If you say black people are "fooled" into voting dem you are a racist.

Bitch, please. I don't know where that chart came from. You could have easily composed it yourself, as could a 5th grader. I have plenty of documentation to support my claim. And all you could come up with is a chart?????

Still doing my bidding, I see.

Click the attachment and the source is listed at the bottom. It proves you are ignorant of the facts.

Still doing my bidding, I see.

Click the attachment and the source is listed at the bottom. It proves you are ignorant of the facts.

Fuck you. Bidding? Suck my dick....you'll do my bidding first, before I ever do yours. The worst your chickenshit, cowardly ass can do, is to ban my ass. Do it. Because that's all you can do.

Fuck you. Bidding? Suck my dick....you'll do my bidding first, before I ever do yours. The worst your chickenshit, cowardly ass can do, is to ban my ass. Do it. Because that's all you can do.

You mad?

The source:

The Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies ("Joint Center"), headquartered in Washington, DC in the United States, is a national nonprofit American research and public policy institution or think tank. Founded in 1970 to provide training and technical assistance to newly elected black officials, the Joint Center now explores a range of public policy issues of concern to African-Americans and other communities of color.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Center_for_Political_and_Economic_Studies

You mad?

The source:

The Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies ("Joint Center"), headquartered in Washington, DC in the United States, is a national nonprofit American research and public policy institution or think tank. Founded in 1970 to provide training and technical assistance to newly elected black officials, the Joint Center now explores a range of public policy issues of concern to African-Americans and other communities of color.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Center_for_Political_and_Economic_Studies

The chart came with no link. I don't need Wiki to identify the source. I want the link the chart came from.

Didn't some Democrat call Byrd the "conscience of the Senate"?
Irrelevant.
For the 2003–2004 session, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)[58] rated Byrd's voting record as being 100 percent in line with the NAACP's position on the 33 Senate bills they evaluated. 16 other senators received that rating. In June 2005, Byrd proposed an additional $10 million in federal funding for the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial in Washington, D.C., remarking that, "With the passage of time, we have come to learn that his Dream was the American Dream, and few ever expressed it more eloquently."[59]

In a March 4, 2001 interview with Tony Snow, Byrd said of race relations
"They're much, much better than they've ever been in my lifetime ... I think we talk about race too much. I think those problems are largely behind us ... I just think we talk so much about it that we help to create somewhat of an illusion. I think we try to have good will. My old mom told me, 'Robert, you can't go to heaven if you hate anybody.' We practice that. There are white niggers. I've seen a lot of white niggers in my time, if you want to use that word. We just need to work together to make our country a better country, and I'd just as soon quit talking about it so much".

Who knew? He was referring to you.

The chart came with no link. I don't need Wiki to identify the source. I want the link the chart came from.

Earlier you claimed this:

Bitch, please. I don't know where that chart came from. You could have easily composed it yourself, as could a 5th grader. I have plenty of documentation to support my claim. And all you could come up with is a chart????? Corroborated evidence, or nothing, bitch.

And your ignorance is exposed again.

Earlier you claimed this:

And your ignorance is exposed again.
Fine if you think so. This is being played out in open forum...and how many do you think are voting for you, outside of the usual suspects, who are all too willing to kiss your big fat, unclean ass?

Fine if you think so. This is being played out in open forum...and how many do you think are voting for you, outside of the usual suspects, who are all too willing to kiss your big fat, unclean ass?

LOL, now shuffle off and collect your unemployment compensation.

:lies:
You have to go all the way back to robert byrd????????? LOL. His racism happened before the parties switched ideologies and
loyalties numbnuts.
what else you got? Oh, that's right.........nothing. LOL

Oh Howet, you still pushing that meme that the parties switched? How precious.

So lets get this straight. Civil Rights legislation passed because of the GOP. So what you are claiming is that the democrats who supported Jim Crow were so pissed off that Civil Rights legislation passed that they up and switched to the Republican Party, because the Republican Party said "Hey, now that we pushed through Civil Rights legislation lets get those angry democrats on our side?"

Yeah, that makes a whole boatload of sense if you think about it logically.

Now here is where you bring up the already discredited story of Nixon's "Southern Strategy"

It is really sad that so many white folk died and blacks don't show more appreciation. Oh well.

Who gives a flying fuck? It's irrelevant. Byrd died in 2010. This is 2013. Where is your racist Democrat now? Nowhere.

Howet,

Just look in the mirror and you will find your racist democrat.

I don't much give two shits if black folk want to keep voting like lemmings for the democrat party. I actually think it is funny that as they do so, their lives keep getting worse, yet they keep thinking their lives will get better.

Now that is what I call stupidity. That isn't a race thing puddin pop. That is just a stupid thang. And in the words of Blackasshole. You feel me motherfucker?

Back