How To Tell What The Truth Is.

Who was talking to you, dirtbag.

You. If you didn't care, you wouldn't reply.

OTOH, it's been fascinating to me to find out how many JPP members truly believe a half-truth is equal to the whole truth and isn't just a lie.

The challenging part for me is to determine which half-truthers are liars and which are just nuts.

DRCover1481.png

like, "the vaccine was never tested for transmission reduction, but the bio-medical establishment said it did anyway."

"To get emergency approval, companies needed to show that the vaccines were safe and prevented vaccinated people from getting ill. They did not have to show that the vaccine would also prevent people from spreading the virus to others. Once the vaccines were on the market, independent researchers in multiple countries studied people who received the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and did show that vaccination reduced transmission of variants circulating at the time."

SOURCE

Hope that helps.

Yo! Twumptard! Do you have an example of what the fuck you're talking about or are you just going to keep shitting all over this forum?

"To get emergency approval, companies needed to show that the vaccines were safe and prevented vaccinated people from getting ill. They did not have to show that the vaccine would also prevent people from spreading the virus to others. Once the vaccines were on the market, independent researchers in multiple countries studied people who received the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and did show that vaccination reduced transmission of variants circulating at the time."

SOURCE

Hope that helps.

so why were so many people saying it would stop the spread?

they're liars.

:truestory:

I don't know who these people are you're speaking to who claim the vax prevents contracting Covid 100%. Reduces the chance, maybe - but the main the the vax does is keeps you from getting deathly ill.

yes you do.

most media and authority figures.

quit being stupid.

Back