Hunter Biden takes a plea deal...

Once again, you must still only be able to comprehend one sentence :palm:

Maybe you can get the pussy posse to help you with that one of your many deficiencies?

Nice dance moves, Arbie. That fact remains you whine about others doing exactly as you've done making you a hypocrite. Everyone can see it for themselves whether they admit it or not.

Nice dance moves, Arbie. That fact remains you whine about others doing exactly as you've done making you a hypocrite. Everyone can see it for themselves whether they admit it or not.

Yes. you are so fucking perfect. Nah, everyone can see you're a lying coward...

Last edited:
Yes. you are so fucking perfect.

Nah, everyone can see you're a lying coward...

I'm not perfect by a longshot, Arbie, but thanks for the praise...faint or not. LOL

People are free to make up their own minds about you and me, son. They see how I am with you and other posters and they see how you are with me and other posters. You can believe you live in a vacuum of your own making, Arbie, but you're like the Emperor with no clothes.

I'm not perfect by a longshot, Arbie, but thanks for the praise...faint or not. LOL

People are free to make up their own minds about you and me, son. They see how I am with you and other posters and they see how you are with me and other posters. You can believe you live in a vacuum of your own making, Arbie, but you're like the Emperor with no clothes.

Perfect or not, you're still an immature coward, and you'll always be a lying immature coward.

Like I said, my circle of friends can call me Arby. You cannot. You haven't earned that right. You never will.

Perfect or not, you're still an immature coward, and you'll always be a lying immature coward.

Like I said, my circle of friends can call me Arby. You cannot. You haven't earned that right. You never will.

The fact you stay up late at night hating me is interesting, Arbie. It says a lot about you.

Indeed!

7q7jec.jpg

I stay up late at night because I work nights. Nothing "interesting" about that, is there coward?
Thanks for confessing you are slacking off at work by spreading your bitterness and hatefulness of your own life to others, Arbie. :thup:

:thumbsup: BTW did you sell the AC

No, just put a fresh 427 Side Oiler in it. Not too sure I want to sell it now, took it on a few road trips and it runs great. That, and my 96 yr. old mother likes riding in it.
I may, possibly, consider an offer of $85,000+ since everything has been gone over and is in perfect operating condition. The torque in this engine is 485 ft. lbs. and
can go from 60 to 120+ mph in seconds, with a lot left over. I have yet to fully open up the secondaries, it is scary fast!

Thanks for confessing you are slacking off at work by spreading your bitterness and hatefulness of your own life to others, Arbie. :thup:

It's none of your business what I do at work, coward.
My life is fine, surely better than yours. I have lots of
friends and even more acquaintances. I spend time, both
at my gun club and in the bean fields, honing my shooting
skills. I spend weekends at car shows showing and talking
cars with said friends.I shoot pool (rather well, I might add)
in a pool league. I needn't spend every day all day on the
internet searching for acceptance like you. Yeah, life is good.

With his 117,000 posts in three years, Mr. Tiny Penis has no life outside of JPP.

Sad.

You're the one who brought it up, dumbass. I only commented upon your late night hate sprees, Arbie.

You keep bragging about that but results count, son. Happy people are happy. Unhappy people, not so much. When a person is compelled to vent hate against strangers, it indicates they are troubled.

You're the one who brought it up, dumbass. I only commented upon your late night hate sprees, Arbie.

You keep bragging about that but results count, son. Happy people are happy. Unhappy people, not so much. When a person is compelled to vent hate against strangers, it indicates they are troubled.

So you're happy to spend every minute of every day insulting and hating posters (and anyone who voted for Trump) on the internet? That sounds troubling to me...

So you're happy to spend every minute of every day insulting and hating posters (and anyone who voted for Trump) on the internet? That sounds troubling to me...
I don't hate anyone, Arbie. I do believe all the Trumpers on JPP are deluded idiots and/or racists, but they, like you, all fit a specific demographic: elderly, Euro-American males who live in fear and anger. There are a few female exceptions, but they are not the norm.

I don't hate anyone, Arbie. I do believe all the Trumpers on JPP are deluded idiots and/or racists, but they, like you, all fit a specific demographic: elderly, Euro-American males who live in fear and anger. There are a few female exceptions, but they are not the norm.

That's because you are a deluded coward. You have serious issues.

I'm gone from here now, life calls (a friend, actually), off to shoot a few racks of pool.

Have fun living here on the internet hating and wishing death to any/all Trump voters. The sad life of an immature coward...

I'm gone from here now, life calls (a friend, actually), off to shoot a few racks of pool.

Have fun living here on the internet hating and wishing death to any/all Trump voters. The sad life of an immature coward...

Disagreed, Arbie. You seem to project a lot. What serious issues do you think I have? Staying up late at night and all morning posting lies about strangers? LOL

See, Arbie? If you have such a wonderful life, why do you hate black people, Jews and anyone who disagrees with you so much?

You're free to project all you like, Arbie. God bless America! :thup:

Indeed.

Disagreed, Arbie. You seem to project a lot. What serious issues do you think I have? Staying up late at night and all morning posting lies about strangers? LOL

See, Arbie? If you have such a wonderful life, why do you hate black people, Jews and anyone who disagrees with you so much?

You're free to project all you like, Arbie. God bless America! :thup:

I couldn't care less if you agree or not.

You claim I hate black people and Jews. Where is this proof I hate them? Because of ONE pathetic mongrel? Not good enough, ignorant coward.

You're free to lie all you want, it's just some of us see right through your lies.

Back