I love Texas

thornicus obviously you didn't go to college

Based on what, asshole?

You'd be wrong. I'm currently working on my Bachelors Degree in business. I just don't believe whatever the left-wing professors spoon-feed me, because unlike you, I can think for myself.

But, as usual, liberals show their elitist colors. When you lose the argument, resort to personal attacks. It's the same bullshit, every day.

:321:

Yes, he was. The two worthless illegals approached him, threatened him, and he shot them. When you fire in response to being threatened, that's self-defense. Get a clue.

No; he was inside, on the phone, w/ the 911 operator telling him not to go outside. He walked out anyway, said "you move, you're dead," and shot them in the back.

That's murder.

Based on what, asshole?

You'd be wrong. I'm currently working on my Bachelors Degree in business. I just don't believe whatever the left-wing professors spoon-feed me, because unlike you, I can think for myself.

:321:

Business ? ROTFLMAO. That explains a lot.

No; he was inside, on the phone, w/ the 911 operator telling him not to go outside. He walked out anyway, said "you move, you're dead," and shot them in the back.

That's murder.

No, it isn't. He was trying to incarcerate the criminals, and when they threatened him, he killed them. Self-defense.

I don't agree with him going outside and trying to take the laws into his own hands. But what's done is done, it was self-defense, and we wiped off two scumbags from the face of the earth, both of whom were probably rapists and murderers anyway.

But just out of curiosity, what sort of sentence do you think he should receive?

Business ? ROTFLMAO. That explains a lot.

Coming from someone who probably dropped out of high school. :) And if I remember correctly, you never even went to college. So what the Hell are you talking about? I don't attack anyone based on their education unless they attack me. In this case, I think it is particularly ironic.

Once again, liberals show their elitist colors.

And FYI, business administration is probably one of the more competitive degrees out there. It can apply to just about anything. In a year, I'll be making twice what you do. So the joke is really on you gramps. :)

No, it isn't. He was trying to incarcerate the criminals, and when they threatened him, he killed them. Self-defense.

I don't agree with him going outside and trying to take the laws into his own hands. But what's done is done, it was self-defense, and we wiped off two scumbags from the face of the earth, both of whom were probably rapists and murderers anyway.

But just out of curiosity, what sort of sentence do you think he should receive?

The sentence for premeditated murder you little pissant, split-personality psychopath. I hope someone puts a bullet in your back someday. To me, that’s one less racist piece of scum, and I’m good with that. In fact, I hope it happens today.

He was trying to "incarcerate the criminals?"

He went outside, said "you move, you're dead," and shot them in the back immediately afterwards. Murder. He should be put away for a long, long time.

I love Texas, but WTF. This dude sounded like he was going hunting. He said on the 911 call "I'm going to kill them". How is that not murder.
He easily could has shot them in the leg. Still a crime but not murder.

Well they do have some unique legal principles in Texas. In the 19th century a Texas cattle rancher was aquited of murdering a sheep rancher in a fit of rage over the sheep rancher using the open range on the unique legal principle that the sheep rancher was better off dead.

Last edited:
Coming from someone who probably dropped out of high school. :) And if I remember correctly, you never even went to college. So what the Hell are you talking about? I don't attack anyone based on their education unless they attack me. In this case, I think it is particularly ironic.

Once again, liberals show their elitist colors.

And FYI, business administration is probably one of the more competitive degrees out there. It can apply to just about anything. In a year, I'll be making twice what you do. So the joke is really on you gramps. :)

Business administration competative? Aww come on. It's a pussy major compared to science and engineering.

There's pretty much a hierarchy in College or University.

The best of the best study science and engineering.

Those who aren't smart enough for science and engineering study business.

Those who aren't smart enough for business study the social sciences.

Thos who aren't smart enough for the social sciences study the arts and humanities.

and the real dumb fuckers who probably shouldn't even be in college ussually end up in elementary education.

That's murder.

In Ohio, not exactly a bastion of liberal politics here, it would be considered aggravated manslaughter which carries a stiffer sentence than 2nd degree murder.

That's murder.

Not in Texas. The law permits it when defending property. That's the laws they came up with down there.

Sec. 9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:
(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41; and
(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or
(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property; and
(3) he reasonably believes that:
(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means; or
(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

In Massachusetts you have to put a knife in there hand after you shoot them dead to avoid going to jail.

and the real dumb fuckers who probably shouldn't even be in college ussually end up in elementary education.
//

Phys Ed or coaches.

Business administration competative? Aww come on. It's a pussy major compared to science and engineering.

There's pretty much a hierarchy in College or University.

The best of the best study science and engineering.

Those who aren't smart enough for science and engineering study business.

Those who aren't smart enough for business study the social sciences.

Thos who aren't smart enough for the social sciences study the arts and humanities.

I read an article a couple of years ago (on CNN, I believe), for which they had interviewed several MBAs about their employment prospects, and related topics. In agreement with what you've said above, apparently an MBA even from such a prestigious institution as Harvard, known I believe for its business program, is pretty much useless.

As a consumer, I bemoan the excruciatingly bad business decisions made in nearly every aspect of business, by those whom I am certain are recent MBAs who are anxious to make their mark, fast, and who then get out before the fallout starts.

Back