How To Tell What The Truth Is.

debatefix

Banned
If there is something that isn't allowed to be said, chances are it is because it is the truth. If there is something that you don't like hearing, chances are is because it is the truth. Outside of provable science, for just about everything you think is right or true, the exact opposite is almost certainly the case. Furthermore, there are many problems in the world. The solution to those problems is almost certainly the opposite of what you think they are. It is as Einstein once said. "You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it." But it gets worse than that. To even speak of the solutions almost certainly not be permitted. Not here or anyplace else that operates from the same problem creating level of consciousness.

Can't say something? Only Cultsmasher talked like that about this forum where you can say just about anything.

If there is something that isn't allowed to be said, chances are it is because it is the truth. If there is something that you don't like hearing, chances are is because it is the truth. Outside of provable science, for just about everything you think is right or true, the exact opposite is almost certainly the case. Furthermore, there are many problems in the world. The solution to those problems is almost certainly the opposite of what you think they are. It is as Einstein once said. "You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it." But it gets worse than that. To even speak of the solutions almost certainly not be permitted. Not here or anyplace else that operates from the same problem creating level of consciousness.

Yo! Twumptard! Do you have an example of what the fuck you're talking about or are you just going to keep shitting all over this forum?

Damn boy

You are exceptionally talented at raking up sheep dropping into a pile

Lot of puffery there. If you have something to say, say it. I suspect you're that nazi who keeps showing up under new names.

Your screed belies your screen name.

Evidently, something is bothering you. If you can be specific, perhaps someone here can help you. Otherwise, you're saying nothing but talking loud.

Universe evolving in series parallel displacements existing as spontaneously taking pace here going forward individually now is leaving everything here never same details twice again forward from now. Simpl;e rule of 72 for yields in compounding results applies to things never the same again mutually evolving in plain sight now.

You never could handle the true real time you get being alive as equally displaced as one simple reproduction alive conceived to decomposed inhabiting space currently you alone.

Universe evolving in series parallel displacements existing as spontaneously taking pace here going forward individually now is leaving everything here never same details twice again forward from now. Simpl;e rule of 72 for yields in compounding results applies to things never the same again mutually evolving in plain sight now.

You never could handle the true real time you get being alive as equally displaced as one simple reproduction alive conceived to decomposed inhabiting space currently you alone.

Word salad at its worse

Man has evolved all the way up to "Believing what they want to believe now"!

human-evolution-from-ape-to-man-computer-user.jpg

og-fox-news.png

Every reality is until humanity implodes onto itself where one half won't tolerate honesty and the other half defends hypothetical truths to fruition.

If I had a dollar I could get it from the dollar tree for like five dollars or so and I would have it in the cash register for the rest but if you want it for a little while you could get the cash out and I could get you some cash and then I can just get you a little cash back.

Yeti has a very nice design that I think will make it look a bit better than it looks like in a lot more of the original design and I really want it for the next few months.

QED.

Yo! Twumptard! Do you have an example of what the fuck you're talking about or are you just going to keep shitting all over this forum?

It is interesting to speak to the dead. Have you seen my thread "Immigration-Invasion?" And that wasn't even including human caused global warming. As to your question, indeed. I shit on the "dead." Because they could have chosen to live.

Your screed belies your screen name.

Evidently, something is bothering you. If you can be specific, perhaps someone here can help you. Otherwise, you're saying nothing but talking loud.

Ah, yet another dead person talking. Everything I said was true. If you want a topic to talk about, go to my thread "Immigration-Invasion." Only one person replied in it. And that person had nothing to say.

Back