Illegal immigrant kills cop in california

build the wall and the detention centers will not be overcrowded - some may even closed.

We are holding detainees to the breaking point.

Be scared of everything, suits ya. Your detention centers are for profit enterprises shoog. Of course they're crowded, like your prisons in incarceration nation

first off Pelosi singled out the wall, not just immigration law.
But if you can't see from this thread alone the danger form Illegals I can't help you.

I won't even go into the economics,or possibilities of disease carriers, or gangs criminals and terrorist possibilities

meanwhile continue with your open borders blinders

Thanks for admitting, even though you didn't mean to, that you can't answer my question or defend your comment.

you moron it is a political issue.
we have effectively ceded control of our southern border

You said it was a MORAL issue.

Yet you cannot explain how it's immoral to not keep people out of a country based on paperwork.

Yet you cannot explain how it's immoral to not keep people out of a country based on paperwork.

Pelosi called the wall "immoral" -i simply said that if there is any morality in play here it's the consequences of not having border security -and the wall is the single most effective barrier as shown worldwide.

If you want to say open borders - "keep people out of a country based on paperwork." is a good idea
I can't help you on that

Pelosi called the wall "immoral" -i simply said that if there is any morality in play here it's the consequences of not having border security -and the wall is the single most effective barrier as shown worldwide.

If you want to say open borders - "keep people out of a country based on paperwork." is a good idea
I can't help you on that

Don needs a reality tv distraction.

I can't help you on that

That's not really what you said.

Plus, you still haven't explained HOW not having a giant wall is supposedly immoral.

And please stop conflating not giving Trump his cheesey political gimmick wall with border security.

There are plenty of better and more effective ways of securing our border.

The wall and morality have nothing to do with one another unless you can explain how they do.

That's not really what you said.

Plus, you still haven't explained HOW not having a giant wall is supposedly immoral.

And please stop conflating not giving Trump his cheesey political gimmick wall with border security.

There are plenty of better and more effective ways of securing our border.

The wall and morality have nothing to do with one another unless you can explain how they do.

We're down to a maybe on slats.

The weaker i show your position to be, the more lame your attempts at deflection get.

Perhaps you can link to a post where you supposedly showed my position to be weak.

I'll understand if you can't, of course, and I suspect that will make you so mad you could scream.

It's the law you .. idiot

I think the abortion law is inmoral but it's the law

Your driver's license is all paperwork do you have one? If so why? Because it's the law?

Perhaps you can link to a post where you supposedly showed my position to be weak.

I'll understand if you can't, of course, and I suspect that will make you so mad you could scream.

You have no position you just troll, and you're never anything but weak as hell. Why bother?

Post # 14 page 1 of this thread and post #26 page 2 of this thread.

So far, you haven't even made me so mad I could I could furrow my brow.

You do have me torn between trying not to laugh at your BS and trying not to get sick over your ignorance, though.

I guess that's something.

It's the law you .. idiot

I think the abortion law is inmoral but it's the law

Your driver's license is all paperwork do you have one? If so why? Because it's the law?

How does any of that encroach upon the issue of morality?

Not letting desperate people across a man made border over legal technicalities actually IS immoral.

Just like Pelosi said.

Investigators believe the man suspected of killing Newman Police Cpl. Ronil “Ron” Singh is still in Stanislaus County, Sheriff Adam Christianson said in a news conference Thursday morning.

“We will find him, we will arrest him and we will bring him to justice,” said Christianson. To protect the case, the sheriff declined to say why he believes the suspect remains in the area.

Singh, 33, was shot and killed at 1 a.m. Wednesday after pulling over a suspected drunk driver at Merced Street and Eucalyptus Avenue.

DvX-eyPWwAEILGe.jpg

this poor family took this amazing Christmas photo last night, unaware it would be their last together. Officer Singh would be shot and killed 5 hours later. Prayers for the Newman Police and their families.

A picture posted on Facebook shows the family posing in front of its Christmas tree, Singh is wearing his uniform and he’d dressed Sam in a Mrs. Claus outfit. Richardson said Sam was wearing that same outfit when he let her out of Singh’s patrol car shortly after the shooting.

Richardson said Sam is now back home with Singh’s family and will be retired from service. “I will not take another member of that family from them,” the chief said.

A memorial fund has been set up for the family by the Stanislaus Sworn Deputies Association.
https://www.modbee.com/news/local/crime/article223621665.html
Read more here: https://www.modbee.com/news/local/crime/article223621665.html#storylink=cpy

It has to be the fault of the Police Officer; because JPP liberals FEEL that Cops are supposed to be clairvoyant and know exactly how the other person will react.

Back