How To Explain Gay Rights To An Idiot

There IS NO LAW about marrying a person of a different race or religion or citizenship, etc....
If you would like to change the laws, write to your congressman.

There ARE LAWS about marrying objects, animals and children....all of which defies the accepted definition of the word marriage as its been defined for centuries.

So jughead.....WTF are you babbling about ? Trying to prove you're an idiot....?

UH, speaking of idiots; you have been the only one that keeps trying to include objects, animals, and children into the subject of marriage!! :D

Many posts ago when I brought it up as a right, you brought up some restraints and claimed they were rights.
I then asked and am still asking: Since when does excluding or denying something, become a right?

Rights in what sense.....???

There is no such thing as "gay rights"......or "women rights"........or "African American rights".....or "white rights"......or 'men's rights'....or 'fat people's rights'.....etc.....

thats the bullshit that has been entered into our language by the lefties that seek to use our laws and the Constitution against us.....

There are 'rights".....we all have them.....all of us....it makes no difference if you're homo or hetero.....man or women.....black or white......WE HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS....

So play your game with someone else of lesser intelligence, that actually thinks those above 'rights' exist in reality.....

I've explained the essence of 'rights' to you....I ain't gonna do it again.....

You have a 'right' to do anything you want, anything........within the laws and regulations established by society......anything not prohibited by the rules set down by government.....

Now ,....grow up.

Rights in what sense.....???

There is no such thing as "gay rights"......or "women rights"........or "African American rights".....or "white rights"......or 'men's rights'....or 'fat people's rights'.....etc.....

thats the bullshit that has been entered into our language by the lefties that seek to use our laws and the Constitution against us.....

There are 'rights".....we all have them.....all of us....it makes no difference if you're homo or hetero.....man or women.....black or white......WE HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS....

So play your game with someone else of lesser intelligence, that actually thinks those above 'rights' exist in reality.....

I've explained the essence of 'rights' to you....I ain't gonna do it again.....

You have a 'right' to do anything you want, anything........within the laws and regulations established by society......anything not prohibited by the rules set down by government.....

Now ,....grow up.

You appear to be upset.
Was it something I said?

There IS NO LAW about marrying a person of a different race or religion or citizenship, etc....
If you would like to change the laws, write to your congressman.

There ARE LAWS about marrying objects, animals and children....all of which defies the accepted definition of the word marriage as its been defined for centuries.

So jughead.....WTF are you babbling about ? Trying to prove you're an idiot....?

My point is that it was not too long ago when there were laws against interracal marriage. You may be ignorant of history, but look it up.

My point is that it was not too long ago when there were laws against interracal marriage. You may be ignorant of history, but look it up.

Well, if we were talking history, you'd have a point......but we're not.

However, equal protection under the law is a right.

Exactly......and as I've already pointed out......we all live with the same rules and sex or sexuality is irrelevant......it has nothing to do with anything......

Last edited by a moderator:
QUOTE=Jarod;919920]However, equal protection under the law is a right.

Exactly......and as I've already pointed out......we all live with the same rules and sex or sexuality is irrelevant......it has nothing to do with anything......[/QUOTE]

Except it ISN'T the same set of rules.

A straight man CAN marry the person he loves
A Gay man cannot marry the person he loves.

Except it ISN'T the same set of rules.

A straight man CAN marry the person he loves
A Gay man cannot marry the person he loves.

You expect Bravo to be able to understand the difference?

Better play your game with someone ELSE of lesser intelligence.

Back