How The Great Social Justce Warriors Up North Kept Blacks Out Of Their Establishments

The hatred for the southerner is just as strong now as it was a hundred and fifty years ago.

There's one thing that you northern, liberal university fag boys could never accomplish no matter how many southerners you killed or how much you amplify your hatred for southerners and all things southern, an idea.

My flag represents that idea that lives on just like the religion you despise lives on and will endure long after you turn to dust, the idea of self determination and resistance to government.

So you call it a racist symbol and call for it's banning but even when you're successful, that STILL wont kill the idea it represents.
We don't hate Southerners. Your just our poor dumb backward little brothers who are a lead anchor around our necks that keep dragging our country down but that does have its good point. It certainly keeps us folk up north from becoming complacent. We have to stay on our toes and be prepared for when ya'll do something stupid that we'll inevetably have to fix.

There were two reasons that it took a civil war to end slavery. #1, Most of the South’s economy depended on slave labor and #2 much of the North was heavily involved and invested in the slave trade.

That’s why the original Constitution basically ignored, condoned and even protected slavery. As many in the North as in the Shout profited from it and opposed the ending of it.

To boot, blacks in Africa were major suppliers of black slaves they captured and sold to the slave traders.

All facts usually ignored by modern day politicos, (including northern Americans and blacks), who love to point fingers in every direction except at their own historical roots.
That's a misrepresentation of the facts. Point #1 is a fact but point #2 is not. The North was involved in slave trade right up to the Civil war. However those involved in the Norther slave trade were a minute few and the Northern slave trade had declined precipitately in the northern States since 1804 when it was outlawed by the New England States. By the time the Civil war had come around northern involvement in the slave trade was hardly a significant facter at all.

Actually it is a valid point. Racism in the rural midwest is just as virulent as in the south if not more so. The main difference is up here we don't let the knuckle draggers and Klansmen determine our values or laws.

Wrong. I didn't live and grow up in the midwest or the south. I lived and grew up in New Jersey.

This is what is called in rhetorical circles "lobbing a hand grenade". SERIOUSLY LAME!!!!

How old are you?

The answer to that question means that you don't know what you're talking about.

When are you going to stop throwing all the racism on the anti intellectual slobs in the south and the Midwest and start taking responsibility for your own northeastern racism?

It's taken about two and a half weeks and back and forth arguments with three trolls but we've finally arrived at the crust of the point of this post.

Can you stomach the fact that the Klu Klux Klan once had a membership in Chicago that was larger than it was in any southern city for starters?

How old are you?

The answer to that question means that you don't know what you're talking about.

When are you going to stop throwing all the racism on the anti intellectual slobs in the south and the Midwest and start taking responsibility for your own northeastern racism?

It's taken about two and a half weeks and back and forth arguments with three trolls but we've finally arrived at the crust of the point of this post.

Can you stomach the fact that the Klu Klux Klan once had a membership in Chicago that was larger than it was in any southern city for starters?

Again, who gives a fuck?

You say you want to debate, yet you have not answered a single point I raised.

Debate involves two people, not you lecturing and calling everyone who responds a troll, then ignoring every legitimate point they make, then threatening physical violence against them, "if they ever win the lottery".

Again, who gives a fuck?

You say you want to debate, yet you have not answered a single point I raised.

Debate involves two people, not you lecturing and calling everyone who responds a troll, then ignoring every legitimate point they make, then threatening physical violence against them, "if they ever win the lottery".

What points have you raised?

You haven't done a damn thing on this thread except troll me.

Pegged pants the moderator or I suppose he's the moderator has allowed you to conduct a flame war against me on my post. And that's all you've done.

The point you've made on my post is you think you have the moral authority to shut down a post and shout down the poster if you don't like what he's saying.

Now get off my post troll and stay off it. You don't have the ability to debate, you just copy cat the methods from your 60s-70's counter culture heroes with your fascist tactics.

Pegged pants the moderator or I suppose he's the moderator has allowed you to conduct a flame war against me on my post. And that's all you've done.

The point you've made on my post is you think you have the moral authority to shut down a post and shout down the poster if you don't like what he's saying.

Now get off my post troll and stay off it. You don't have the ability to debate, you just copy cat the methods from your 60s-70's counter culture heroes with your fascist tactics.

What 'point' have you raised in the entire history of your posting here? Seriously, I've yet to see one.

That's a misrepresentation of the facts. Point #1 is a fact but point #2 is not. The North was involved in slave trade right up to the Civil war. However those involved in the Norther slave trade were a minute few and the Northern slave trade had declined precipitately in the northern States since 1804 when it was outlawed by the New England States. By the time the Civil war had come around northern involvement in the slave trade was hardly a significant facter at all.

So when the war ended why did they give the black man the vote in the south when he couldn't vote in the north?

The North Atlantic slave trade originated and went through New England ... not the south.

New York was still involved in the illegal slave trade until 1862, after the war started.

.... one point at a time please.

What 'point' have you raised in the entire history of your posting here? Seriously, I've yet to see one.

I've already made my point when it comes to you.

The south .. despite it's current infestation with drugs has always been a Christian society.

The north .. despite the presence of some Christians has always been a money grubbing secular society.

I have indeed raised points, which you utterly ignored. Perhaps your reading comprehension skills need improvement.

I've already made my point when it comes to you.

The south .. despite it's current infestation with drugs has always been a Christian society.

The north .. despite the presence of some Christians has always been a money grubbing secular society.

Virginia Company of London, along with the charters for the Carolinas and for Georgia were commercial ventures designed to enrich business interests.

The Massachusetts Bay Colony was founded for spiritual purposes only. William Penn founded a colony for Quakers, Lord Baltimore a colony for Catholics, Roger Williams a colony for dissenting New Englanders. All of these, Christian colonies.

Christianity never was a cause for founding even one single Southern colony. Every one of them was Anglican, because faith was secondary to commerce and politics of the empire. It was the Second Great Awakening that led to the growth of Christian revivalism in the South, just as it led to a growth in westward expansion into the Ohio Territory and Oregon.

The northern region of European enlightenment .. the great center of intellectualism .. Harvard .. Yale .. the bow tied Ivy league wasps .. the progressive thinkers.

A racist, segregated society? How dare I suggest such a thing?

The mission of trolling on this thread was to muzzle the violation of political correctness declaring the south was about farmers, rednecks, and ignorant hillbilly racists. The great progressive north was about enlightenment, social justice, and human rights.

Not.

Back