If you say black people are "fooled" into voting dem you are a racist.

I personally love it when the republicans whine that the democrats are fooling the blacks into voting for them. If one says that an entire ethnic groups is capable of being fooled, it does suggest that that ethnic group is incapable of intelligent thought. Keep saying it. I am white, but if I were black, and someone told me that the reason I voted for democrats was that I was an idiot, I would certainly not be inclined to take that person very seriously. It is clear that the shifting demographics of America is causing groups who traditionally vote democratic to increase while the angry white demographic that has traditionally been in the GOP's pocket continues to shrink. Until the GOP figures out how to recast and rebrand themselves, those trends will continue to push them further and further towards the margins.

I've never banned anyone. Nor have I been banned.

Can you say the same?

No, can't. White racist bitching moderators just can't cope with moi. I'm too much for everybody...and so I've been banned from scores of forums, because I read white racist "the riot act", for the past 10 years...and not about to stop. Be afraid....be very afraid.

No, can't. White racist bitching moderators just can't cope with moi. I'm too much for everybody...and so I've been banned from scores of forums, because I read white racist "the riot act", for the past 10 years...and not about to stop. Be afraid....be very afraid.

LOL.

You and Desh should start a "we rock so much we keep getting banned" club.

Anyone presently voting Dem is presently being told that they can simultaneously have retribution over those more fortunate than them, power over those less fortunate, and freedom from God's/moral judgment. That's quite an offer.

Irrelevant.
For the 2003–2004 session, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)[58] rated Byrd's voting record as being 100 percent in line with the NAACP's position on the 33 Senate bills they evaluated. 16 other senators received that rating. In June 2005, Byrd proposed an additional $10 million in federal funding for the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial in Washington, D.C., remarking that, "With the passage of time, we have come to learn that his Dream was the American Dream, and few ever expressed it more eloquently."[59]

In a March 4, 2001 interview with Tony Snow, Byrd said of race relations
"They're much, much better than they've ever been in my lifetime ... I think we talk about race too much. I think those problems are largely behind us ... I just think we talk so much about it that we help to create somewhat of an illusion. I think we try to have good will. My old mom told me, 'Robert, you can't go to heaven if you hate anybody.' We practice that. There are white niggers. I've seen a lot of white niggers in my time, if you want to use that word. We just need to work together to make our country a better country, and I'd just as soon quit talking about it so much".

Who knew? He was referring to you.

So, Byrd was a good master?

Hey, when your wife calls out to you, do you make her wait 19 minutes? This forum is more important than that! Keep up, man!

Generally we don't say white people vote against their interests - we say poor people do.

And yes, the conservatives who say black people only vote for dems because they've been "bought out" are racist; they're saying black people can't think thru their interests.

Conservatives who say black people and other minorities are voting in their own economic interest by voting dems are probably not racist, because they are saying black people make up their own minds.

I realize this is subtle, but it is a distinction.

I think you've been missing the meme. 'Middle and lower class whites that consider themselves conservatives' are acting irrationally. The Liberals want to 'give us stuff,' so rational behavior is we should line up for those gifts.

BAC, whom I respect as an intellect, though rarely in politics, stated the same for conservative blacks. Of course he argued much more forcefully than those regarding less than those saying the same about less than well-to-do whites.

In either case though it comes from those on the left attempting to determine that only the 'rich, white guys' are conservatives.

That argument fails, but that's what is argued.

Irrelevant.
For the 2003–2004 session, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)[58] rated Byrd's voting record as being 100 percent in line with the NAACP's position on the 33 Senate bills they evaluated. 16 other senators received that rating. In June 2005, Byrd proposed an additional $10 million in federal funding for the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial in Washington, D.C., remarking that, "With the passage of time, we have come to learn that his Dream was the American Dream, and few ever expressed it more eloquently."[59]

In a March 4, 2001 interview with Tony Snow, Byrd said of race relations
"They're much, much better than they've ever been in my lifetime ... I think we talk about race too much. I think those problems are largely behind us ... I just think we talk so much about it that we help to create somewhat of an illusion. I think we try to have good will. My old mom told me, 'Robert, you can't go to heaven if you hate anybody.' We practice that. There are white niggers. I've seen a lot of white niggers in my time, if you want to use that word. We just need to work together to make our country a better country, and I'd just as soon quit talking about it so much".

Who knew? He was referring to you.

So basically the moral standings of the NAACP can be bought, as long as the amount is large enough. :palm:

Find a racist that votes Democratic today. I dare you.

That’s easy, Paula Deen and her best buddy Jimmy Carter, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Jesse Jackson Jr. From his jail cell, the fucking racist Howey, You, Artur Davis (D) California Barbara Lee (D)
Maxine Waters (D)
Diane E. Watson (D)
Laura Richardson (D)
District of Columbia Eleanor Holmes Norton (D)1 Florida Corrine Brown (D)
Alcee L. Hastings (D)
Kendrick Meek (D) Georgia Sanford D. Bishop, Jr. (D)
John Lewis (D)
Cynthia McKinney (D)
David Scott (D)
Henry "Hank" Johnson, Jr. (D) Illinois Danny K. Davis (D)
Jesse L. Jackson, Jr. (D)
Bobby L. Rush (D) Roland Burris (D) Indiana André Carson (D) Maryland Elijah E. Cummings (D)
Donna F. Edwards (D) Michigan Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick (D)
John Conyers, Jr. (D) Minnesota Keith Ellison (D)
Mississippi Bennie Thompson (D) Missouri William Lacy Clay, Jr. (D)
Emanuel Cleaver II (D) New Jersey Donald M. Payne (D) New York Gregory W. Meeks (D)
Yvette D. Clarke (D)
Charles B. Rangel (D)
Edolphus Towns (D) North Carolina G. K. Butterfield (D)
Melvin Watt (D) Ohio Marcia L. Fudge (D) Pennsylvania Chaka Fattah (D) South Carolina James E. Clyburn (D) Texas Al Green (D)
Sheila Jackson Lee (D)
Eddie Bernice Johnson (D) Virgin Islands Donna M. Christensen (D)1 Virginia Robert C. Scott (D) Wisconsin Gwen Moore (D) These are just some of the racist bastards that vote Democrat.

That’s easy, Paula Deen and her best buddy Jimmy Carter, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Jesse Jackson Jr. From his jail cell, the fucking racist Howey, You, Artur Davis (D) California Barbara Lee (D)
Maxine Waters (D)
Diane E. Watson (D)
Laura Richardson (D)
District of Columbia Eleanor Holmes Norton (D)1 Florida Corrine Brown (D)
Alcee L. Hastings (D)
Kendrick Meek (D) Georgia Sanford D. Bishop, Jr. (D)
John Lewis (D)
Cynthia McKinney (D)
David Scott (D)
Henry "Hank" Johnson, Jr. (D) Illinois Danny K. Davis (D)
Jesse L. Jackson, Jr. (D)
Bobby L. Rush (D) Roland Burris (D) Indiana André Carson (D) Maryland Elijah E. Cummings (D)
Donna F. Edwards (D) Michigan Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick (D)
John Conyers, Jr. (D) Minnesota Keith Ellison (D)
Mississippi Bennie Thompson (D) Missouri William Lacy Clay, Jr. (D)
Emanuel Cleaver II (D) New Jersey Donald M. Payne (D) New York Gregory W. Meeks (D)
Yvette D. Clarke (D)
Charles B. Rangel (D)
Edolphus Towns (D) North Carolina G. K. Butterfield (D)
Melvin Watt (D) Ohio Marcia L. Fudge (D) Pennsylvania Chaka Fattah (D) South Carolina James E. Clyburn (D) Texas Al Green (D)
Sheila Jackson Lee (D)
Eddie Bernice Johnson (D) Virgin Islands Donna M. Christensen (D)1 Virginia Robert C. Scott (D) Wisconsin Gwen Moore (D) These are just some of the racist bastards that vote Democrat.

Those all seem to be black legislators. Where is the proof that any of them, or the forums members you listed are even remotely "racist"?

This would only make sense, Desh, if every single black person voted Democrat. They don't. Therefore the idea that you are racist because you think "all" of them are something because you think some are tricked into something, is a bit disingenuous. Although it is a bit racist to assume that all black people vote Democrat...

Those all seem to be black legislators. Where is the proof that any of them, or the forums members you listed are even remotely "racist"?

They all belong to the "Congressional Black Caucus" no other race caucuses in Congress on the basis of "RACE". They all promote "racial" quotas. They all promote the NAACP, no other race institutes an advancement program based on "RACE." They all promote the UNCF, no other race collects funds expressly to finance college education based on RACE. Blacks are the most "RACIST" people in America, bar-none!!!

This would only make sense, Desh, if every single black person voted Democrat. They don't. Therefore the idea that you are racist because you think "all" of them are something because you think some are tricked into something, is a bit disingenuous. Although it is a bit racist to assume that all black people vote Democrat...

if she had said "practically all" would that have been reasonable to you?

Back