I was arrested at lunch..

LOL...............

I have done some research on the term arrest. In a strcit technical way of looking at it its defined as an arrest. But in the normal conversational way we discuss things... it was not an arrest.

My record says arrest.

Only if you were convicted counselor...how did you pass the bar anyhoo?

It was frivilous to arrest me, it was obvious I can see.

It is not "obvious" how WELL you can see. If it was, then you would not go through the eye exams that you and everyone else does. They would just look at you and say... yep he can see or nope blind as a bat.

Secondly, I thought he didn't arrest you? He just gave you a ticket and charged you. OR did you indeed go to jail?

I have done some research on the term arrest. In a strcit technical way of looking at it its defined as an arrest. But in the normal conversational way we discuss things... it was not an arrest.

My record says arrest.

So instead of using the common use of the word for all of us non-liar types... you instead use a "technical" definition so as to give the appearance that this cop did you a great injustice.

It is not "obvious" how WELL you can see. If it was, then you would not go through the eye exams that you and everyone else does. They would just look at you and say... yep he can see or nope blind as a bat.

Secondly, I thought he didn't arrest you? He just gave you a ticket and charged you. OR did you indeed go to jail?

1) I did go to the DMV and took the eye exam and scored 100%... They laughed when I explained how I ended up there.

2) You dont have to go to jail to be arrested, merely being charged counts by some standards.

***sigh***

1) I did go to the DMV and took the eye exam and scored 100%... They laughed when I explained how I ended up there.

2) You dont have to go to jail to be arrested, merely being charged counts by some standards.

On traffic citations it only goes on your record if you are convicted..god you are so dense!

Its clear to anyone with half a brain thats not what I am saying.

Really, well then you should try to imagine what it looks like to those of us with a whole brain.

I stated....

"So what you are saying is that you are trying to use your connections to corrupt the system and get a cop in trouble with his superiors because you are pissed that he did his job and didn't let you go."

You stated....

AS in ...."I have already had the State Attorneys office make a complaint against the officer"

Yeah, it is quite clear what you are doing.

Yeah, they laughed because you were to ignorant to update your license to begin with. I am sure they told you otherwise though, they do try to placate the whiners so as not to get as much flack from them.

Yes, I see that you want to use a "technical" definition to make it appear as though you were a victim of a grave injustice by the actions of the cop.

When in reality, the cop did his job and sent you to get your license updated and to get you to show evidence of your surgery before the judge. Poor little Alice. It must suck having that eternal wedgie caused by such a massive stick up your ass. Do try to pull it out. Perhaps then you will realize that the cop did his job and the ONLY one put out was the COP... due to your insane elitist self righteous bullshit in filing a complaint against him.

On traffic citations it only goes on your record if you are convicted..god you are so dense!

1) Its not a traffic citation.
2) They go on your record if you are convicted or not, just not as a conviction if you were not convicted.

Really, well then you should try to imagine what it looks like to those of us with a whole brain.

I stated....

"So what you are saying is that you are trying to use your connections to corrupt the system and get a cop in trouble with his superiors because you are pissed that he did his job and didn't let you go."

You stated....

AS in ...."I have already had the State Attorneys office make a complaint against the officer"

Yeah, it is quite clear what you are doing.

1) I am not trying to corrupt any system, I am trying to improve it. I dont belive what he did was his job, and neither does the prosecuting authority in this county.

Yeah, they laughed because you were to ignorant to update your license to begin with. I am sure they told you otherwise though, they do try to placate the whiners so as not to get as much flack from them.

Yes, I see that you want to use a "technical" definition to make it appear as though you were a victim of a grave injustice by the actions of the cop.

When in reality, the cop did his job and sent you to get your license updated and to get you to show evidence of your surgery before the judge. Poor little Alice. It must suck having that eternal wedgie caused by such a massive stick up your ass. Do try to pull it out. Perhaps then you will realize that the cop did his job and the ONLY one put out was the COP... due to your insane elitist self righteous bullshit in filing a complaint against him.

ROTFLMAO.... You are funny!

1) I am not trying to corrupt any system, I am trying to improve it. I dont belive what he did was his job, and neither does the prosecuting authority in this county.

Even though I think the cop was a dick for citing you for this, how is it NOT his job when the information is required to be on your license?

Whatever moron...

1) Its not a traffic citation.
2) They go on your record if you are convicted or not, just not as a conviction if you were not convicted.

I give up..and I am beginning to believe you are not actually a attorney...you are clueless...get a copy of your DMV record...all you will see is convictions...if it were dismissed...it never goes to DMV records!

So two elitist lawyers don't think the law should apply? Yeah, that means it is not the cops job to enforce the law.

Filing a complaint against the cop is not trying to improve the system. You want to change the law, then change it. You just attempted to vindictively screw over the cop because you are pissy about YOUR MISTAKE. You sped. You failed to update your license. But yet, here you are trying to blame the cop.

That is pathetic. You are using the system that you know to work against the cop that did his job. That is bullshit.

Even though I think the cop was a dick for citing you for this, how is it NOT his job when the information is required to be on your license?

It is his job to be reasonable about how he enforces the job, and if he can easily see that the person he is about to cite for a crime 1) was not the person the law was inteneded for and 2) posed no threat to the public whatsoever, he should not cite the person.

So two elitist lawyers don't think the law should apply? Yeah, that means it is not the cops job to enforce the law.

Filing a complaint against the cop is not trying to improve the system. You want to change the law, then change it. You just attempted to vindictively screw over the cop because you are pissy about YOUR MISTAKE. You sped. You failed to update your license. But yet, here you are trying to blame the cop.

That is pathetic. You are using the system that you know to work against the cop that did his job. That is bullshit.

Ive said nuthing about the speeding, the guy was right to cite me for that.

I am not "using the system", I am trying to get a department to counsel a particular officer about how he should be reasonable about the use of his power.

Back