How To Explain Gay Rights To An Idiot

And because I know some gay people that means Jeanne d'Arc was gay because she wore armor while leading armies in the field...

Is that what you got out of the piece? She was burned at the stake for heresy and accused of being a witch. The least of her problems was being potentially gay.

Seriously, WHAT exactly is the above supposed to mean/imply?

Are you again going the route of DY and posting something nonsensical? Or is the above actually have any merit? Do elaborate.

Let me put you on ignore, since you insist on comparing my commentary to DY. Totally absurd. You're free to believe whatever. Free country.

Last edited:
I put Superfreak on ignore once and he sent me a PM apology. He's had to apologize to me on numerous occasions. Anyway, it ends up that you don't get PM's from someone you have on IA and so I never knew he had apologized.

So the moral is, if you think someone might apologize to you, as SF has to do frequently on account of his outbursts, then you shouldn't put them on IA. Unless of course, it's someone you would never want a PM or an apology from no way no how.

I put Superfreak on ignore once and he sent me a PM apology. He's had to apologize to me on numerous occasions. Anyway, it ends up that you don't get PM's from someone you have on IA and so I never knew he had apologized.

So the moral is, if you think someone might apologize to you, as SF has to do frequently on account of his outbursts, then you shouldn't put them on IA. Unless of course, it's someone you would never want a PM or an apology from no way no how.

Yep, it works perfectly!

Done. And fuck an apology.

Everyone in the US enjoys the same rights.....period.....

BOTH heterosexual or homosexual.......

NEITHER can marry a person of the same sex......
NEITHER can marry a tree
NEITHER can marry an animal
NEITHER can marry an underage child
ETC....

You could have made the same argument about interracal marriage.

Let me put you on ignore, since you insist on comparing my commentary to DY. Totally absurd. You're free to believe whatever. Free country.

Wow... so you cannot defend the ignorance of your comments, so you throw a hissy fit and put me on ignore?

Yeah... you have great credibility.

LMAO....

Whatever, but do tell us... do YOU have any clue what Poet was feebly attempting to say? Was he once again trying to pretend that I don't know which of my friends/family are gay? Was that the insinuation or am I simply missing his intended point?

Done. And fuck an apology.

Trust me DY(I mean poet)... you would not get an apology. It is you who OWE the apology to me. As I stated, your comment was absurd. Suggesting that I don't know whether or not my friends/family are gay or straight?

But the good in all of this is that your little hissy fit shows exactly the amount of credibility we should provide to your comments. Unfortunately for you, you won't see this unless someone else quotes it.

LMAO....

Whatever, but do tell us... do YOU have any clue what Poet was feebly attempting to say? Was he once again trying to pretend that I don't know which of my friends/family are gay? Was that the insinuation or am I simply missing his intended point?

That's how I interpreted it, yes.

So, do you honestly think I should apologize for stating his post was as nonsensical and absurd as some of DY's posts?

Nooo, I was just telling the story about how many times you've apologized to me. I had a really busy morning and then I was relaxing drinking my coffee, and I started getting that blabbermouth thing I get sometimes.

No I do not think you owe Poet an apology.

Nooo, I was just telling the story about how many times you've apologized to me. I had a really busy morning and then I was relaxing drinking my coffee, and I started getting that blabbermouth thing I get sometimes.

No I do not think you owe Poet an apology.

Just checking, sometimes it is good to get that outside perspective. Personally I thought he was being a douche bag to make such a statement to me. Especially given my history of defending gay rights.

Back