide no proof / articles or anything to back it up you will look like you are talking out of your ass. Well like usual.

No more than you can provide proof.

Why do you think it is fine for you to lie? Because you truly hate the enemy of your party? The one who endangers the global Communist dictatorship you desire?

Since you're a fucking liar - why shouldn't I lie about your guy? Obama raped 6 year old boys on the Resolute desk. Why do you support that?

No more than you can provide proof.

Why do you think it is fine for you to lie? Because you truly hate the enemy of your party? The one who endangers the global Communist dictatorship you desire?

Since you're a fucking liar - why shouldn't I lie about your guy? Obama raped 6 year old boys on the Resolute desk. Why do you support that?
I don't and it never happened. Next

I wouldn't bet on it if I was you..
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was always going to be tossed - you Stalinist just thought it would stand until the election.

This is why you're melting down and have sunk into the sewer - reduced to filthy lies. All your plots and schemes have failed.

I already told you I certainly do not support people who have raped children. Can you give us more information about this allegation? If not I will assume you are lying.

You set the rules - you decided slanderous lies of the most filthy sort are the game. I'm just following your lead.

Obama raped 6 year old boys in the oval office.

Isn't it fun defaming the opposition? So much easier than dealing with facts.

You set the rules - you decided slanderous lies of the most filthy sort are the game. I'm just following your lead.

Obama raped 6 year old boys in the oval office.

Isn't it fun defaming the opposition? So much easier than dealing with facts.
So because the media has posted news articles linking trump to Epstein you feel the need to lie about obama raping kids? Whatever makes you feel better. Sounds like a mental condition to me.

Back