I love Texas

and I generally have a ridiculous amount of confidence in my intelligence. An IQ of 144 would place you in the upper 99% of society.
More like upper 95%, but yes, I am quite exceptional.

Is it just me or does no one else see the humor in this ?

The man who mistook his wife for a hat ??? I love that title.

Yeah, it really catches your eye, doesn't it? It's a series of short synopses of different patients. Of course he had to conceal their identities and any identifying circumstances, but it was interesting reading.

and I generally have a ridiculous amount of confidence in my intelligence. An IQ of 144 would place you in the upper 99% of society.

It was a typo, asshole.

The lack of character on this site is astounding to me. First, you assholes imply that I'm an idiot, and when I refute that, you accuse me of being a liar. Fuck you all. I hope you all choke on a sausage and die. :)

And you shouldn't, because you don't.

More like upper 95%, but yes, I am quite exceptional. :)

Really? And you know they're lying...how exactly?

Never seen it, and wasn't aware of the fact.

Any more questions/accusations?

No I've pretty much PWNed you already and you're covering just like a compulsive liar.

It was a typo, asshole.

The lack of character on this site is astounding to me. First, you assholes imply that I'm an idiot, and when I refute that, you accuse me of being a liar. Fuck you all. I hope you all choke on a sausage and die. :)

You are a compulsive liar with an IQ no higher than 100.

The score on an IQ test is merely an indicator of how well one might be expected to do in a conventional academic setting. That's how the tests are structured and it's what they purport to measure. Nothing more. Once the score exceeds 140 by any appreciable amount, the conventional tests lose their level of accuracy as they weren't designed to measure outstanding abilities, which can have a variety of forms. They were designed to test the majority of the population (hence the "average" scores have been normalized to 100.). I don't remember what the standard deviation is for those tests, so can't readily calculate where a score will fall with respect to the rest of the population.

Believe whatever the Hell you want, cocksucker. Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me.

If my opinion meant nothing to you then you wouldn't care. The fact that you do care, along with your exaggerated responses, merely indicates that you're a compulsive liar trying to save face.

You know Brent, there is treatment for compulsive liars, and you should probably seek it, because you won't be happy living like this.

lol clearly.

That must be why you've spent two pages explaining yourself.

When my character is assassinated, I will defend myself for the sake of my credibility. I'm pretty sure Watermark believes I'm telling the truth. However, in order to lord his supposed superiority over me (which he is known for doing), he has chosen to smear my character. That's how liberals work.

Watermark is a morally corrupt person.

When my character is assassinated, I will defend myself for the sake of my credibility. I'm pretty sure Watermark believes I'm telling the truth. However, in order to lord his supposed superiority over me (which he is known for doing), he has chosen to smear my character. That's how liberals work.

Watermark is a morally corrupt person.

I'm known for lording my superiority over everyone. It's a character flaw.

You're known for being a compulsive liar. This is also a character flaw.

Your credibility to an anonymous Internet board?

Who cares?

That was my mistake when I first started posting years ago.

I really can't argue with that. I guess it's a matter of pride, but I agree wasting time on the internet to convince others of what I already know about myself is futile, especially given that they have already chosen to believe otherwise based on personal bias.

It was a typo, asshole.

Yeah but neither of you caught it.

I was desh.

It's been a fun run up until now but I finally am breaking the news that Desh is actually my troll-moniker.

The score on an IQ test is merely an indicator of how well one might be expected to do in a conventional academic setting. That's how the tests are structured and it's what they purport to measure. Nothing more. Once the score exceeds 140 by any appreciable amount, the conventional tests lose their level of accuracy as they weren't designed to measure outstanding abilities, which can have a variety of forms. They were designed to test the majority of the population (hence the "average" scores have been normalized to 100.). I don't remember what the standard deviation is for those tests, so can't readily calculate where a score will fall with respect to the rest of the population.

right but the upper 99% or 95% is not too good. It just means you are not in the bottom 1-5% :)

I was desh.

It's been a fun run up until now but I finally am breaking the news that Desh is actually my troll-moniker.

You're pretty good Epi. Those posts you sent me about going into "mom-mode" to fix up my supposedly unhappy life were really the topping on the cake.

Back