Hunter Biden takes a plea deal...

You just sounded like a Heels Up Harris speech.

Well thank you- I'll take that as a compliment!

Did anyone ever tell you that your hatred towards Harris is way over-the-top?

And do you realize that people from all political affiliations, left and right, see this, and REALIZE that your hatefulness expressed towards her really only says more about YOU than HER? :thinking: :palm:

Last edited:
I thought Democrats were above the law?

Biden's justice department charges Hunter Biden with three crimes... What?

Only pleading to misdemeanor charges. The trumptards will NOT be happy. Queue up the "deep state" accusations from the wing nuts now.

How cushy of a plea deal do you think Hunter will receive?

I mean, one of the charges is illegally possessing a firearm. Why doesn't that give you a huge woody? You should be praising Hunter for loving guns, like you run to protect the gun rights of mass shooters.

Two misdemeanor counts of not filing a tax return, and one of buying a gun while addicted to drugs.

You guys really got him. If he were not the presidents son, this would never have even come to the attention of the Justice Department.

Good job.

All of the specials prosecutors appointed under trump are huge failures.

WHAT?? No 37 Felonies? I'm shocked

If you or I had done what Hunter had done the DOJ would most certainly have been involved. What about his obvious FARA violations? This only proves there is unequal application of the law.

The special prosecutor was appointed under the trump administration. Don't blame the Dems for that.

The plea deal will require him to flip on his father

I imagine once he does that he will get immunity and hunter only cares about himself

Joe is in trouble

No, he won't. They're only misdemeanors. Not even jail time. Even if Joe is guilty of anything, it's not enough leverage little misdemeanors are not enough leverage to "flip" on anyone.

Another trumptard prosecution nothingburger. No "Burisma" related charges at all. Must be a real dissapointment for the wing nuts.

And do you realize that people from all political affiliations, left and right, see this, and REALIZE that your hatefulness expressed towards her really only says more about YOU than HER? :thinking: :palm:

Love the sinner, hate the sin, Gecko.

Hunter is pleading guilty to not paying taxes and a felony firearms document crime.

The fadersl judge has to agree to accept the plea deal.

Meanwhile they ignore trump paid millions for cheating charities by stealing money from them and paid millions for cheating students at his fake Trump university

Hunter is pleading guilty to not paying taxes and a felony firearms document crime.

And trump paid millions for cheating people repeatedly

And you still supported him for high office

No one wants Hunter in any office

I don’t understand their obsession with this guy?!

One reason: Hunter is Biden's son and conspiracy wing nuts can use Hunter's misfortune to attempt to shame Joe. It's all about getting to Biden who terrifies the trumptards.

Little lizard, you have me all wrong, I love Heels Up Harris. She is a perfect example of how politicians with no real talent get into high political office positions.

The fadersl judge has to agree to accept the plea deal.

Well, Earl, I agree with your thoughts on this matter.

First of all, all the IRS wants is for the people to pay their back taxes they owe, plus the tacked on fines which are pretty severe BTW.

But that is not the only penalty, as when you are busted, you will automatically be subjected to mandatory future AUDITS for many years into the future.

As for the Gun Charge, he will have to also serve a probation period that will last for years.

And depending on what state he lives in, he may not ever be allowed to legally own a gun again!

So, everything is not rosy for Hunter!

Last edited:
Back