I only have one question….

I’ve looked into the current criminal case against Trump. It seems like a solid case (even so you never know what a jury will do) but I haven’t seen any evidence except Cohen, that shows Trump knew what was happening.

I hope they have something to cooperate Cohen!
LOL. You have trump admitting to it after court yesterday.

Yes TS, David Pecker and not Michael Cohen is the key witness. Cohen will corroborate what Pecker and others say and mainly with documents.

Pecker, Trump's long term good friend and CEO of National Enquirer, is said to speak to a very organized 'catch and kill program' the National Enquirer organized to help stop any potential damage stories from getting out in to the news media before the election. Also how Trump would tell him who he wanted attacked and the Enquirer would then run negative stories on them. They did against Ted Cruz in the primaries of 2016 for Trump, and Hilary Clinton int he 2016 GE. And lastly the very positive Trump stories they ran.

And they will have all the Enquirer Magazine issue for the jury to review showing the hatchet jobs against anyone Trump wanted to tarnish, and the stories to pump him up.

Lastly the reason Cohen had to start paying off the people, like Stormy, in the catch and kill was because the Enquirers corporate lawyers, warned Pecker that making those payment for stories to help Trump could be seen as a campaign contribution which is illegal. So the Enquirer stopped paying for those stories and Cohen had to pay those people directly instead, once Pecker informed Trump and Cohen that his lawyers said these payments could be 'campaign contributions' and thus illegal.

All of that will be presented and more to show Trump's ongoing and consistent ELECTION INTERFERENCE campaign and it is a slam dunk case.

I’ve looked into the current criminal case against Trump. It seems like a solid case (even so you never know what a jury will do) but I haven’t seen any evidence except Cohen, that shows Trump knew what was happening.

You are an attorney and you dont even know the difference between cooperate and the actual legal term you SHOULD HAVE used, corroborate?

:facepalm:

It is a big part of why Trump came on to the scene with a message of Fake News.

Of course with Trump, it was projection, as always.

Here is a sample of the stories the National Enquirer ran to try and smear Ted Cruz and elevate Trump in the primaries.

I posted a small sample of the Hillary smears in another thread prior here.

Last edited:

We’ll see soon enough.

Be patient, grasshopper!

You only have one question but you didn’t ask a question.

Your last sentence is nonsense.
Last two sentences.
" I haven’t seen any evidence except Cohen, that shows Trump knew what was happening.
I hope they have something to cooperate Cohen!"

He hasn't seen any evidence except Cohen???
Something to cooperate Cohen?????
Jarod's not doing well today.

Insults are usually the sad refuge of those who can't muster an intelligent argument.

And this is intelligent?

" I haven’t seen any evidence except Cohen, that shows Trump knew what was happening.

It's pure gibberish.

There are 34 charges, mostly for covering up the payments by manipulating the bookwork. Cohen spent 3 years in jail for following Trump's orders. His bookkeeper, Weisellberg, is in jail for his actions, for the 2nd time.
He had a 9-month affair with Stormy and a longer one with McDougal. Stormy says he strung her along by saying he would put her on the Apprentice. He was married to Melania at the time, but we know how much he respects his wives and his marriages. He seems to respect nothing, including his MAGAs.
It was an election coverup plot involving several people including David Pecker.

There are 34 charges, mostly for covering up the payments by manipulating the bookwork. Cohen spent 3 years in jail for following Trump's orders. His bookkeeper, Weisellberg, is in jail for his actions, for the 2nd time.
He had a 9-month affair with Stormy and a longer one with McDougal. Stormy says he strung her along by saying he would put her on the Apprentice. He was married to Melania at the time, but we know how much he respects his wives and his marriages. He seems to respect nothing, including his MAGAs.
It was an election coverup plot involving several people including David Pecker.
Excellent synopsis.

When more people realize that all MAGATs are either delusional or liars, then they’ll stop getting angry at MAGAts and start planning how to stop them.

The same NPR that fired an editor that worked for them for 25 years because he said NPR has lost the trust of the people? LOL
QED on MAGATs lying and/or being delusional.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/npr-uri-berliner-editor-suspended-essay/
NPR suspends Uri Berliner, editor who accused the network of liberal bias
National Public Radio has suspended Uri Berliner, a senior editor who earlier this month claimed in an essay that the network had "lost America's trust" by pushing progressive views in its coverage while suppressing dissenting opinions.

Berliner's suspension was reported by NPR media correspondent David Folkenflik, who said that the senior editor was suspended for five days without pay starting on Friday. A formal rebuke from NPR said Berliner had violated its policy of securing prior approval to write for other news outlets, and warned that he would be fired if he breached those guidelines in future, Folkenflik reported.

Last two sentences.

He hasn't seen any evidence except Cohen???
Something to cooperate Cohen?????
Jarod's not doing well today.

I was voice texting.

Glad to give the trumppers something to talk about here, being that they have no way to claim Trump is innocent.

I was voice texting.

Glad to give the trumppers something to talk about here, being that they have no way to claim Trump is innocent.

So, you said "...I hope they have something to cooperate Cohen!"

Then your computer replicated it.

Your "trumpers" is not a word and even if it was, it would require the upper case, dummy.

A serious question, did you complete your primary education (high school)?

Last edited:
She used to hang out with biker gangs and get passed round.

Move that train!

The Onion Field is a 1973 nonfiction book by Joseph Wambaugh, a sergeant for the Los Angeles Police Department, chronicling the kidnapping of two plainclothes LAPD officers by a pair of criminals during a traffic stop and the subsequent murder of one of the officers.

Last edited:
Back