If Your Hair Isn't On Fire

I never said now. I just said it was coming. all the issues added up to it happening.

excessive credit, consumer based economy, globalization, deregulating banks and insurance companies, execssive corporate, govt and personal debt, etc...

for the record i actually have had my hair on fire.
Once I was creating something from a certain "cookbook" and had it go off in my face. My hair actually melted together and I smelled of sulfur for about a week.... I was very lucky that I had very minor burns otherwise...

I never said now. I just said it was coming. all the issues added up to it happening.

excessive credit, consumer based economy, globalization, deregulating banks and insurance companies, execssive corporate, govt and personal debt, etc...
Again I agreed. Shoot even Bush knew that some regulation of FM & FM was important... It was no great mystery that a downturn was coming.

If anarchy comes to a neighborhood near you, you'll be sucking soldiers dicks to thank them for protecting you......ignorant witch..

same sorta thing happened to me damo. I messed around with a bic lighter to make the flame bigger and was showing it to my friend (i was like 12) and I got distracted. before i knew it the plastic was bubbling and it blew up. my hair was singed. not fun.

How did you catch your hair on fire? I have singed my beard and hair, but never had actual flames.

Gotta be a good story there, Grind.

Again I agreed. Shoot even Bush knew that some regulation of FM & FM was important... It was no great mystery that a downturn was coming.

Hmm at this time last year most experts seemed to think the ecomomy was great and no problems. Other than that slightly pesky housing bubble thing.
Now many are comparing the possibilities to the great depression....

They either did not see it coming or lied.

But did it happen after reading Darla's post? That's the litmus test for Liberal intelligence readings.

This is a funny video, drunk sleeping guy gets his spiked hair lit up like candles:
[ame="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/780894/"]Hair on fire Video@@AMEPARAM@@file=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/video/541045/780894.flv&mediaid=780894&title=Hair on fire&tags=&description=Some guy, probably drunk, falls asleep and his friends mess with his hair, and one of them sets his hair on fire.&displayheight=325&backcolor=0x0d0d0d&lightoclor=0x336699&frontcolor=0xcccccc&image=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/video/541045/780894.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@mediaFiles/video/541045/780894@@AMEPARAM@@780894@@AMEPARAM@@Hair on fire@@AMEPARAM@@@@AMEPARAM@@Some guy, probably drunk, falls asleep and his friends mess with his hair, and one of them sets his hair on fire.@@AMEPARAM@@thumbs/video/541045/780894.jpg[/ame]

same sorta thing happened to me damo. I messed around with a bic lighter to make the flame bigger and was showing it to my friend (i was like 12) and I got distracted. before i knew it the plastic was bubbling and it blew up. my hair was singed. not fun.
We also set my friend's house on fire making something from that "cookbook"...

Hmm at this time last year most experts seemed to think the ecomomy was great and no problems. Other than that slightly pesky housing bubble thing.
Now many are comparing the possibilities to the great depression....

They either did not see it coming or lied.
They usually lie because they know that at least half of the strength of the economy is consumer confidence.

However, many of them are simply not all that smart. It's like a sick guy pretending he isn't sick because he thinks it will go away if he just "doesn't believe" hard enough.

Just currently, uscit. People tend to forget the past.

True I hoped for better, but I voted against the people who took Elian Gonzalez by force, who killed people unnecessarily in WACO when they could have arrested the idiot leader while he was jogging around the compound.

It wasn't Bush who used tanks against religious zealots in WACO.

This crap has been going on for a long time, building up with each new Administration. Everybody tells me that "Libertarians are nutters" and mocks people who spoke out, now suddenly when the epiphany hits they are stunned that some of us aren't surprised.
Waco and Ruby Ridge were two horrific examples of a federal police force gone mad. And Remember it WAS a republican administration in charge during Ruby Ridge and federal agents killed Randy Weaver's wife while she held her infant child. It is both parties. Power corrupts, they ALL know what is good for us. They all are with the government and are here to help us.

They usually lie because they know that at least half of the strength of the economy is consumer confidence.

However, many of them are simply not all that smart. It's like a sick guy pretending he isn't sick because he thinks it will go away if he just "doesn't believe" hard enough.

2/3 of the economy is consumer based.
Which is part of the problem.

Waco and Ruby Ridge were two horrific examples of a federal police force gone mad. And Remember it WAS a republican administration in charge during Ruby Ridge and federal agents killed Randy Weaver's wife while she held her infant child. It is both parties. Power corrupts, they ALL know what is good for us. They all are with the government and are here to help us.
This.

The differences between the republican and the democrat politicians is minimal, while the difference between the politicians of both parties and the majority of the american people is huge.

Both parties have shown disdain for what is best for us.

Back