If men must…

Register? Sure. Should men be given priority and women used as a last resort, at least in the event of a true war where bodies are needed, yes.
Fuck no. If women want equality then get your fat ass into the war just like the men. Check this "priority" shit. This shows the whole "equality" thing is a load of happy horseshit.

If men must register for the draft, shouldn’t women?
We nearly drafted women in WWII. The invasion of Japan would have required so many nurses, that it would have required drafting of female nurses. That was 80 years ago, and even they realized that there are circumstances that women must be drafted.

I think everyone should register. Hopefully we will never need any of them, but just register.

We nearly drafted women in WWII. The invasion of Japan would have required so many nurses, that it would have required drafting of female nurses. That was 80 years ago, and even they realized that there are circumstances that women must be drafted.

I think everyone should register. Hopefully we will never need any of them, but just register.
Well 80 years ago it would have only been out of necessity that they drafted women. Today however equality demands it.

Fuck no. If women want equality then get your fat ass into the war just like the men. Check this "priority" shit. This shows the whole "equality" thing is a load of happy horseshit.
"Equality" is generally a term used for political games to get uninformed people all wound up about non-issues.

The whole point of registering is to have a list for times of war. If you admit in times of war it might be necessary to draft someone, we should register them in times of peace.
I agree with this, really, but as a former draftee, it feels good to say "Fuck the draft" anyway.

Back