If Your Hair Isn't On Fire

YOu know Bravo, you are one of the few posters on this board that I would thoroughly enjoy popping your eyeball out of your head and skullfucking you to death. You are vile creature.

LOL

But he gave me a great new signature! Which I'm gonig to test out right now.

The numbers would be vastly in our favor... plus I doubt many in the armed forces would be willing to do anything beyond crowd control.

I dunno remember how easy it was to convince the masses that anyone who was against Bush was antiamerican, traitors, etc...

a divided country is a nessary step in setting up a police state.

Add in the number of gas stations without gas and you have quite a setup.

Stop the flow of gas and you control much of the population. They either go along with the plan or they don't eat.

I guarantee two things if they did that....

1) Hunting would become the favorite national pastime

2) Politicans would become the favored game.

YOu know Bravo, you are one of the few posters on this board that I would thoroughly enjoy popping your eyeball out of your head and skullfucking you to death. You are vile creature.

Really...I guess you see Darlas comment about my mother as just fun and games right....so :321:

You reap what you sow...

I think you guys are throwing this way out of proportion.

Maybe we're just going to invade Canada.

Really...I guess you see Darlas comment about my mother as just fun and games right....so :321:

You reap what you sow...

You're mom?

Wasn't she the one with those ghastly sores on her lip sucking on a crack pipe?

Among other things.

I think you guys are throwing this way out of proportion.

Maybe we're just going to invade Canada.

Then why bring in combat trained soldiers?

The canadians are closely linked to France. Send half a dozen National Guard recruiters up and they would surrender.

Then why bring in combat trained soldiers?

The canadians are closely linked to France. Send half a dozen National Guard recruiters up and they would surrender.
The Iraqis one-upped them when they had those guys surrender to camera crews... So I'm betting if we just spoke sharply in that direction they'd scramble to get their reputation back.

You reap what you sow...

Bravo, you’re a nasty little puke, but you won’t get away with the usual con rewriting of history. You came on here and called me a whore, before I had ever said anything to you, and I came back and said your mother is a whore who takes it up the ass for two dollars and fifty cents, and that’s what you don’t like. I hit back and kept hitting back intead of doing what women are supposed to do when you right wing men come on and attempt to sexually intimidate them with your “ you cunt” “you whore” “you dicksucker”.
Well, fuck you Bravo. I am up to here with you and the rest of your male con friends who use that tactic. Your mother was a two dollar hooker who charged fifty cents extra to take it in the ass, now drop dead, whiner.

Bravo, you’re a nasty little puke, but you won’t get away with the usual con rewriting of history. You came on here and called me a whore, before I had ever said anything to you, and I came back and said your mother is a whore who takes it up the ass for two dollars and fifty cents, and that’s what you don’t like. I hit back and kept hitting back intead of doing what women are supposed to do when you right wing men come on and attempt to sexually intimidate them with your “ you cunt” “you whore” “you dicksucker”.
Well, fuck you Bravo. I am up to here with you and the rest of your male con friends who use that tactic. Your mother was a two dollar hooker who charged fifty cents extra to take it in the ass, now drop dead, whiner.

LMAO!

Actually Bravo, I am ROFLMAOPIMP Motherfucker!

I knew you would be.....you're all sniffing each others ass and loving it....can't stand anyone that might disagree with you....just give what you all think are cute and clever digs...call people names...and post immature insults
You're all entertaining if nothing else...I'm enjoying it !

I knew you would be.....you're all sniffing each others ass and loving it....can't stand anyone that might disagree with you....just give what you all think are cute and clever digs...call people names...and post immature insults

Really? Because Darla just owned your ass so hard you are lucky she isn't walking you on a leach. Sit up, Barvo, now beg.

I usually correct typos in my posts when I see them.

But somehow Barvo works for me.

I knew you would be.....you're all sniffing each others ...and loving it....can't stand anyone that might disagree with you....just give what you all think are cute and clever digs...call people names...and post immature insults

what does your mom charge for don key shows?

Back