I DON'T "BELIEVE" ANY GODS EXIST; I ALSO DON'T "BELIEVE" THERE ARE NO GODS!

If you are talking about how humans think gods (that may or may not exist) are like...

...why not say that?

because I am talking about your BELIEF that what you might tell a deity would actually matter to the deity.......I can imagine you on judgment day telling YHWH, "you can't judge me!"......

you say you want the right to do what others do in a thread which has done what no one else does..........no it wasn't a question........it was a lesson.......

If it wasn't a question...you probably should not have used FIVE question marks!

In any case, as usual, you are not making any sense.

At no point have I suggested that I want "the right to do what others do in a thread which has done what no one else does."

If it was a "lesson"...it is presumptuous, because you obviously are not intelligent enough to be teaching anything.

because I am talking about your BELIEF that what you might tell a deity would actually matter to the deity.......I can imagine you on judgment day telling YHWH, "you can't judge me!"......

I do not do "believing" so you could not have been talking about that.

Wake up.

Agnosticism seems to me to be the reasonable way to go.

If there are gods...they will have to live with that being how I feel...or suck wind.

Matters not to me.

Frankly, if there are gods like most theists fear...they are not worth respect, let alone worship or devotion.

Oh, another one that can't make up his mind. Hate to break it to you, old man but you'll be grouped with those that decided God doesn't exist. At that time, it won't matter either way for you.

Agnosticism seems to me to be the reasonable way to go.

If there are gods...they will have to live with that being how I feel...or suck wind.

Matters not to me.

Frankly, if there are gods like most theists fear...they are not worth respect, let alone worship or devotion.

What's reasonable about not having the guts to make up your mind?

Back