How The Great Social Justce Warriors Up North Kept Blacks Out Of Their Establishments

Virginia and Tennessee chose to join the nation that had fired upon Fort Sumter, thus becoming a part of the war their chosen nation had initiated.

The CSA was officially formed on February 4th, 1861, and the constitution was drawn up on March 11, 1861. The attack on Sumter was not until April 12th.

You go to Hell.

There are three trolls on this thread who are vermin.

It's time to wrap this thread up and if I could find a close feature, I'd close it.

There's no debate going on here, just personal attacks from three south haters who cannot do anything except launch personal attacks and troll.

They are dumbed down moral midgets and PC programed as reactionaries.

Finished.

If you'd like the thread closed, you can ask and one of the staff will be happy to oblige.

As for the lack of debate, you have only yourself to blame for that. That which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

It's time to wrap this thread up and if I could find a close feature, I'd close it.

There's no debate going on here

Finished.

Thanks for further diminishing your already weak credibility, idiot.

Too bad Dixie left. You two morons could debate all day about things you agree on.

Some of my "Nazi Brothers" in Vietnam.

ap9qpi.jpg

c81a8.png

aer58o.jpg

2cz7dwo.jpg

If any of these trolls hit the lottery some day and get to meet me in person, I'm going to break their G damned jaws.

They're going to experience what it's like to suck their meals through a straw for at least a month.

Enjoy your day.

If any of these trolls hit the lottery some day and get to meet me in person, I'm going to break their G damned jaws.

They're going to experience what it's like to suck their meals through a straw for at least a month.

Enjoy your day.

What you fail to realize is that you are the only troll here, internet tough guy. Ooh scary.

Enjoy your day.

Sure you will. I'm shaking in my boots as we speak. What a scary and powerful man you must be. My word, the sheer aura of terror that is being exuded by me, let me tell you.

This one was on me.

The little faggot in his cute little office cube suit was pulling my chain. He really wasn't trying to debate me, he was trolling me.

My mistake realized too late.

You left your car in the parking lot ..... DUDE.

Yes, that's where one would park a car. But you, being of both Southern birth and education, most likely wouldn't understand such Prolish concepts. You probably just drive right through the walls of whatever quarry you work at, unable to comprehend dedicated spaces for a vehicle.

How they did it in the south .. up front and sanctioned by the government no less.

9igxlk.jpg

How the great social justice warriors who were for liberty, equality, and social justice for all did it up north.

2uqlvt2.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, you may begin your discussion of said topic at your discretion.
This is what is called in rhetorical circles "lobbing a hand grenade". SERIOUSLY LAME!!!!

The point about chattel slavery is that it undercuts wage slavery - nothing whatever to do with social justice, everything to do with profit.
Now correct me if I'm wrong here but last I checked wage laborers in this country have a weeee bit higher standard of living than slaves do by just a tad.

Back