I only have one question….

"White House admits Biden uncle wasn’t eaten by cannibals, died in Pacific Ocean crash."

Biden nor you have told the truth this century.

No, they said they were going after Trump. Finding reasons came second. Do you really think that if some Republican DA's and prosecutors in some deep red state went after Biden the same way that they'd be cheered in the MSM and by Democrats?

The job of the district attorney is to prosecute crimes, Trump is one of the most well-known criminals in their district. It’s perfectly acceptable to promise people you will prosecute him.

I’ve looked into the current criminal case against Trump. It seems like a solid case (even so you never know what a jury will do) but I haven’t seen any evidence except Cohen, that shows Trump knew what was happening.

I hope they have something to cooperate Cohen!

my one question is "what crime did trump commit?"

Non Disclosure Agreements are legal.

"White House admits Biden uncle wasn’t eaten by cannibals, died in Pacific Ocean crash."

Biden nor you have told the truth this century.

“Earl” admits other people were sued after New York Repealed the sexual assault statute of limitations.

Has ‘Earl’ ever told the truth in this century?

“Earl” admits other people were sued after New York Repealed the sexual assault statute of limitations.

Has ‘Earl’ ever told the truth in this century?

I posted no such thing.

Just answer the phones...the real lawyers are busy.

The job of the district attorney is to prosecute crimes, Trump is one of the most well-known criminals in their district. It’s perfectly acceptable to promise people you will prosecute him.

Trump has committed no crime. J6 was not an insurrection. Republicans are not guilty of opening our border to millions of aliens. Republicans are
not responsible for aiding Iran via $billions so as to give Iran the much needed money to aid it's proxies in starting a war in Israel. Republicans are
not responsible for giving Putin the perfect opportunity to attack Ukraine, since Putin knew he would never had done it under Trump's watch.
Republicans are not responsible for the defunding of police all across the nation. Republicans are not responsible for all the crime (much committed by illegals)
in blue cities across the nation. Republicans are not responsible for giving free everything (including money) to unwanted illegal aliens.

There is nothing encouraging, productive, reasonable, sane, intellectual, moral, or pro American about the democrat party or dems in general. NOTHING!

Rape causes a lot of trauma. Messes people up.

She's definitely "messed up" but it seems that was the case before the supposed rape. To not be able to remember what year the supposed rape took place is not the result of trauma but a lie. If she can't recall specifics it can't be shown trump was somewhere else. The only rape here is leftists raping the criminal justice system.

Last edited:
Trump has committed no crime. J6 was not an insurrection. Republicans are not guilty of opening our border to millions of aliens. Republicans are
not responsible for aiding Iran via $billions so as to give Iran the much needed money to aid it's proxies in starting a war in Israel. Republicans are
not responsible for giving Putin the perfect opportunity to attack Ukraine, since Putin knew he would never had done it under Trump's watch.
Republicans are not responsible for the defunding of police all across the nation. Republicans are not responsible for all the crime (much committed by illegals)
in blue cities across the nation. Republicans are not responsible for giving free everything (including money) to unwanted illegal aliens.

There is nothing encouraging, productive, reasonable, sane, intellectual, moral, or pro American about the democrat party or dems in general. NOTHING!

Indeed.

Hamas supporters screaming death to America, death to Israel, in the streets of a US city, NYC and at Columbia and the lunatic in the White House does nothing.

Indeed.

Hamas supporters screaming death to America, death to Israel, in the streets of a US city, NYC and at Columbia and the lunatic in the White House does nothing.

Yes, for sure. Columbia has always been America's best known university for enrolling Leftists and Communists alike. And there's perhaps 9 out 10 voters in N.Y.C. that
are dummycrats. Of course biden does nothing since he's looking to secure the anti Semite vote in New York and in Michigan.

The voters that Biden is trying to secure were Hamas supporters in the streets last night.

What the hell kind of traitor in the White House would not address those screaming death to America and death to Israel.

These far left Democratic loons are supporting a terrorist group that slaughtered Israelis in their homes.

That's the loon in the White House putting Hamas and the Muslim vote in America ahead of Israel and the US.

Last edited:
Indeed.

Be they Hamas supporters screaming “Death to America” or MAGAts screaming to overthrow the government, I see both as domestic enemies.

I’m surprised no one has launched paint balloons off a roof at these assholes. What is the penalty for this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JSD9gYgVuvE

I was wrong about the number, but correct in that the other cases only occurred after Carroll's became news. Hers was the only one filed the day the law passed too.

You claimed the number was 0, none, zilch. You LIED hoping we would not notice.

She's definitely "messed up" but it seems that was the case before the supposed rape. To not be able to remember what year the supposed rape took place is not the result of trauma but a lie. If she can't recall specifics it can't be shown trump was somewhere else. The only rape here is leftists raping the criminal justice system.

You are wrong, and the American civil justice system disagrees with you.

Back