How To Tell What The Truth Is.

Maybe you are smarter than the folks at the NIH!

"What is less clear is whether vaccination not only directly protects individuals but reduces the risk of infection among the contacts of vaccinated people, particularly with respect to the now dominant delta variant. Before the emergence of the delta variant, it was reported that after at least one dose of the mRNA vaccine by Pfizer or the adenoviral vector vaccine by Astra Zeneca, the risk of symptomatic cases in household contacts of vaccinated cases was about 50% lower than that among household contacts of unvaccinated cases.1"

this is full of unscientific "weasel words".

we can go over it together if you like.

would you like that?

Last edited:
How To Tell What The Truth Is.

Easy: verifiable facts.

Simply apply critical thinking and develop the ability to determine the difference between fact and opinion.

32q238.jpg

yes you do.

most media and authority figures.

quit being stupid.

Aww.. I sowwee I offended you for stating facts, Kitten. Go have a good cry now - and don't forget your purse.

It doesn't stop one from contracting it, it keeps you from dying. I have a vaxxed childhood friend who got the vax before most people because he's immunocompromised due to his chemo treatments. He's had Covid 3 times and is still alive to talk about it.

this is full of unscientific "weasel words".

LIKE YOU HAVE EVER READ A SCIENTIFIC PAPER IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! LOLOLOL.

we can go over it together if you like.

would you like that?

I think that would be HILARIOUS! I would LOVE to see you actually discuss real science. Of course you will fail because you are a science illiterate.

This should be HILARIOUS!

right.

and they kept lying about that.

Man I don't know who "they" are. No one's ever promised me being vaxxed keeps me from contracting Covid - reduces the chances, maybe. It all depends on how strong or weak your immune system is. I'm tellin' you - you're just wrong.

Man I don't know who "they" are. No one's ever promised me being vaxxed keeps me from contracting Covid - reduces the chances, maybe. It all depends on how strong or weak your immune system is. I'm tellin' you - you're just wrong.

no.

all medical authority and mainstream pfizer funded media were saying the jab would stop transmission.

you remember.

you're just a gaslighting liar.

:truestory:

Back