I only have one question….

I’ve looked into the current criminal case against Trump. It seems like a solid case (even so you never know what a jury will do) but I haven’t seen any evidence except Cohen, that shows Trump knew what was happening.

I hope they have something to cooperate Cohen!

I only have one question......why does anyone who is really a lawyer not know the difference between "cooperate" and "corroborate"......

He said that he was moving to a town in N.C. (Cashiers) where he has property but he misspelled it.

When he writes his property tax check to city of Cashiers, does he misspell it?

The tax does not go to the City of Cashiers, and it is paid via my loan.

So, now that you have gotten the fact that I made a voice to text error, can we discuss the evidence?

Or are you still desperate to avoid that reality?

So, now that you have gotten the fact that I made a voice to text error, can we discuss the evidence?

Or are you still desperate to avoid that reality?

I agree with PmP:

"so we all agree your voice is stupid......"

I agree with PmP:

"so we all agree your voice is stupid......"

Ok, so you are still deflecting from the topic, keep going, maybe you can see how clear to everyone it is that you fear the topic so you attack the messenger.

The fact is clear that you know Trump is guilty, you just cant bring yourself to discuss it. You are embarrassed.

Ok, so you are still deflecting from the topic, keep going, maybe you can see how clear to everyone it is that you fear the topic so you attack the messenger.

The fact is clear that you know Trump is guilty, you just cant bring yourself to discuss it. You are embarrassed.

Your thread title is, "I only have one question."

You only have one question but you didn’t ask a question.

Do you now understand why you aren't taken seriously?

Yes, I am embarrassed, responding to a barely literate dummy.

Your thread title is, "I only have one question."

You only have one question but you didn’t ask a question.

Do you now understand why you aren't taken seriously?

The question was clearly implied... Keep it going, get it out of your system, then maybe you can discuss with the grown folks.

The question was clearly implied... Keep it going, get it out of your system, then maybe you can discuss with the grown folks.

There's no implied question.

There is a violation of the basic foundation of American jurisprudence...innocent until proven guilty.

There is a violation of the basic foundation of American jurisprudence...innocent until proven guilty.

Presumption of Innocence; Proof Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. It is a cardinal principle of our system of justice that every person accused of a crime is presumed to be innocent unless and until his or her guilt is established beyond a reasonable doubt. The presumption is not a mere formality.

He is innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of the law. That does not mean I have to believe he is innocent, it only means the government cannot impose a criminal penalty.

I believe O.J. was clearly guilty, but he was found not guilty under the rules of criminal law. He still had to pay a huge judgement.

He is innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of the law. That does not mean I have to believe he is innocent, it only means the government cannot impose a criminal penalty.

I believe O.J. was clearly guilty, but he was found not guilty under the rules of criminal law. He still had to pay a huge judgement.

No, he did not.

A $33 million civil wrongful death judgment was obtained in 1997 against Simpson. The judgment was not paid in any meaningful way for the past 27 years and, with interest, has grown to over $100 million.
https://www.kiplinger.com/retirement/how-did-oj-simpson-avoid-paying-the-brown-and-goldman-families

You haven't been right this century.

Last two sentences.
" I haven’t seen any evidence except Cohen, that shows Trump knew what was happening.
I hope they have something to cooperate Cohen!"

He hasn't seen any evidence except Cohen???
Something to cooperate Cohen?????
Jarod's not doing well today.

Autofill's a bitch...

But OJ was a murderer right?

No, he did not.

A $33 million civil wrongful death judgment was obtained in 1997 against Simpson. The judgment was not paid in any meaningful way for the past 27 years and, with interest, has grown to over $100 million.
https://www.kiplinger.com/retirement/how-did-oj-simpson-avoid-paying-the-brown-and-goldman-families

You haven't been right this century.

Now that he is dead a larger chunk will be paid, but you are correct in a way, our laws protect the wealthy. He was found to be liable and suffered repercussions for murdering those two people, my point still stands.

You continue to avoid the point of things with minor arguments. Technically OJ's estate owes the money due to his murders.

Now that he is dead a larger chunk will be paid, but you are correct in a way, our laws protect the wealthy. He was found to be liable and suffered repercussions for murdering those two people, my point still stands.

You continue to avoid the point of things with minor arguments. Technically OJ's estate owes the money due to his murders.

"He still had to pay a huge judgement."

Wrong, with interest, it is over 100 million dollars now and I doubt it will ever be paid.

The murders by OJ occurred in 1994...30 years ago.

Back