If Your Hair Isn't On Fire

Well, whatever it is, probably 25 cents more than she charges for it in the ass, so I would say, that's 2 dollars and seventy five cents for the don key show!

Cash or cash?

Oh it's a donkey show, not a don key show?

you know for a whore i know very little about this stuff? anyone have diagrams?

its donkey

try bravo's myspace page for pictures. the one with the crack pipe, herpes sores, and hoof prints on her face is bravo's mom.

Bravo, you’re a nasty little puke, but you won’t get away with the usual con rewriting of history. You came on here and called me a whore, before I had ever said anything to you

Thats just a vile fuckin' lie....the first time I responded to a post of yours you came back with how you hate Conservatives and Republicans..I even reposted it back to you a few weeks later....

, and I came back and said your mother is a whore who takes it up the ass for two dollars and fifty cents, and that’s what you don’t like. I hit back and kept hitting back intead of doing what women are supposed to do when you right wing men come on and attempt to sexually intimidate them with your “ you cunt” “you whore” “you dicksucker”.
Well, fuck you Bravo. I am up to here with you and the rest of your male con friends who use that tactic. Your mother was a two dollar hooker who charged fifty cents extra to take it in the ass, now drop dead, whiner.
b

Down thru history armed rabble has never been able to stand up to trained troops even when the troops were vastly outnumbered.
Some say our troops won't kill our citizens... someone mentioned Waco, and RubyRidge, but dont forget May 4th, 1970 at Kent State. They have and will kill citizens to maintain power, cover their lies or burn the village in order to save it, it's been proven.
If you find yourself in the street facing armed troops dont think for a second that they won't kill you and don't take your gun. Read MLK, Ghandi and Orwell, IMO its the only way.

Maybe they (the Republicon party) are getting ready for an October Surprise. Do you really think they are going to let a man into the office who has promised to investigate them? You know it wouldn't be hard for them to cut off food supply for a few days or create some other disaster. But the way they are manipulating voter registration and voting machines, I think the surprise will come when we say NO to another rigged election.

Really? Because Darla just owned your ass so hard you are lucky she isn't walking you on a leach. Sit up, Barvo, now beg.

You're a joke...
If you consider comments like this being owned you're a little on the stupid side...
-------------
You're mom? Wasn't she the one with those ghastly sores on her lip sucking on a crack pipe?

and I came back and said your mother is a whore who takes it up the ass for two dollars and fifty cents

Your mother was a two dollar hooker who charged fifty cents extra to take it in the ass, now drop dead, whiner.

-----------------

This is just normal, everyday, run of the mill liberal trash talk from liberal white trash Democrats.....used in most debates when you have no facts on your side....you'all aren't unique at all, its quite common for you losers..

Down thru history armed rabble has never been able to stand up to trained troops even when the troops were vastly outnumbered.
Some say our troops won't kill our citizens... someone mentioned Waco, and RubyRidge, but dont forget May 4th, 1970 at Kent State. They have and will kill citizens to maintain power, cover their lies or burn the village in order to save it, it's been proven.
If you find yourself in the street facing armed troops dont think for a second that they won't kill you and don't take your gun. Read MLK, Ghandi and Orwell, IMO its the only way.

Maybe they (the Republicon party) are getting ready for an October Surprise. Do you really think they are going to let a man into the office who has promised to investigate them? You know it wouldn't be hard for them to cut off food supply for a few days or create some other disaster. But the way they are manipulating voter registration and voting machines, I think the surprise will come when we say NO to another rigged election.

Sorry Crash, my total bad, I have been thinking about Kent State since I read this, but allowed myself to be distracted from even bringing that up. Which I’m sure some were trying to do.

You're a joke...
If you consider comments like this being owned you're a little on the stupid side...
-----------------

you forgot this comment that started it all:

"If anarchy comes to a neighborhood near you, you'll be *&^ soldiers *&& to thank them for protecting you......ignorant witch.. "

Back