Howdy folks

Tell him why he doesn't want to. You're making it sound like Evince is dangerous instead of just being our village idiot.

Nah, not stupid at all, just wackadoodle.
This must be one he'll of a big village for all the idiots inconservatard stripe though.
For example the OP who hates liberals yet claims an extreme left belief system.

This must be one he'll of a big village for all the idiots inconservatard stripe though.

Maybe but face the facts, Evince is Queen of the Tards.

Not crazy

just forceful and honest

and often proven correct in the rear view mirror

face it

You see me as wacky because I figure out shit that shocks you until its proven true

It is the result of the only coherent moral philosophy, the non-aggression principle. That is, human interaction must lack the initiation of force to be moral.

Nothing but a bunch of word salad. I can't say that I am surprised. I am amused by the notion that having no Government, no laws and no police is a human utopia. Really I am. :laugh:

You would just say that you still didn't believe me.

Document one that you believe is not geniune. You know better. I made my final offer, you didn't accept it. You have evaded long enough.

One excuse after another why you won't link everyone up to the proof you claim is out there.

If they were genuine, then you'd be EAGER to link up to them.

Nothing but a bunch of word salad. I can't say that I am surprised. I am amused by the notion that having no Government, no laws and no police is a human utopia. Really I am. :laugh:

You might consider that just because you don't understand words, doesn't mean they are incoherent. It might just mean you're a tard.

Not crazy

just forceful and honest

and often proven correct in the rear view mirror

face it

You see me as wacky because I figure out shit that shocks you until its proven true

You think gind is Damo and Billy is trying to kill you.

Back