I only have one question….

You should promote such reforms if you want that to be a requirement.

Such victims have reported that they were so traumatized for such a period of time that they did not know the date or time.

You dont pay attention do you? We know the answer to that. I conceded that may not know the date or the time but if you're trying to say they can't remember the year then you're more troubled than i imagined.

You dont pay attention do you? We know the answer to that. I conceded that may not know the date or the time but if you're trying to say they can't remember the year then you're more troubled than i imagined.

Using “we” in that way indicates you are making a false statement.

Rape causes a lot of trauma. Messes people up.

Politically sound means will enhance and further your career. I seriously doubt that either Bragg or James' careers are being enhanced by their actions.
Why do you think they are doing it for political reasons and not out of duty? Unlike you, they are still abiding by their oaths. Why do you think different? Is it because you think anyone that isn’t Alt-Right is a Marxist Leftist transsexual Librul?

Yes, they repeatedly said so while campaigning for office, and said so again after taking office.
To go after Trump’s crimes? Isn’t a that the job? Didn’t Republicans used to run on the Law & Order ticket instead of hiding criminal activities because it’s politically convenient?

Why do you think Trump’s Perfect Phone call to “find” 11,000 votes is okay? Why do you believe the Democrats are so smart and powerful that they stole an election out from under a sitting president, a Republican Senate and a near-majority of House Republicans?

To go after Trump’s crimes? Isn’t a that the job? Didn’t Republicans used to run on the Law & Order ticket instead of hiding criminal activities because it’s politically convenient?

Why do you think Trump’s Perfect Phone call to “find” 11,000 votes is okay? Why do you believe the Democrats are so smart and powerful that they stole an election out from under a sitting president, a Republican Senate and a near-majority of House Republicans?

No, they said they were going after Trump. Finding reasons came second. Do you really think that if some Republican DA's and prosecutors in some deep red state went after Biden the same way that they'd be cheered in the MSM and by Democrats?

No, they said they were going after Trump. Finding reasons came second.

Do you really think that if some Republican DA's and prosecutors in some deep red state went after Biden the same way that they'd be cheered in the MSM and by Democrats?
Even if true, so what? Isn’t a conservative maxim “Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time?” If the charges are correct, then that’s a good thing, isn’t it? The charges appear to be valid. The law sides with the defendant just like with OJ. The prosecution has to prove its case and the defendant has a right to appeal.

Shouldn’t our Justice system go after criminals and not let them slide because they are rich and powerful?

Of course not. They’d whine like the MAGAts. What does that have to do with doing the right thing and abiding by the Constitution?

Back