If Your Hair Isn't On Fire

But this is the current Adminstration, doing something "for the first time" in case of "civil unrest" six weeks before an election.

And you don't have much to say, which I find interesting, because I think if it were BILL CLINTON, you'd be screaming your head off Damo.

maybe there is some 'chatter' as in the run up to 911 going on. Word on the street is they are on heightened alert.

maybe there is some 'chatter' as in the run up to 911 going on. Word on the street is they are on heightened alert.

I see.

Yeah, that was my second guess, I believe i put it in my first post.

The pre-election terrorist attack that they already know about, right.

Jesus Christ.

Where did I even imply that guns are the only weapons.

Lets see....I guess “Mace. Just stfu, you moron” and “Honey, did you mean a gun or some silly string?” were advocating that non-lethal weapons are an option?

lmao

Mace was your suggestion. Because I thought she meant a gun, which she did, does not mean I think guns are the only weapon in existence.

I don't believe darla is foolish enough to believe mace would be adequate. Hindsight being 20/20, It was you who was wrong. She did mean a gun. But keeping on digging deeper into your idiocy hole, it's fun to watch.

Last edited:
I see.

Yeah, that was my second guess, I believe i put it in my first post.

The pre-election terrorist attack that they already know about, right.

Jesus Christ.

all i know is they are under heightened alert. I dont know if they are having increased chatter or not.

But this is the current Adminstration, doing something "for the first time" in case of "civil unrest" six weeks before an election.

And you don't have much to say, which I find interesting, because I think if it were BILL CLINTON, you'd be screaming your head off Damo.
I've typed like six different responses and erased them. I am incensed. There is a reason for the Posse Comitatus Act and I support it.

We've watched as the FBI used an armored vehicle to punch a hole in then shoot into a building what was assumed to be tear gas. Already the police forces are over equipped and willing to use deadly force.

You want to know how I feel about the military being used against (I guess I should say "for" and keep the myth going) the civilians here even in the supposed good will missions?

I think it is a continuation of what has been going on for decades as the American populace watches American Idol. I hear it in speeches from a candidate then get mocked when I speak about it.

Your turn.

Ok, I will. I have a couple of friends who have guns (ex-soldiers), and they'll show me how to use them. They have already tried, but I've always been like, nah, I don't know, I don't think that's for me, it's not to that point yet. But now, this is way beyond a wake up call, it's an alarm. And I dont' want anyone rounding me up, considering my past activities, and no doubt my future ones, I think it's wise to be prepared. There was a guy in Latin America, I have to look up his name and all, but when they were rounding them up, the leftists and the activists, to be tortured, he said, there is no sin in getting caught, the sin is in being taken alive. And he was caught, but he wasn't taken alive. It's a powerful and true story.

I'm not saying it will come to that...but there's no explanation for this other than that they are expecting civil unrest. Yeah, it's good to be prepared. You never know.

I have no intention of being rounded up. I only hope there are enough people willing to resist anymore.

Let me know how the gun shopping goes.

I've often wondered how effective an armed citizenry could be today. No matter what - even if assault weapons were allowed & the NRA had everything it wanted - average citizens would still be badly out-gunned and have little to no real chance against today's armed forces.

I suppose we'd have to count on at least some of the military to switch sides if it came to it.

I've typed like six different responses and erased them. I am incensed. There is a reason for the Posse Comitatus Act and I support it.

We've watched as the FBI used an armored vehicle to punch a hole in then shoot into a building what was assumed to be tear gas. Already the police forces are over equipped and willing to use deadly force.

You want to know how I feel about the military being used against (I guess I should say "for" and keep the myth going) the civilians here even in the supposed good will missions?

I think it is a continuation of what has been going on for decades as the American populace watches American Idol. I hear it in speeches from a candidate then get mocked when I speak about it.

Your turn.

The sad part is so many in this country won't even know there is a problem until its too late. And they may not know then. As long as they are entertained, they could care less about their rights or freedoms.

I've often wondered how effective an armed citizenry could be today. No matter what - even if assault weapons were allowed & the NRA had everything it wanted - average citizens would still be badly out-gunned and have little to no real chance against today's armed forces.

I suppose we'd have to count on at least some of the military to switch sides if it came to it.

Look for U.N. peacekeepers to step in. Maybe Iranian troops, or chinese. They will have no problem opening fire on americans. This fascism is international, afterall.

I don't believe it would be effective, at all actually.

Some of the military always refuses to fire on their own citizens, even in Myanmar, when they were murdering and rounding up the monks, some of the soldiers refused to fire....but, not enough to matter.

The sad part is so many in this country won't even know there is a problem until its too late. And they may not know then. As long as they are entertained, they could care less about their rights or freedoms.

Yes, due to the fact that status quo fascistocrats like yourself spend so much energy marginalizing those with foresight enough to see what's coming.

It seems like IEDs and other things that civilians can do have been effective in other areas of the world.

Some of the military switching sides would be best. And some former military with the training would, no doubt, steal equipment.

But the best we could hope for from civilians would be a harrassing force. Hunters are ready-made snipers. And we americans are pretty hard-headed about being told what we can't do.

I think it would be very tough to hold us. Think Iraqi insurgents only moreso.

What is the NEED for placing a combat ready, combat tested unit inside the US. They are NOT just going to use the Jaws of life, they are going to use energy burst weapons that make you feel like you are on fire, they are going to use rubber bullets, and gas weapons. This should scare the shit out of everyone. This is not just a unit in garrison in the US, this is a unit that is going to have an AO that IS the USA. And just one short month before an election. Maybe it is a coincidence and maybe it is not.

What is the NEED for placing a combat ready, combat tested unit inside the US. They are NOT just going to use the Jaws of life, they are going to use energy burst weapons that make you feel like you are on fire, they are going to use rubber bullets, and gas weapons. This should scare the shit out of everyone. This is not just a unit in garrison in the US, this is a unit that is going to have an AO that IS the USA. And just one short month before an election. Maybe it is a coincidence and maybe it is not.

All things considered, including our “impending financial collapse” that’d be some coincidence.

It’s funny how we are only moments away from a complete global financial collapse, and the DOW is at 11 thousand and rising. Really stunning how resilient that DOW has been. I’m pretty certain it had already crashed, long before the Great Depression actually kicked in. Or so I have read anyway.

The financial collapse, the impending election, and now stationing combat troops in the US?

Not an appealing set of circumstances.

Next we will see a story about a big jump in burglaries where firearms are reported stolen.

It’s funny how we are only moments away from a complete global financial collapse, and the DOW is at 11 thousand and rising. Really stunning how resilient that DOW has been. I’m pretty certain it had already crashed, long before the Great Depression actually kicked in. Or so I have read anyway.

They're holding it in place artificially. Unless congress does what the internationalist fascists say, they will let it fall.

Add in the number of gas stations without gas and you have quite a setup.

Stop the flow of gas and you control much of the population. They either go along with the plan or they don't eat.

Back