How To Explain Gay Rights To An Idiot

Exactly......and as I've already pointed out......we all live with the same rules and sex or sexuality is irrelevant......it has nothing to do with anything......

Except it ISN'T the same set of rules.

A straight man CAN marry the person he loves
A Gay man cannot marry the person he loves.[/QUOTE]

Exactly The advantage is that heterosexuals can choose to marry a person whose gender is in keeping with their sexual orientation. This is not the case for homosexuals. That is the advantage that the gender restriction gives to heterosexuals over homosexuals.

A Gay man cannot marry the person he loves.

Exactly The advantage is that heterosexuals can choose to marry a person whose gender is in keeping with their sexual orientation. This is not the case for homosexuals. That is the advantage that the gender restriction gives to heterosexuals over homosexuals.

The straight man will marry a woman, not just a person. The gay man wants to marry a another man. Your dishonest.

"Sexual orientation" doesn't give you special rights. Why if someone's sexual orientation is to fuck mules? Are you gonna allow them to marry a mule?

You want to talk about "sexual orientation"? Okay. Tell me how two males can have normal marital sex when they both have the same sex organs.

"Sexual orientation" doesn't give you special rights. Why if someone's sexual orientation is to fuck mules? Are you gonna allow them to marry a mule?

Please take the time to lookup sexual orientation before you post this crap---

http://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/sexual orientation

Definition of SEXUAL ORIENTATION
: the inclination of an individual with respect to heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual behavior

Note: no listing for animals or objects,,Correct?

You want to talk about "sexual orientation"? Okay. Tell me how two males can have normal marital sex when they both have the same sex organs.

I didnt know the govt had the power to regulate "normal marital sex"...If that is the case then maybe they should sent some officials to monitor everyone's bedroom activity

Please take the time to lookup sexual orientation before you post this crap---

http://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/sexual orientation

Definition of SEXUAL ORIENTATION
: the inclination of an individual with respect to heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual behavior

Note: no listing for animals or objects,,Correct?

Sexual orientation doesn't mean anything. That's my point. If you want to stick to definitions then you'll have to admit that the definition of marriage is the point. You guys want to change the definition of marriage from a man and a woman to a man and a man or a woman and a woman.

Sexual orientation doesn't mean anything. That's my point. If you want to stick to definitions then you'll have to admit that the definition of marriage is the point. You guys want to change the definition of marriage from a man and a woman to a man and a man or a woman and a woman.

The meaning of words change over time; I think we can all agree with that. Both cultural and technological changes serve to modify (usually expand) a word's meaning. For example, the word "urban" (and it's sister "urbanization") has undergone a major expansion in meaning over the 20th century. We have words like suburban & exurban to indicate types of "urbanization". We use words like "inner-city", "outer-city", "metro area" and so on to indicate various subsectors of an urban world. These notions were inconceivable to an 18th century citizen. Yet, here we are with a word that has expanded in meaning over time. That is, using the word "urban" has a far larger meaning now than it did 300+ years ago. What would have happened had a law passed in the 18th century concerning urban areas? Do you think we would have kept to its original meaning as the authors of the law could have known it or would we interpret the word within the context of our time? I believe the latter.

I believe marriage has also undergone and is undergoing a similar transformation from its traditional meaning. Traditionally marriage was exclusively for opposite-sexed couples of the same race and religion. Now, people of different religions and different races get married all the time. There is no leap in logic to conceive that the word will (eventually) encompass same-sexed couples as well.

I didnt know the govt had the power to regulate "normal marital sex"...If that is the case then maybe they should sent some officials to monitor everyone's bedroom activity

Govt laws are enacted by elected representatives of the people. That's how laws are made in the USA.

No one wants to monitor bedroom activity.

Tell us how two men consummate their marriage.

The meaning of words change over time; I think we can all agree with that. Both cultural and technological changes serve to modify (usually expand) a word's meaning. For example, the word "urban" (and it's sister "urbanization") has undergone a major expansion in meaning over the 20th century. We have words like suburban & exurban to indicate types of "urbanization". We use words like "inner-city", "outer-city", "metro area" and so on to indicate various subsectors of an urban world. These notions were inconceivable to an 18th century citizen. Yet, here we are with a word that has expanded in meaning over time. That is, using the word "urban" has a far larger meaning now than it did 300+ years ago. What would have happened had a law passed in the 18th century concerning urban areas? Do you think we would have kept to its original meaning as the authors of the law could have known it or would we interpret the word within the context of our time? I believe the latter.

I believe marriage has also undergone and is undergoing a similar transformation from its traditional meaning. Traditionally marriage was exclusively for opposite-sexed couples of the same race and religion. Now, people of different religions and different races get married all the time. There is no leap in logic to conceive that the word will (eventually) encompass same-sexed couples as well.

Race and religion don't change marriage. It's still a man and a woman.

Exactly......and as I've already pointed out......we all live with the same rules and sex or sexuality is irrelevant......it has nothing to do with anything......

A Gay man cannot marry the person he loves.[/QUOTE]

You can love or hate anyone you desire.....you can have sex with anyone willing.....you can live with anyone you want to live with.....you can make any agreements with anyone you want ......its a free country......
No one can control your emotions and no one wants to control your emotions.....

You cannot marry a person of the same sex....love is irrelevant............

Govt laws are enacted by elected representatives of the people. That's how laws are made in the USA.

No one wants to monitor bedroom activity.

Tell us how two men consummate their marriage.

I didnt question how laws are made in the USA....:palm:
Sure just as soon as you prove having sex is a prerequiste for marriage. "And also show why the GOVT should be concerned with how private individuals consummate their marriage"..Remember sexless marriages are allowed between two consenting adults...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexless_marriage

The straight man will marry a woman, not just a person. The gay man wants to marry a another man. Your dishonest.

You keep bringing up various animals and animals can not give consent.

I'm beginning to wonder why you're so concerned about how any couple has sex; especially when men and women have been having sex, in the non-traditional manner, for as long as history has been recorded.

go back to the OP idiot... It is a chart that explains gay marriage to idiots. Therefore, even idiots such as yourself should be able to grasp the concept.

No, we just want equal rights for all. Why are you opposed to freedom?
Why does it matter if gays marry each other? How does it hurt you?
Why are you so concerned with how others lead their lives?
What makes you think you have the right to decide what other people can do?

I see Bravo has kicked your butt so he is you sig line now. You really are the perfect poster child for the idiot left.

I will keep Bravo in my sig line untill some other conservative utters an even dumber statement.

I will keep Bravo in my sig line untill some other conservative utters an even dumber statement.

DUNE
bendranken.jpg

No, we just want equal rights for all. Why are you opposed to freedom?
Why does it matter if gays marry each other? How does it hurt you?
Why are you so concerned with how others lead their lives?
What makes you think you have the right to decide what other people can do?

Why do you want to teach children that homosxuality is normal?

Back