Illegal immigrant kills cop in california

why should we constrain ourselves because some other country builds walls/barriers?
Does that make them "immoral" as Pelosi claims?.

I'm only interested in YOUR claim which was that NOT building a wall is immoral.

You have yet to explain how not building a wall is immoral.

Walls aren't anything but a barrier to keep out illegals - other countries do not allow the YUGE number of
legal immigrants that we do, if you insist on checking the morality box.

( for me I do not care -realpolitik is all I ever care about)
~~

I didn't check any box. Once again, YOU said not building a wall is immoral.

by having a wall it frees up agents to go tunnel hunting. there were about 70k illegal crossings just this last 2 months!!

I don't think it does. They still have to patrol the wall to keep people from climbing over it. And how does one "tunnel hunt" anyway? I'm sure the entrances and exits would be concealed from view and there are untold thousands of square miles to cover.

Tunnels at best can move maybe a couple thousand -at best per month. in total.
and then we shut them down anyways when we find them

tunnels can not come anywhere near that 70k figure

You're just assuming any and all tunnels would be found and shut down in short order before they've had the chance to secret thousands of people into the country.

If ten tunnels were each operational for two months and each one ferried 3,500 people per month, that would equal 70,000 people in two months.

Besides, they could just use boats and go around the wall.

Here is why it it is moral to keep people out without proper paperwork

1) the federal government has a duty to protect its citizens FIRST AND FOREMOST
2) if just one rapist or murderer comes here illegally the government failed. That murder occurs by US citizens is irrelevant and a deflection. Using your argument we should have no gun laws because people kill people with knives
3) we don’t know what diseases these individuals carry which puts our citizens at risk. It is immoral to needlessly expose our citizens to disease
4) when we have US citizens that are unemployed it is immoral to allow that job to be taken by a illegal alien

The ONLY reason you are so pro illegal immigration is that you think it improves the electoral chances of the democrat party. That is it. You and your ilk all but admit it when you come on here crowing about the “demography is destiny” crap.

You don’t care about these illegals other than the fact you think they will vote for democrats

You are a sick, evil, twisted fuck who should be water boarded

Everything you said was based on speculation about things that COULD or MIGHT happen.

And you did not once address starving women and children trying to escape violence and exploitation in their home countries. Allowing mothers and their innocent children to suffer because you're paranoid that a bad person might occasionally slip in with them, is IMMORAL.

But then, given that the mothers and children in question aren't white, you don't give a shit about them.

Because you are a sick, evil, twisted fuck who should be water boarded,

I'm only interested in YOUR claim which was that NOT building a wall is immoral.

You have yet to explain how not building a wall is immoral.

I didn't check any box. Once again, YOU said not building a wall is immoral.

I don't think it does. They still have to patrol the wall to keep people from climbing over it. And how does one "tunnel hunt" anyway? I'm sure the entrances and exits would be concealed from view and there are untold thousands of square miles to cover.

You're just assuming any and all tunnels would be found and shut down in short order before they've had the chance to secret thousands of people into the country.

If ten tunnels were each operational for two months and each one ferried 3,500 people per month, that would equal 70,000 people in two months.

Besides, they could just use boats and go around the wall.
they have ground penetrating radar - any sign of a tunnel and they can find out quick besides having to dig.

Tunnels would not be able to extend that far into the USA. so you have a motorized patrol behind the wall
instead of being deployed 100+ miles into our borders.
The can scan up and down that line as well with towers/observation points

PS: I appreciate this conversation whether we agree or not.. not many really think about the wall and border security -instead referencing "ladders and tunnels" without describing logistics

I'm done wit th moral stuff. like I said it's not my concern -just stopping mass migration

Investigators believe the man suspected of killing Newman Police Cpl. Ronil “Ron” Singh is still in Stanislaus County, Sheriff Adam Christianson said in a news conference Thursday morning.

“We will find him, we will arrest him and we will bring him to justice,” said Christianson. To protect the case, the sheriff declined to say why he believes the suspect remains in the area.

Singh, 33, was shot and killed at 1 a.m. Wednesday after pulling over a suspected drunk driver at Merced Street and Eucalyptus Avenue.

DvX-eyPWwAEILGe.jpg

this poor family took this amazing Christmas photo last night, unaware it would be their last together. Officer Singh would be shot and killed 5 hours later. Prayers for the Newman Police and their families.

A picture posted on Facebook shows the family posing in front of its Christmas tree, Singh is wearing his uniform and he’d dressed Sam in a Mrs. Claus outfit. Richardson said Sam was wearing that same outfit when he let her out of Singh’s patrol car shortly after the shooting.

Richardson said Sam is now back home with Singh’s family and will be retired from service. “I will not take another member of that family from them,” the chief said.

A memorial fund has been set up for the family by the Stanislaus Sworn Deputies Association.
https://www.modbee.com/news/local/crime/article223621665.html
Read more here: https://www.modbee.com/news/local/crime/article223621665.html#storylink=cpy

144 police officers died in the line of duty in 2018, reversing a one-year decline

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/12/27/police-deaths-144-killed-line-duty-2018/2423797002/

NOT Killed by 144 Illegal Immigrants

they have ground penetrating radar - any sign of a tunnel and they can find out quick besides having to dig.

Tunnels would not be able to extend that far into the USA. so you have a motorized patrol behind the wall
instead of being deployed 100+ miles into our borders.
The can scan up and down that line as well with towers/observation points

PS: I appreciate this conversation whether we agree or not.. not many really think about the wall and border security -instead referencing "ladders and tunnels" without describing logistics

I'm done wit th moral stuff. like I said it's not my concern -just stopping mass migration

I don't think the ground radar would be as effective as you claim. It only covers a very small area and these tunnels would be very deep. It would be extremely difficult to find even a few tunnels.

Then there's the matter we haven't even broached yet, which is the over 1,000 miles where the terrain will not allow a wall to be built. As enterprising as smugglers are, I'm fairly certain they could figure out a way to utilize these areas to their advantage.

Finally, re: morality... when we stop caring about morality, we've started down the road to destroying everything this country was founded upon and becoming just another "shit hole" country that abuses people, including it's own.

Morality is what built America.

But then, you're ignoring and leaving out that FACT that he wasn't an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.

I wonder why that is??

Everyone who has read the article or watched the news knows the young father from Fiji was legal and always wanted to be a cop. Don't project..

I don't think the ground radar would be as effective as you claim. It only covers a very small area and these tunnels would be very deep. It would be extremely difficult to find even a few tunnels.

Then there's the matter we haven't even broached yet, which is the over 1,000 miles where the terrain will not allow a wall to be built. As enterprising as smugglers are, I'm fairly certain they could figure out a way to utilize these areas to their advantage.

Finally, re: morality... when we stop caring about morality, we've started down the road to destroying everything this country was founded upon and becoming just another "shit hole" country that abuses people, including it's own.

Morality is what built America.

2 hours ago Trump said he was going to close the border entirely and cancel all trade agreements.. How's that for a threat? The Republicans control the House and Senate.. so what's his effing problem?

Please explain how not keeping certain human beings out of a particular country is "immoral" just because they don't come to that country with the legally required paperwork.

How are immigration laws tantamount to morality?

I'd be interested in hearing this....
I hate laws. They're so restrictive and don't let me do whatever the fuck I want, when I want.

-- Nomad.

2 hours ago Trump said he was going to close the border entirely and cancel all trade agreements.. How's that for a threat? The Republicans control the House and Senate.. so what's his effing problem?
Where's your source, dipshit?

Back