How To Explain Gay Rights To An Idiot

But you posted it as a reference. Your reference states that gay ain't normal. So stop lying about it.
That's your own interpretation. None of mine. You know.....like bible scripture. Christ never mentioned homosexuality, but you're freaking out behind it. Grasp for any straws that you need to.

For you, and only you and people that think like you. It's normal to me, and millions of others, around the world. Stop calling yourself "normal", cuz you ain't.

"Normal to you" is irrelevant, just as "normal to me" is irrelevant. Normal to society as a whole is relevant, and that is defined as how most people behave. Since the vast majority are heterosexual, that makes homosexuality not normal.

It's really a simple concept.

"Normal" is a relative term. It isn't normal to be a professional skydiver, they represent way less of the population than gays, yet we let those people get married.

It isn't normal to be a Nascar driver, they too represent less percentage than gays, yet they can get married and divorced at will.

Only 44 people have been President (43, one guy is counted twice), that is extremely not "normal", yet almost all of them have been married and many of them divorced.

"Normal" isn't a standard we use to agree to allow people to marry.

It isn't "normal" to be excited by power-play and handcuffs, yet people who do that can get married...

That's your own interpretation. None of mine. You know.....like bible scripture. Christ never mentioned homosexuality, but you're freaking out behind it. Grasp for any straws that you need to.
Christ never mentioned child molestation either. IS that normal now too?

"Normal to you" is irrelevant, just as "normal to me" is irrelevant. Normal to society as a whole is relevant, and that is defined as how most people behave. Since the vast majority are heterosexual, that makes homosexuality not normal.

It's really a simple concept.

That is right wingnut "mumbo jumbo", and having no basis in fact or reality. You represent a small and increasingly atrophic segment of society. What you think or believe is irrelevant, indeed. I have documentation supporting my point of view. Where is yours?

"Normal" is a relative term. It isn't normal to be a professional skydiver, they represent way less of the population than gays, yet we let those people get married.

It isn't normal to be a Nascar driver, they too represent less percentage than gays, yet they can get married and divorced at will.

Only 44 people have been President (43, one guy is counted twice), that is extremely not "normal", yet almost all of them have been married and many of them divorced.

"Normal" isn't a standard we use to agree to allow people to marry.

It isn't "normal" to be excited by power-play and handcuffs, yet people who do that can get married...

It's not normal to be blind, yet we don't let blind people have a driver's license.

That is right wingnut "mumbo jumbo", and having no basis in fact or reality. You represent a small and increasingly atrophic segment of society. What you think or believe is irrelevant, indeed. I have documentation supporting my point of view. Where is yours?

Your documentation states that queer is not normal. For mine, look it up in any statistics text book.

It's not normal to be blind, yet we don't let blind people have a driver's license.

But we do allow them to get married. Unlike driving their marriage cannot kill you, does not hurt you, and can do nothing to "desanctify" anything at all.

I've noticed that since gay people have been getting married, the world has not collapsed onto itself and your marriage is still sanctified as much as you believe it was before. Nothing at all has happened to you and yours.

I was wrong, I had to google... I wont give it away in case anyone else wants to guess.

But we do allow them to get married. Unlike driving their marriage cannot kill you, does not hurt you, and can do nothing to "desanctify" anything at all.

I've noticed that since gay people have been getting married, the world has not collapsed onto itself and your marriage is still sanctified as much as you believe it was before. Nothing at all has happened to you and yours.

It is simply an opinion that gay marriage has no detrimental effect on the sanctity of marriage. My opinion is the opposite.

It is simply an opinion that gay marriage has no detrimental effect on the sanctity of marriage. My opinion is the opposite.

In what way have you suddenly desanctified your marriage since gays have been allowed to marry in many nations and even some states in this union?

Remember, the only way it can be sanctified is through your actions (going to church and being "joined" per God's will, "what God has joined together, let no man put asunder"), and the only way it can be "de" sanctified is through you, or your wife's actions. (Seeking divorce, sleeping around, etc.).

What other people do has no effect on your marriage, only theirs.

Back