How The Great Social Justce Warriors Up North Kept Blacks Out Of Their Establishments

Yes, hatred of traitors tends not to die. We don't worship Benadict Arnold for example, though you might.

Yes, the idea of racial inequality. Shame we can't kill that.

FTFY.

Not inherently, though it is a traitorous one.
Uh huh, got a cite to back that up? Hell, ya know what, if you can find a post made by me where I suggest banning ANYTHING, I'll give you $10,000.
Perhaps not, but I'll be damned if I don't try to kill such traitorous ideas.

Your ancestors were fuck*ng racists and so were many of your former and current family members .. dude, where's my car?

Don't play morally righteous games with me.

And either make the confederate - Nazi connection without trying to impress your other dudes here who you will undoubtedly meet up with at the weekend tailgate party or shut the Hell up about it once and for all.

Your ancestors were fuck*ng racists and so were many of your former and current family members .. dude, where's my car?
[Citation Needed]

Don't play morally righteous games with me.
A game would imply that you could perhaps win. But you cannot as you subscribe to the idea of racial superiority. Therefore I am, and always shall be, morally righteous in our dealings.

And either make the confederate - Nazi connection without trying to impress your other dudes here who you will undoubtedly meet up with at the weekend tailgate party or shut the Hell up about it once and for all.
The connection is that both states were founded and entirely based on the idea of racial superiority and that both were defeated, in part, by my ancestors.

[Citation Needed]

A game would imply that you could perhaps win. But you cannot as you subscribe to the idea of racial superiority. Therefore I am, and always shall be, morally righteous in our dealings.

The connection is that both states were founded and entirely based on the idea of racial superiority and that both were defeated, in part, by my ancestors.

The United States was founded by men who believed in racial superiority. The entire western world believed in racial superiority.

The men who founded America were propertied men who excluded slaves, Indians, and women in fact.

Your moral righteous attitude doesn't hide the fact that your very own ancestors who murdered and ravaged the south were themselves racists.

There was actually a lot more diversity in the confederacy than there was in your ancestors union in fact. The confederacy contained thousands of Indians, Hispanics, and Jews and the confederate army put blacks into combat with black confederate units long before Lincoln did. There was an entire confederate army made up of Indians in Oklahoma being led by a confederate Indian general.

You're just a DUDE who wont acknowledge your racist ethnic past and your racist legacy. The south is your wipping boy and there's nothing in your ancestors past that was a morally righteous cause to free the slaves while your ancestors were also busy slaughtering the Indians at the same time.

It was all about the money and even though slavery did cause the war, your ancestors didn't invade the south and fight the war to free the slaves.

There were two reasons that it took a civil war to end slavery. #1, Most of the South’s economy depended on slave labor and #2 much of the North was heavily involved and invested in the slave trade.

That’s why the original Constitution basically ignored, condoned and even protected slavery. As many in the North as in the Shout profited from it and opposed the ending of it.

To boot, blacks in Africa were major suppliers of black slaves they captured and sold to the slave traders.

All facts usually ignored by modern day politicos, (including northern Americans and blacks), who love to point fingers in every direction except at their own historical roots.

There were two reasons that it took a civil war to end slavery. #1, Most of the South’s economy depended on slave labor and #2 much of the North was heavily involved and invested in the slave trade.

That’s why the original Constitution basically ignored, condoned and even protected slavery. As many in the North as in the Shout profited from it and opposed the ending of it.

To boot, blacks in Africa were major suppliers of black slaves they captured and sold to the slave traders.

All facts usually ignored by modern day politicos, (including northern Americans and blacks), who love to point fingers in every direction except at their own historical roots.

It did not take a civil war to end slavery. There was no "civil war" to begin with.

The confederacy's goal was to force the union to grant them their independence after Lincoln attacked them. They had no desire to take control of Lincoln's government, they wanted to leave it, not overtake it.

Who drove the south to secession were the rich planter's class .. this is true who held slaves because they saw the northern government being taken over by the Republican party which came into existence to serve northern business interests and not the interests of the planters.

They most certainly did get what they deserved, the pagan traitors!!

Your ancestors .. and I'll assume your white, part white, black, part black, Indian, or part Indian,

... used slave labor to run their businesses.

Your ancestors .. used slaves to produce material for your ancestor's businesses in order to manufacture products.

Last edited:
I am one of the sane people.
Since you are not, I will try to ignore you for the most part, though when you say something particularly stupid, I may be inclined to comment on it.

So you wear tight latex and you cruise University Avenue.

That's interesting.

It did not take a civil war to end slavery. There was no "civil war" to begin with.

The confederacy's goal was to force the union to grant them their independence after Lincoln attacked them. They had no desire to take control of Lincoln's government, they wanted to leave it, not overtake it.

Who drove the south to secession were the rich planter's class .. this is true who held slaves because they saw the northern government being taken over by the Republican party which came into existence to serve northern business interests and not the interests of the planters.

Gee, the history books must be different in SOUTH Philly, huh?

Take down your symbol of ignorance and we will talk.

Well you know what the answer to that is don't you?

Don't throw your PC BS on me paly.

I'm not going to begin a debate with the likes of you with your PC rules in order. This is what the republicans do, not me.

Is that right?

Why don't you try debating me instead of throwing personal insults at me because you don't like what I'm saying?

You owe me $6 for the beer that I spit out reading that.

You...debating....laughable in the extreme. You do understand that the FUNDAMENTAL tenets of debate require the presentation of evidence don't you? Not nonsensically shouting DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE over and over again like it's some sort of argumentative point.

You owe me $6 for the beer that I spit out reading that.

You...debating....laughable in the extreme. You do understand that the FUNDAMENTAL tenets of debate require the presentation of evidence don't you? Not nonsensically shouting DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE over and over again like it's some sort of argumentative point.

I've met very few libertarians and you're one of them who support central planning and oppose state sovereignty. You will oppose every imperialist war effort America has been involved in except the war between the federal government and the southern states. So the question must be asked why?

Where is the bedrock of American conservatism?

Does the south cover a large section of the Bible belt?

The answer to these two questions explain your hatred of the south and your rejection of the confederacy, states rights, and the confederacy's right to self determination and your support of the war under the false pretense that the war was necessary to free the slaves.

Last edited:
Back