If Trump wins, what do you want his retribution to look like

Concart

Contributor
If Trump wins the election, he has promised to 'be your retribution'.

What does that mean to you? What should Trump do to the following groups:

1. Journalists who have spoken out against Trump. What if anything do you believe should happen to those members of the press.
2. Former Trump Administration officials who have spoken out against Trump. What if anything should happen to them
3. Asylum seekers awaiting a hearing. What should happen with them?
4. Democratic voters who opposed Trump. What should happen to them.

What other groups should be the target of Trumps retribution campaign, and what should be done with them?

If Trump wins the election
I try not to think about it. I try not to think about Biden winning. Did you see Express Lane's link to RFK Jr.? Made a lot of sense to me. But his position on COVID was probably enough for you not to take a second look.

I try not to think about it. I try not to think about Biden winning. Did you see Express Lane's link to RFK Jr.? Made a lot of sense to me. But his position on COVID was probably enough for you not to take a second look.

It's disqualifying for me. I can't consider an anti-science, anti-medicine conspiracy theorist.

1. Journalists who have spoken out against Trump. What if anything do you believe should happen to those members of the press.
2. Former Trump Administration officials who have spoken out against Trump. What if anything should happen to them

What other groups should be the target of Trumps retribution campaign, and what should be done with them?

Trump should send these groups to a Trump re-education camp administered by Trump deplorables?!! You can also add anti-Trump cartoonist to those groups too?!!

If Trump wins the election, he has promised to 'be your retribution'. What does that mean to you?
Anyone who has actually been listening to Trump knows exactly what that means, i.e. remove the tyranny from the government and restore the country to the rightful owners, We the People.

What should Trump do to the following groups:

We the People should stop subscribing to those propaganda sources.

Nothing, as far as Trump has indicated.

They should probably be deported, and informed that they need to seek asylum in the nearest country to their homeland, not in the United States.

They should get their country back as should all of We the People.

Government agencies should have their deep-state denizens ejected and power should be restored per the Constitution.

That was easy.

It's disqualifying for me. I can't consider an anti-science, anti-medicine conspiracy theorist.
Are you talking about yourself again? Remind me when you have gotten anything right about science or medicine. Explain why you believe that nobody in this world conspires.

I want his retribution to be precisely what he has said in his speeches that it is going to be, and that is success. That means success at securing our nation's borders (and deporting illegals), success at peace instead of purposely stoking up war, success at energy independence, success at affordable housing, gas, groceries, energy, etc, and success at implementing a return back to a government that is for We The People instead of elitist globalist interests.

Last edited:

You can't consider it until someone with a penis says they need a tampon. It's amazing just how profoundly stupid you are. You leftist idiots just say whatever shit comes into your heads as if no one has been paying attention and won't notice you contradict yourselves.

Anyone who has actually been listening to Trump knows exactly what that means, i.e. remove the tyranny from the government and restore the country to the rightful owners, We the People.

They should probably be deported, and informed that they need to seek asylum in the nearest country to their homeland, not in the United States.

Government agencies should have their deep-state denizens ejected and power should be restored per the Constitution.

That was easy.

And I thought turning the the concept “freedom” into a bumper sticker cliche was hilarious

If his Court rules he is immune, above the law, nothing is out of the question

That was easy.

What does "getting your country back" mean to you?

I want his retribution to be precisely what he has said in his speeches that it is going to be, and that is success. That means success at securing our nation's borders (and deporting illegals), success at peace instead of purposely stoking up war, success at energy independence, success at affordable housing, gas, groceries, energy, etc, and success at implementing a return back to a government that is for We The People instead of elitist globalist interests.

Amazing how little the cult actually know about the issues that are fed them

The only way to secure the border is to amend our antiquated immigration laws, which the right had the first real opportunity since Reagan to do and they pissed it away because the Trump, who you think is going to end the problem, even though he couldn’t when President, said to so he could have an open border to run on in November. By the way, Biden has deported more illegals in three years than Trump did in four

Biden is now starting wars in his reaction to aggression against US interest while the right sees only going to war against Iran as the only solution, okie dokie

If the US isn’t energy efficient why then is the US currently exporting 40% of all the oil they produce in the US overseas

And the “We the people” is as much an amoebian cliche as “deep state”

What does "getting your country back" mean to you?

For me it's simple. Cut the federal govt in half at least. Let people keep more of their own money. Close the fucking border and give us a reason why the fuck we should let you in and stay. Tell leftists to go fuck themselves that if you don't like the pronoun someone uses complain to your mother, normal people dont give a shit. You dont dictate how shit gets done.

If the court says it's good it's all good right? The black robes never get it wrong, correct?

The current “black robes” aren’t even considering good or wrong, the majority are there purposely just to endorse and push an agenda fed to them. Thomas and Scalia aren’t going to offend their sugar daddies, and the other three don’t want Maralago cashing in their IOUs

For me it's simple. Cut the federal govt in half at least. Let people keep more of their own money. Close the fucking border and give us a reason why the fuck we should let you in and stay. Tell leftists to go fuck themselves that if you don't like the pronoun someone uses complain to your mother, normal people dont give a shit. You dont dictate how shit gets done.

If life were just that easy, Sean couldn’t have put it any better

The current “black robes” aren’t even considering good or wrong, the majority are there purposely just to endorse and push an agenda fed to them. Thomas and Scalia aren’t going to offend their sugar daddies, and the other three don’t want Maralago cashing in their IOUs

As suspected you love the court when it licks leftist ass but not when it kicks leftist ass.

Whos job is it to make laws about the border?
Why didnt Trump do those things in the 4 years he had?
WHo is dictating pronouns?

As suspected you love the court when it licks leftist ass but not when it kicks leftist ass.

I never knew the SCOTUS was all about “kicking ass,” funny, I was taught it was suppose to interpret the law, the Constitution, must be my teachers omitted something, guess those nuns really were Commies

If life were just that easy, Sean couldn’t have put it any better

Is is that easy. You vermin have peddled your bullshit for so long now and have turned many Americans into brain dead idiots l, so much so they think they need an expert to tell them when to take a shit.

Back