Hunter Biden takes a plea deal...

I really don't give a damn about Hunter Biden.
What I would like to see is how his relationship with his father got him these "consultant" jobs in foreign countries, where the money went and for
what favors they got from his father as a Senator and Vice President. That's what I want to see (of course we know Joe is in the Chinese's pocket).

FJB

I really don't give a damn about Hunter Biden.
What I would like to see is how his relationship with his father got him these "consultant" jobs in foreign countries, where the money went and for
what favors they got from his father as a Senator and Vice President. That's what I want to see (of course we know Joe is in the Chinese's pocket).

FJB

Why aren't you asking the exact same thing about Trumps daughter and son-in-law?

Little lizard, you have me all wrong, I love Heels Up Harris. She is a perfect example of how politicians with no real talent get into high political office positions.

You have a strange way of showing your love.

And you certainly are no expert as to what qualifies someone to be Vice President or President!

In fact, you voted for someone like Donald Trump to be the president- who had "0" public service experience of any kind! :palm:

NEXT!

While Kushner goes free!!!! We must demand that the DOJ immediately indict Kushner. We don't need a crime or anything. This is outrageous. A sad day for our country.

anytime anyone is stupid enough to say you don't need a crime in order to indict I am reminded that is consistent with what all the idiots on the left believe.....

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
Do you sometimes wonder, as I do, if #TRE45ON wishes he had just kept his stupid Apprentice game show and stayed out of politics?

I'm glad he didn't......I wouldn't have gotten my tax cuts or supreme court justices.......

No, I am saying that these laws go unprosecuted ALL THE TIME, and if Hunter had not been the Presidents son, he would very likely never have been on the Justice Departments radar.

if the FBI hadn't tried to cover it up back in 2020 it might never have been on anyone's radar.....

Back