How The Great Social Justce Warriors Up North Kept Blacks Out Of Their Establishments

The northern region of European enlightenment .. the great center of intellectualism .. Harvard .. Yale .. the bow tied Ivy league wasps .. the progressive thinkers.

A racist, segregated society? How dare I suggest such a thing?

The mission of trolling on this thread was to muzzle the violation of political correctness declaring the south was about farmers, rednecks, and ignorant hillbilly racists. The great progressive north was about enlightenment, social justice, and human rights.

Not.

You've yet to provide a single, solitary, shred of evidence to back up your claim. By the same standard, I have been to the moon 5937034 times.

The northern region of European enlightenment .. the great center of intellectualism .. Harvard .. Yale .. the bow tied Ivy league wasps .. the progressive thinkers.

A racist, segregated society? How dare I suggest such a thing?

The mission of trolling on this thread was to muzzle the violation of political correctness declaring the south was about farmers, rednecks, and ignorant hillbilly racists. The great progressive north was about enlightenment, social justice, and human rights.

Not.

So, we're all supposed to feel guilty for not importing millions of slaves, who, upon the formal state abolitions during the revolutionary era, we would otherwise have had to live alongside?

Yes, hatred of traitors tends not to die. We don't worship Benadict Arnold for example, though you might.

Benedict Arnold was a hero!!

Traitor or hero? Benedict Arnold

ben.jpg

Benedict Arnold's name is associated most with the word "traitor," however, he was a brilliant, victorious leader during the early years of the War for American Iindependence. Arnold oversaw the construction of the gunboats on Lake Champlain and commanded the fleet that stalled the British advance on the colonies in October 1776. Some argue that Arnold's brilliance on the lake saved the colonies from an early loss to the stronger British forces.

Arnold then went on to play a pivotal role at the Battle of Saratoga in New York. While disobeying a commanding officer, Arnold took charge of three army regiments and ultimately forced a British surrender. This victory convinced the French that the American cause was not lost and they threw support to the Americans.

Arnold saw first hand the struggles of the American troops due to the lack of food, clothing, and supplies during the war. He petitioned the Continental Congress for resources, was denied, and then became disillusioned with the American cause. In 1780, Arnold conspired with the British to reveal secret defenses at West Point, NY, which proved unsuccessful. Knowing that his co-conspirator would be hanged as spy for espionage, Arnold left his family to flee the country to escape being charged with treason. He served in the British Army and in 1781 led a British attack against Virginia destroying the Virginian Navy. He remained in exile for twenty years until he died in London in 1801.

Do you think Benedict Arnold is a traitor, a hero, or both? Be sure to read more about the conflicts on Lake Champlain, Benedict Arnold, and the American Revolution in your local library. Suggested readings can be found in United States Naval History: A Bibliography.

http://www.history.navy.mil/muexhib/lakech-7.htm

You've yet to provide a single, solitary, shred of evidence to back up your claim. By the same standard, I have been to the moon 5937034 times.

Is that how you got those pegged pants and that football shirt .. dude?

Racism was a national problem not just a southern problem and although you'll cling to your progressive PC impressions of how the south was and is the center of racism in America because of it's non progressive anti intellectualism, the fact of the matter remains that your very own ancestors were indeed racists and also could have very well included slavers.

And that also covers you if you yourself aren't a Caucasian .. dude, where's my car?

So, we're all supposed to feel guilty for not importing millions of slaves, who, upon the formal state abolitions during the revolutionary era, we would otherwise have had to live alongside?

No, you're supposed to admit to being a coward for not admitting to your own racist, possibly slavery legacy and following your PC manual by throwing the whole thing on the south and making cute little remarks like how you wish you could exterminate everybody south of Maryland instead.

Benedict Arnold was a hero!!

Traitor or hero? Benedict Arnold

ben.jpg

Benedict Arnold's name is associated most with the word "traitor," however, he was a brilliant, victorious leader during the early years of the War for American Iindependence. Arnold oversaw the construction of the gunboats on Lake Champlain and commanded the fleet that stalled the British advance on the colonies in October 1776. Some argue that Arnold's brilliance on the lake saved the colonies from an early loss to the stronger British forces.

Arnold then went on to play a pivotal role at the Battle of Saratoga in New York. While disobeying a commanding officer, Arnold took charge of three army regiments and ultimately forced a British surrender. This victory convinced the French that the American cause was not lost and they threw support to the Americans.

Arnold saw first hand the struggles of the American troops due to the lack of food, clothing, and supplies during the war. He petitioned the Continental Congress for resources, was denied, and then became disillusioned with the American cause. In 1780, Arnold conspired with the British to reveal secret defenses at West Point, NY, which proved unsuccessful. Knowing that his co-conspirator would be hanged as spy for espionage, Arnold left his family to flee the country to escape being charged with treason. He served in the British Army and in 1781 led a British attack against Virginia destroying the Virginian Navy. He remained in exile for twenty years until he died in London in 1801.

Do you think Benedict Arnold is a traitor, a hero, or both? Be sure to read more about the conflicts on Lake Champlain, Benedict Arnold, and the American Revolution in your local library. Suggested readings can be found in United States Naval History: A Bibliography.

http://www.history.navy.mil/muexhib/lakech-7.htm

He was and always will be a traitor. His actions prior to his treason may indeed be laudable, but that doesn't make him less of a traitor.

No, you're supposed to admit to being a coward for not admitting to your own racist, possibly slavery legacy and following your PC manual by throwing the whole thing on the south and making cute little remarks like how you wish you could exterminate everybody south of Maryland instead.

Possibly? I will expell that one immediately. The only white ancestor I had at the time of the war was an American captain. And you fuckers shot him in the leg, leaving him with shrapnel. But, yes, that would be a good thing to do...

Possibly? I will expell that one immediately. The only white ancestor I had at the time of the war was an American captain. And you fuckers shot him in the leg, leaving him with shrapnel. But, yes, that would be a good thing to do...

He should have stayed where he was at then he wouldn't have gotten shot in his leg in the first place ... now would he?

Unless you're full of sh*t and he never existed in the first place.

All the founding father were slave owning racist who laughed at the thought of woman voting!

In Camden New Jersey where I grew up, how come all the blacks had their own restaurants, bars, movie houses, barber shops, and laundry's?

And all the whites had the same?

How come all the blacks had their own schools and the whites had their own schools?

This was back in the 1950's, not after the war of southern independence.

According to peg pants and TD, all the racists were down south.

What gives?

In Camden New Jersey where I grew up, how come all the blacks had their own restaurants, bars, movie houses, barber shops, and laundry's?

And all the whites had the same?

How come all the blacks had their own schools and the whites had their own schools?

This was back in the 1950's, not after the war of southern independence.

According to peg pants and TD, all the racists were down south.

What gives?

We're gonna need a citation on where someone said there are no northern racists. You, for example, are one.

Where did this ancestor of yours supposedly get shot?

Where did this ancestor of yours supposedly get shot?

Not sure on the details. It's not like he was some important player in the war, despite his officer rank. Lot's of wounded veterans carried shrapnel in their bodies for the duration of their lives after the war because the medical community couldn't safely remove it. He was probably lucky just to have all four limbs and not get transformed into an amputee. Since all four of my grandparents heralded from Nebraska (which I will have to visit sometime, and check out the farm land my dad inherited in 2007), I would surmise that he was one of many postwar vets to travel west, and that he wound up there.

I just did a quick Google search for Civil War captain + my surname, and came accross a man who was a city police captain and civil war veteran (so it stands to reason he was commissioned into the Army with that background). He also bares the same name as my uncle and grandfather, so it could well be my ancestor...

Not sure on the details. It's not like he was some important player in the war, despite his officer rank. Lot's of wounded veterans carried shrapnel in their bodies for the duration of their lives after the war because the medical community couldn't safely remove it. He was probably lucky just to have all four limbs and not get transformed into an amputee. Since all four of my grandparents heralded from Nebraska (which I will have to visit sometime, and check out the farm land my dad inherited in 2007), I would surmise that he was one of many postwar vets to travel west, and that he wound up there.

What part of Nebraska?

Back