I love Texas

I'm pleased with the decision.

To USTraitor and Crypiss: fuck you both. Would you have expected Horn to not defend himself? Liberals truly are deluded. Michael Savage is right: liberalism IS a mental disorder. You all can go choke on a sausage for all I care. You're barnacles on society.

This in no way, shape, or form resembled anything that could remotely be attached to the "self-defense". You amoral conservatives can go choke on a sausage for all I care. You are the barnacles of society, hell, even a barnacle wouldn't defend something this evil.

Based on what, asshole?

You'd be wrong. I'm currently working on my Bachelors Degree in business. I just don't believe whatever the left-wing professors spoon-feed me, because unlike you, I can think for myself.

But, as usual, liberals show their elitist colors. When you lose the argument, resort to personal attacks. It's the same bullshit, every day.

:321:

Thornicus, I would think you were smart if you got an engineering or science degree. A monkey could add 2 and 2 together and get a business degree.

He was trying to incarcerate the criminals,

Which he as an individual didn't have a right to do.

and when they threatened him,

According to the account of a murderer, who was probably a rapist anyway.

But what's done is done, it was self-defense, and we wiped off two scumbags from the face of the earth, both of whom were probably rapists and murderers anyway.

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous assumption made there to justify murder. If I murder a rapist I'm still a murderer anyway.

But just out of curiosity, what sort of sentence do you think he should receive?

Twenty years to life.

You know, I had a feeling, whenever this article was posted, that it was just humungous Watermark bait, because it just seemed too perfectly wrong. I skillfully moved to avoid it with my first post but now Brent drags me back in. This isn't worth my time.

Darla,

The race card is the last resort for a scoundrel who has lost the argument.

I have no further comment on the matter.

Business administration competative? Aww come on. It's a pussy major compared to science and engineering.

There's pretty much a hierarchy in College or University.

The best of the best study science and engineering.

Those who aren't smart enough for science and engineering study business.

Those who aren't smart enough for business study the social sciences.

Thos who aren't smart enough for the social sciences study the arts and humanities.

and the real dumb fuckers who probably shouldn't even be in college ussually end up in elementary education.

My IQ is 144 (averaged across 3 tests). My GPA is 3.6, which is essentially an A- average. It would be better, but I never study. Get it? I have a 3.6 without ever studying. So there, asshole. :)

My IQ is 144 (averaged across 3 tests).

Thornicus, could you please tell me which tests you took, and their internet addresses?

Those internet tests are a scam and have no overall correlation to actual IQ. If you wanted to actually know you're IQ you'd have to take a real test and pay for it.

Business administration competative? Aww come on. It's a pussy major compared to science and engineering.

There's pretty much a hierarchy in College or University.

The best of the best study science and engineering.

Those who aren't smart enough for science and engineering study business.

Those who aren't smart enough for business study the social sciences.

Thos who aren't smart enough for the social sciences study the arts and humanities.

and the real dumb fuckers who probably shouldn't even be in college ussually end up in elementary education.

I'm actually double majoring in Software Engineering (which is a new discipline of engineering) and English literature.

I'd agree with you that whenever person is really dumb they single major in a field like English or History. It's just something you're never going to get anything out of and anyone would pass if they had enough time. I'm majoring in English literature merely because I'm interested in literature.

Darla,

The race card is the last resort for a scoundrel who has lost the argument.

I have no further comment on the matter.

My IQ is 144 (averaged across 3 tests). My GPA is 3.6, which is essentially an A- average. It would be better, but I never study. Get it? I have a 3.6 without ever studying. So there, asshole. :)

yeah maybe intelligent, but you are certifiabially insane.

Insanity is a greater risk to the more intellegent.

Thornicus, could you please tell me which tests you took, and their internet addresses?

Those internet tests are a scam and have no overall correlation to actual IQ. If you wanted to actually know you're IQ you'd have to take a real test and pay for it.

None of the three were taken on the internet, Watermark. I scored 138 on an IQ test which I took at Everett Community College several years ago, and 143 last year. I also scored in the lower 150s (152 as I recall, but I don't know for certain) on a test issued by a psychologist friend of mine who specializes in assessing intelligence. Booyah!

The few I have taken online do reveal similar results, albeit with less consistency.

Last edited:
yeah maybe intelligent, but you are certifiably insane.

Insanity is a greater risk to the more intelligent.

That's probably a myth, actually. Some time ago I read a report saying that the truly gifted (not simply intelligent) tend also to be better adjusted emotionally and psychologically than the average person.

On the other hand, as you acknowledge, people who suffer from schizophrenia and bipolar affective disorder often are quite intelligent; the tendency to perceive people who are insane as stupid is also a mistake.

It's also likely that in some families extremely precocious children may be excused from sanctions for poor behaviors, and/or may find themselves socially isolated, either because of those behaviors or because their parents encourage them to concentrate on their peculiar interests. That sort of pressure wouldn't make for a very well rounded individual, either.

None of the three were taken on the internet, Watermark. I scored 138 on an IQ test which I took at Everett Community College about several years ago, and 143 last year. I also scored in the lower 150s (I can't remember the exact number) on a test issued by a psychologist friend of mine who specializes in assessing intelligence. Booyah!

Why oh why don't I believe him? Is it only because he's a compulsive liar?

That's probably a myth, actually. Some time ago I read a report saying that the truly gifted (not simply intelligent) tend also to be better adjusted emotionally and psychologically than the average person.

On the other hand, as you acknowledge, people who suffer from schizophrenia and bipolar affective disorder often are quite intelligent; the tendency to perceive people who are insane as stupid is also a mistake.

It's also likely that in some families extremely precocious children may be excused from sanctions for poor behaviors, and/or may find themselves socially isolated, either because of those behaviors or because their parents encourage them to concentrate on their peculiar interests. That sort of pressure wouldn't make for a very well rounded individual, either.

A lot of intelligent seeming people with no friends have Asperger's - which is mild autism. They are completely and totally socially retarded, but they are also very intelligent. Given that autism rates have been absolutely skyrocketing as of late it wouldn't be surprising for asperger's to skyrocket with it.

I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not, Watermark.

I don't give a fuck if you give a fuck about me believing you or not, Thornicus.

But this sort of exaggerated response is typical of a compulsive liar caught in the act.

Even I wouldn't claim to have an IQ of 144, and I generally have a ridiculous amount of confidence in my intelligence. An IQ of 144 would place you in the upper 99% of society. IQ testers usually only see a handful of people who score above 140 in their lifetimes. But for some odd reason, anytime someone chooses to lie about their IQ, they always seem to want to put out a number in the 140's.

And also, the maximum score you can get on the useless Tickle online IQ test and a number of others is 144.

A lot of intelligent seeming people with no friends have Asperger's - which is mild autism. They are completely and totally socially retarded, but they are also very intelligent. Given that autism rates have been absolutely skyrocketing as of late it wouldn't be surprising for asperger's to skyrocket with it.

Again, with both autism and its milder form, Asperger's, the increase may be largely attributable to better diagnositic procedures, rather than incidence, and it's impossible to determine one from the other. If you're interested in a personal account of Asperger's Syndrome, I'd suggest "An Anthropologist from Mars" written by psychologist Oliver Sachs (who also wrote "The Rainman" and "The Man who Mistook His Wife for a Hat"). It's excellent.

Even I wouldn't claim to have an IQ of 144,

And you shouldn't, because you don't.

and I generally have a ridiculous amount of confidence in my intelligence. An IQ of 144 would place you in the upper 99% of society.

More like upper 5%, but yes, I am quite exceptional. :)

But for some odd reason, anytime someone chooses to lie about their IQ, they always seem to want to put out a number in the 140's.

Really? And you know they're lying...how exactly?

And also, the maximum score you can get on the useless Tickle online IQ test and a number of others is 144.

Never seen it, and wasn't aware of the fact.

Any more questions/accusations?

Last edited:
Back