If Trump wins, what do you want his retribution to look like

Complete joke.

It's coming out now that Rogers believes Sandy Hook was a false flag. That makes him perhaps the biggest scumbag to ever play in the NFL. I'll bet Jets fans, especially those in Connecticut, are just thrilled to cheer for this goddamn clown. Perfect choice for Kennedy. That should assure that he will draw more Trump voters.

It's coming out now that Rogers believes Sandy Hook was a false flag. That makes him perhaps the biggest scumbag to ever play in the NFL. I'll bet Jets fans, especially those in Connecticut, are just thrilled to cheer for this goddamn clown. Perfect choice for Kennedy. That should assure that he will draw more Trump voters.

Those who believe Sandy Hook was a false flag fake massacre should definitely vote for trump. Those who believe Sandy Hook was a real mass shooting should definitely vote for Biden.

We should all agree on that.

Macron said that he has been informed that Trump will not be the winner....almost certainly the Swamp has told him that Trump will not be allowed to be President again....as I have been saying for three years.

They will kill Trump if it comes to that.

Macron said that he has been informed that Trump will not be the winner....almost certainly the Swamp has told him that Trump will not be allowed to be President again....as I have been saying for three years.
IConspiracy Theories

Awesome. Will they kill him? That's the only way to stop Trump. How will they do it?

Trump has a busy first day planned.
Yes, he does.
He says he will pardon the insurrectionists on day one.
They are not insurrectionists. They are political prisoners. Therefore they will be pardoned.
He says he will be a dictator
He said that just to tweak with you idiots, idiot.
and seek retribution on day one.
Yes. See his agenda here.
How will he squeeze in 18 holes and cheat on his wife?
Squeezing in 18 holes will be on day two. :D

Back