Idealism without God

One does not need religion for that.
Religion is most noted for having moral teachings.

you people say science means moral relativity, even though morality is rational.

if we can have that without religion,,,,, you go first.

we shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater, especially baby Jesus.

its a factual assessment of people trying inject Nazi big pharma death juice into everyone.

Ahhhh, got it. Tinfoil hat stuff.

Thankfully you are showing how little of the Gospel you actually DO value. Yet over in another thread you claimed those teachings of Jesus were what was important.

How about "Love thy enemy"? Nah, best to call 'em "satanists". LOL.

Ahhhh, got it. Tinfoil hat stuff.

Thankfully you are showing how little of the Gospel you actually DO value. Yet over in another thread you claimed those teachings of Jesus were what was important.

How about "Love thy enemy"? Nah, best to call 'em "satanists". LOL.
yes.

your label and dismiss strategy is your go to idiocy.

I still can assess that they are doing evil and love them.

are you a Christian now when it comes to defending population reduction nazis?

I still can assess that they are doing evil and love them.

LOL. Sorry, not buyin' it. You called us "satanists" which is not a term of love. If anything it is a term that screams hatred.

You "Christians" LOVE to try to bullshit your way through the "love the sinner but hate the sin". Too bad no one actually believes that bullshit line.

are you a Christian now when it comes to defending population reduction nazis?

Satanists and Nazis. You sound like you really love people. I'm sure Jesus would be proud of you judging right and left and hating like a pro.

LOL. Sorry, not buyin' it. You called us "satanists" which is not a term of love. If anything it is a term that screams hatred.

You "Christians" LOVE to try to bullshit your way through the "love the sinner but hate the sin". Too bad no one actually believes that bullshit line.

Satanists and Nazis. You sound like you really love people. I'm sure Jesus would be proud of you judging right and left and hating like a pro.
you're just a little bitch playing word games when it comes down to it.

you're very stupid.

you're just a little bitch
pcUvAHN.jpg

adverse reactions are suppressed heavily.

doctors who purvey vaccine truth are verifiably besmirched.

you're the type who's wrong on everything, Mr. spiritual inversion.

you're spiritually inverted.

Buy more tin foil. Your hat has developed some holes. The Masonic Mind Control Rays can probably get through. Be careful!

You don't know this about me, but I'm a 56th Degree Freemason.

You don't know who you're messin' with here. I have access not only to the Masonic Locator Satellite but we have a time-share arrangement with the Jews on their Space Lasers.

Just beware.
I called it.

A grand klegel in the douche-nozzle society.

Religion is most noted for having moral teachings.

you people say science means moral relativity, even though morality is rational.

if we can have that without religion,,,,, you go first.

we shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater, especially baby Jesus.
I haven’t said a word about science meaning moral relativity. Morality is rational, though. I agree. In addition to being relative.

Since religion is an invention of man, any morality stemming from that is also an invention of man. It follows that man determines morality all by himself.

The 10 Commandments didn’t come down from the almighty on a fucking mountaintop, Jethro. Save for the threats of ‘no other gods before me’ and ‘don’t say goddamn’, they are pretty good rules to live by. All manmade rules.

I haven’t said a word about science meaning moral relativity. Morality is rational, though. I agree. In addition to being relative.

Since religion is an invention of man, any morality stemming from that is also an invention of man. It follows that man determines morality all by himself.

The 10 Commandments didn’t come down from the almighty on a fucking mountaintop, Jethro. Save for the threats of ‘no other gods before me’ and ‘don’t say goddamn’, they are pretty good rules to live by. All manmade rules.
it's not relative.

you're probably just more immoral to people than you would like to believe.

Back