How the Ukraine situation should end.

After you, dumbass.

If you don't fuck off I'll treat you to a Ukrainian Nazi lesson.

Here's a taster;

Now fuck off and sit in your high-chair. The forum shouldn't let kids in.

That's a Western phenomenon. It's caused by the expansion of fascist populism. You fucking idiot.

The forum should kick out ancient assholes.

Of course you do, dear. Now put your rattle away before pop gets home.

Haw, haw..............................haw.

And that's the first post with zero substance. We all know what that means. Take your temper tantrum somewhere else, cunt, and try again with someone who is not as smart as I am.

Well, this is a thread about Ukraine, so maybe leave your obsession out of it.

He posts that picture of a small sect no more than 5000 worldwide portraying them to speak and act for all Jews

Neturei Karta

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neturei_Karta

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgrounders/neturei-karta

Yisroel Dovid Weiss (Hebrew: ישראל דוד ווייס; born 1956) is an American Haredi Jew, activist, and spokesman for a minority branch of small fringe group Neturei Karta, a Haredi anti-Zionist group. Residing in Monsey, New York, he believes that Jews should peacefully oppose the existence of the Israeli state: "It would be forbidden for us to have a State, even if it would be in a land that is desolate and uninhabited."He represents fewer than 500 people, and Neturei Karta's views, are rejected by the majority of Orthodox Jews worldwide.

Last edited:
Yet you can never produce any, you racist prick.
You are, indeed, crushed scum.

Sugartits, your constant desire to bring up the "Zionists" AKA the Jews is all the proof I need.

I'm curious, although I understand the words, you seem to favor "crushed scum" as a specific phrase. Did you overhear it from your Jihadists friends? It it an Arabic translation of common terrorist slang? Example: الله أكبر سحقهم حثالة

He posts that picture of a small sect no more than 5000 worldwide portraying them to speak and act or all Jews

Neturei Karta

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neturei_Karta

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgrounders/neturei-karta

Agreed. Moon is no different than volsrock constantly posting about black crime while ignoring all white crime. The bias is easily seen to anyone with an IQ over 90.

IMO, honest, intelligent and educated people are able to discuss things in context, not just a stark black and white world of what they claim is "good" and that everything else is "evil". People who can't see the world as it is are stupid or mentally ill.

That's a Western phenomenon. It's caused by the expansion of fascist populism. You fucking idiot.

You're referring to the Ukrainian Nazism that you've recently implied does not exist. What sort of a confused fool are you, addlepate

NOW fuck off.

Haw, haw...............................haw

And that's the first post with zero substance. We all know what that means. Take your temper tantrum somewhere else, cunt, and try again with someone who is not as smart as I am.

" Smart " ? You're already contradicting yourself.

Tell me again that there is no Ukrainian Nazism, stumblebum.

Haw, haw...............................haw.

He posts that picture of a small sect no more than 5000 worldwide portraying them to speak and act for all Jews

You post in support of fascist Israeli ethnic cleansers, promoting their crimes to be emulated by all Jews. You will lose. History has been unkind to fascists.

Israel-s-end2.jpg

Agreed. Moon is no different than volsrock constantly posting about black crime while ignoring all white crime. The bias is easily seen to anyone with an IQ over 90.

IMO, honest, intelligent and educated people are able to discuss things in context, not just a stark black and white world of what they claim is "good" and that everything else is "evil". People who can't see the world as it is are stupid or mentally ill.

Says the racist prick who was trying to sell his idea that there were Jewish cavemen.

Haw, haw, haw, haw.................haw, haw.............................haw.

Sugartits, your constant desire to bring up the "Zionists" AKA the Jews is all the proof I need.

You compound your stupidity with every post.
There are more CHRISTIAN Zionists than there are Jews, shag-lobes.

You really are dummer than you think

You should now fuck off with the Wiesel kid before the pair of you disgrace yourselves further

Haw, haw, haw, haw....................haw, haw.........................haw.

It's very obvious that he hates all Jews and posts anything he thinks casts them in a bad light.

Yet you can't produce any evidence, dumbass.

You're simply another attention-seeker who thinks that that the ' antisemitic ' card is a quick route to favor.

Haw, haw.................................haw.

Says the racist prick who was trying to sell his idea that there were Jewish cavemen.

Haw, haw, haw, haw.................haw, haw.............................haw.
The first clue someone is weak is when they are compelled to lie about another.

The second is when they derail to actual topic to revisit previous history. This is a typical feminine move commonly used by uneducated American housewives fighting with their husbands/BFs. Interesting to see the UK women use it too. LOL

You compound your stupidity with every post.
There are more CHRISTIAN Zionists than there are Jews, shag-lobes.

You really are dummer than you think

You should now fuck off with the Wiesel kid before the pair of you disgrace yourselves further

Haw, haw, haw, haw....................haw, haw.........................haw.

Wiesel is Jewish and everyone on JPP knows how you hate the Jews, Ms. Moon.

Wiesel is Jewish and everyone on JPP knows how you hate the Jews, Ms. Moon.

Wiesel's religion is of no concern to me, dumbass- and anybody here with an ounce of grey matter is aware that my contention is with Israeli fascism.

Bring on your baseless slurs- you will lose every time.

flag-ani.gif

th

Back