If Your Hair Isn't On Fire

Look nimrod, she lives in NY. Ever try and buy a gun in NY?

On the street she can buy a pistol. Do you think that will help her against armed combat troops (which is what started this topic).

So unless she is planning to learn to use an major weapon and invest serious time and cash into it, she is better of with nonlethal means of arming herself.

The mace and pepper-spray used now are far more intense than those of years ago. Its a viable means if you do not plan to learn to use, and practice with, a real firearm.

Will new and improved pepper spray help, you dipshit? why don;t you let her answer you fuckin' twatsniff.

Let's let darla answer.

Honey, did you mean a gun or some silly string?

"honey"? "silly string"?

Could you try and be just a little more condescending? I'm not sure you insulted her or me quite enough.

If you think mace is silly string, you are an even bigger fool than I thought.

"honey"? "silly string"?

Could you try and be just a little more condescending? I'm not sure you insulted her or me quite enough.

You're the one presuming to speak for her, you fermenting cocksnotter.

Will new and improved pepper spray help, you dipshit. why don;t you let her answer you fuckin' twatsniff.

Look retread, you felt fine attacking my answers, but now you want her to answer about what she plans to arm herself with?

I am fine with whatever she chooses to use.

But your bullshit about the nonlethal weapons being "sillystring" are what I am arguing about.

And if you don't like that I am arguing then take your ignorant ass back to the conspiracy theory room.

"honey"? "silly string"?

I meant a gun. I can get one.

But anyway, it's interesting on this thread that the only comment Damo has made is about me and a gun.

This doesn't concern anyone here huh?

That's why we're going to get it, and that's why we deserve it.

You're the one presuming to speak for her, you fermenting cocksnotter.

No, I am not presuming to speak for her. I am presuming to take you to task for the assumption that the only weapons out there are guns. Its wrong and flatout bullshit.

I am a long time gun buff. But I am also not so stupid as to dismiss other alternatives without knowing what I am talking about.
And you clearly do not.

No, I am not presuming to speak for her. I am presuming to take you to task for the assumption that the only weapons out there are guns. Its wrong and flatout bullshit.

I am a long time gun buff. But I am also not so stupid as to dismiss other alternatives without knowing what I am talking about.
And you clearly do not.

Don't pay any attention to asshat.

But anyway, it's interesting on this thread that the only comment Damo has made is about me and a gun.

Im concerned. I've been going on about this shit for like two years on here now.

They planned an economic crises to cause riots and justify rushing in with martial law.

And you clearly do not.

Where did I even imply that guns are the only weapons. She did mean a gun you cuntface. So sit and spin.

Darla, if you are going to get a gun. Try and go and shoot several before you decide what sort to buy.

Plan to practice in order to be good at it. Buy one that you feel comfortable shooting because being able to hit your target is more important than having lots of bullets or being able to kill an elephant.

Buy a lockbox to store it in at home. That way you can store it loaded but safe.

A handgun is easier to conceal and carry. A shotgun gives you more options on what to shoot. Women tend to make better wing shooters and learn faster at a range. You tend to have less preconceived notions to overcome and you don't pretend to know it all.

Right. I already have a few of them.

It's wrong, I support your idea to arm yourself, I did so long ago and for much the same reason and fully understand that the 2nd Amendment is all about protecting yourself from an overbearing government.

Darla, if you are going to get a gun. Try and go and shoot several before you decide what sort to buy.

Plan to practice in order to be good at it. Buy one that you feel comfortable shooting because being able to hit your target is more important than having lots of bullets or being able to kill an elephant.

Buy a lockbox to store it in at home. That way you can store it loaded but safe.

A handgun is easier to conceal and carry. A shotgun gives you more options on what to shoot. Women tend to make better wing shooters and learn faster at a range. You tend to have less preconceived notions to overcome and you don't pretend to know it all.

Would you just shut up. You're the most overbearing boorish idiot on this board, with all you superfluous bullshit and "knowledge". None of that smokescreen hides your core idiocy.

Would you just shut up. You're the most overbearing boorish idiot on this board, with all you superfluous bullshit and "knowledge". None of that smokescreen hides your core idiocy.

And miss the chance to annoy you? Not a chance. And I am sure I know what I am talking about on this topic.

Ok, I will. I have a couple of friends who have guns (ex-soldiers), and they'll show me how to use them. They have already tried, but I've always been like, nah, I don't know, I don't think that's for me, it's not to that point yet. But now, this is way beyond a wake up call, it's an alarm. And I dont' want anyone rounding me up, considering my past activities, and no doubt my future ones, I think it's wise to be prepared. There was a guy in Latin America, I have to look up his name and all, but when they were rounding them up, the leftists and the activists, to be tortured, he said, there is no sin in getting caught, the sin is in being taken alive. And he was caught, but he wasn't taken alive. It's a powerful and true story.

I'm not saying it will come to that...but there's no explanation for this other than that they are expecting civil unrest. Yeah, it's good to be prepared. You never know.

Right. I already have a few of them.

It's wrong, I support your idea to arm yourself, I did so long ago and for much the same reason and fully understand that the 2nd Amendment is all about protecting yourself from an overbearing government.

But this is the current Adminstration, doing something "for the first time" in case of "civil unrest" six weeks before an election.

And you don't have much to say, which I find interesting, because I think if it were BILL CLINTON, you'd be screaming your head off Damo.

Ok, I will. I have a couple of friends who have guns (ex-soldiers), and they'll show me how to use them. They have already tried, but I've always been like, nah, I don't know, I don't think that's for me, it's not to that point yet. But now, this is way beyond a wake up call, it's an alarm. And I dont' want anyone rounding me up, considering my past activities, and no doubt my future ones, I think it's wise to be prepared. There was a guy in Latin America, I have to look up his name and all, but when they were rounding them up, the leftists and the activists, to be tortured, he said, there is no sin in getting caught, the sin is in being taken alive. And he was caught, but he wasn't taken alive. It's a powerful and true story.

I'm not saying it will come to that...but there's no explanation for this other than that they are expecting civil unrest. Yeah, it's good to be prepared. You never know.
So you would consider yourself a gun rights advocate at this point? If not, you should immediately satisfy your own conscience by turning yourself in as soon as you purchase your illegal handgun.

Where did I even imply that guns are the only weapons. QUOTE]

Lets see....I guess “Mace. Just stfu, you moron” and “Honey, did you mean a gun or some silly string?” were advocating that non-lethal weapons are an option?

lmao

Back