I plan on buying new software for the forum in the near future....

Yet more evidence that you do not wish us the best.

Douche Duck is a pathetic creature begging for attention. He alienated everyone one he's ever met with his stolen valor and constant lying.

So I deny him what he so desperately craves, my attention.

I know Damocles isn't in this to lose money. Xeno runs $250 a month, so we need enough subscribers to support the upgrade.

I have never seen DAMO act like he needs our money, but I have also never seen him talking at all about the finances. The lack of transparency is a problem for me, as are some things I have seen either him or staff do, I am not sure that I am still willing to contribute more as I was. As you may or may not know I think highly of Top, and she has extensive complaints about the conduct of Damo and his crew.

Spend a day at debate politics or USMB to see Xenoforo in action. You are not notified if someone on ignore posts to a subscribed thread. The real change is how well it handles media and web links.

What if someone you are ignoring reacts to your post?

What if someone you are ignoring reacts to your post?

It comes up with a "you are ignoring this member but.." type thing.

I only have 1 on ignore. Total shitposter. At a site where they switched to Xenforo.

It's not super awful, but I prefer the VBulletin.

It comes up with a "you are ignoring this member but.." type thing.

I only have 1 on ignore. Total shitposter. At a site where they switched to Xenforo.

It's not super awful, but I prefer the VBulletin.

If I do this I want to keep it as close to normal as possible. New vBulletin sux, IMHO. It isn't very customizable through mods, and they've really gone downhill on customer service. I think they lost their best folks to Xenforo... Shame really. I've used it from the start.

If I do this I want to keep it as close to normal as possible. New vBulletin sux, IMHO. It isn't very customizable through mods, and they've really gone downhill on customer service. I think they lost their best folks to Xenforo... Shame really. I've used it from the start.

:palm:

Well, most of the main forums have gone to Xenforo. At uhh..one of the sites previously mentioned that is Xenforo, there are numerous options for ratings on posts, so that's kind of a draw. :dunno:

I certainly would not have said this in 2012, but yeah, Xenforo is your best bet. :wall:

I understand the position you're in and this is 11 years later.

Last edited:
Back